Thread: Rank up quest

Default Rank up quest

Sooo one day I had gotten to lvl 20 and I went to the rank up dude so I can get to my lvl 2 skills or w/e they're called and it told me I had to go the guy named Defrain in order to do the quest. My quest is to extract this mysterious oil then it says to age them but I have no idea how to do either of those things. Each time I kill the devilish trees the bodies just disappear and the quest guy never told me what I needed in order to complete the quest. What do I need to do? Is there some important thing I'm missing? If so where and how do I get it?

Talk to Defrain at Pillai. After that, check if you have the quest bottle in your quest inventory. If not, relog and speak to Defrain again. The oil will also appear in your quest inventory.

Basically, you'll have to kill a sh*tload of devilish trees to find 7 oil pieces. After that, go to Aging master Newtor and add the bottle + oil, then press the "+" symbol in the middle to combine them. Finally, present it to Defrain again.
    Last edited by LGambit19; October 14th, 2011 at 09:56 PM.
    http://eptunderground.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=elisa

Oolong thank you xD I've found it and so far I've gotten 2 -______-;; lol

But I don't Finish Quest 20, because Disconnect. GM help me

Name char: MaTieuLinh
    Last edited by DoanquocviS6g4H; June 24th, 2013 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DoanquocviS6g4H View Post
    But I don't Finish Quest 20, because Disconnect. GM help me

Name char: MaTieuLinh
    I think you're in the wrong section Doan If you understand this message please do not bump old threads, If you're experiencing the Morion Tier 2 Quest Bug then please refer to this thread,

https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=56101

Hope that will help you!
    Last edited by Sacrileage; June 24th, 2013 at 11:06 AM.