Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Epic Weapons Give You Wings!

This is what we believe to be the final ranks. Gear Score Rank 8:00 am 26th November

The thanksgiving event and AI Mode / Hybrid mode farming ruined the competition. I stopped trying a few days ago. People will easily just farm the last 2days and win. Besides, I got my no fall damage from my backpack.

I just thought ends tonight xd
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

these are the ppl i are most likely gonna get the wings: Lovelyangel, igor, happybunny, and beaubunny =D

es el sabado 20/11 en la mañana (ejemplo) 8:00 a.m? or at night?

sorry. es el sabado 26/11 en la mañana (EJEMPLO) 8:00 am? o por la noche?

Can we at least get a formal announcement of the placings? It's not like this was a small event held weekly. Also does anyone other than happybunny have their wings yet?

I know right... GMs, where's the follow up for an event this big? It's already been two days and nothing. Aside from this event being vague with misleading information from the first place what else do we have to put up with?

ok i saw armincr with his so it must be done manually and not by the system.

6 people have their wings. Just waiting on Igor, LovelyAngel, Kittie and myself. I can help but feel that Kittie and I got screwed out of the prize by misleading information and that the system based it on the 27ths update score and not the 26th score which was the deadline. If evileye and tommyjj receives the wings then it will be clear that this thread/ entire event was misleading (not saying that i don't want them to have the gift too).
    Last edited by Cookiemeow; November 28th, 2011 at 11:42 PM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast