Thread: iCOG Draft Winners 11/12/11

Default iCOG Draft Winners 11/12/11

Congratulations to the following for good teamwork and precision to win the Draft:

Crypsis
    Bebegandebebe
    WatchYourHead
    Problem
    DarkHeart

with much gratitude to Maysky and GodWearsGucci for playing earlier and securing our earlier games

Stack more!!!!

Verifying with ICOG first before doing SP. I told 'em to give me a list of winners, rawr... then again I'm telling them -a lot- of things, it's a matter of getting used to things on this side of the playground I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM]MrSaturn View Post
    Verifying with ICOG first before doing SP. I told 'em to give me a list of winners, rawr... then again I'm telling them -a lot- of things, it's a matter of getting used to things on this side of the playground I suppose.
    The COO, Smith, said he got our IGN's and ID's. The only issue was DarkHeart, he didn't want the SP and wanted it to be rewarded to someone else. I could care less who you pick, we are all happy with what we get.

Quote Originally Posted by HeadhuntFabo View Post
    The COO, Smith, said he got our IGN's and ID's. The only issue was DarkHeart, he didn't want the SP and wanted it to be rewarded to someone else. I could care less who you pick, we are all happy with what we get.
    I've been in communication with the CEO for the last week or so. As long as Smith has it he'll be able to pass it off to the CEO, the CEO didn't know off hand who won when I asked.

I was still a bad first pick but I had fun playing with your Cryp ^^ Ima be down in Houston for Thanksgiving so won't be playing this week's draft (if there is one)

When you do get it figured out, can you take DarkHeart's SP and give it to Maysky? Since he didn't want it, Maysky was an earlier teammate that deserves it.

Thanks to: Crypsis
    Bebegandebebe
    WatchYourHead
    Problem
    DarkHeart

Games PC download