Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Player Made Event Suggestion's Thread

Juggernaut (like halo)

Warp 100 members from each nation into bark, and in the middle spawn a bishop, that when killed, theplayer who delivered the final shot get +100,000 armour and +50,000 shield, the goal is for everyone top try to kill him/her, while his/her nation defends him. note that the jug should only be able to use weak weapons (i.e. a tail and a vallystar) and no skills. this could be modified to become possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by krls View Post
    Don't mess with mah purpleboy airsieging ag

Quote Originally Posted by CreativeForumName View Post
    Juggernaut (like halo)

Warp 100 members from each nation into bark, and in the middle spawn a bishop, that when killed, theplayer who delivered the final shot get +100,000 armour and +50,000 shield, the goal is for everyone top try to kill him/her, while his/her nation defends him. note that the jug should only be able to use weak weapons (i.e. a tail and a vallystar) and no skills. this could be modified to become possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by IronlEye View Post
    - Must be made by the material's Suba Games have. So no Masang Soft issue's.
    . .
    Higher your FPS/game performance with this: http://************/pd9uqdx
    Youtube Channel: http://************/mj9slvx
    Change your signature with ease: http://forum.subagames.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

Quote Originally Posted by Involution View Post
    In the last month, IronlEye has absolutely no hack logs on his account, for what that's worth. Most players get even a few false positives.

It's almost... suspicious...

Got any questions ingame ACE related, feel free to send me a message via Skype: Ox.Cart

Posting this here since i didnt post it here when i came up with it: https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=45702
    http://i.imgur.com/zNrztxB.png
    Why does suba butcher this fine image?

CreativeForumName's idea could happen without any mods to the game on SUBAs end. Just switch out the Bishop for a GM. The player that deals the final blow will be shot by the GM with negative powerup a few times, giving them ~70k shield then warped into a map full of the opposing nation to survive

Quote Originally Posted by RickTick View Post
    CreativeForumName's idea
    could happen without any mods to the game on SUBAs end. Just switch out the Bishop for a GM. The player that deals the final blow will be shot by the GM with negative powerup a few times, giving them ~70k shield then warped into a map full of the opposing nation to survive
    Wow youve figured it out morw than i have yet to :0

Quote Originally Posted by RickTick View Post
    CreativeForumName's idea could happen without any mods to the game on SUBAs end. Just switch out the Bishop for a GM. The player that deals the final blow will be shot by the GM with negative powerup a few times, giving them ~70k shield then warped into a map full of the opposing nation to survive
    There's only one small flaw in your scheme: negative powerups probably don't work, or don't work the way you think they do (as an "ubercharge" that gives you more shield than your max shield).

here is a suggestion for an event:

Everyone is summoned to a different world (such as in arena), given an X large amount of upgrade cards, bounch of weapons and a fixed amount of SPI in the beginning of the event. In the given time of 15 minutes, use the limited items to forge the highest enhancement possible of a single weapon. After the 15 minute mark ends, all items will be taken away and your normal inventory and retruns to the normal channel. The highest enhancement or had made their enhancement first in the highest(incase there is ties) wins a E10 weapon of their choice. If you made multiples enhanced weapons, only one of them and the highest enhanced will contribute to your score.
    3dank5me

make 1 map whit goldi for ech nation
    ingrease rare dorpe rate in that map for drop: def cards, fsoc, speed cards, etc

Quote Originally Posted by Dracusor1 View Post
    make 1 map whit goldi for ech nation
    ingrease rare dorpe rate in that map for drop: def cards, fsoc, speed cards, etc

WMI? Routhier? any other event map?

Quote Originally Posted by Dracusor1 View Post
    make map whit 1 goldi for ech nation
    that would be better

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910