Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38

Thread: ACE FAQ-Tickets open.

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Watari
    Posts
    3,030

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irfromANIHOV View Post
    Player: TWO FRICKEN YEARS AGO

    Man it's been two years since the bawoo patch? ....
    Deivynson Molina 3/21/2011 6:28 PM
    Hello sir good afternoon GMs. above all a cordial greeting.

    Mr. Vroom look at online ace server prelude ah I missed the Respert and insults to my mother because I please have some respect as todos.tengo in my possession the stored image of the chat where I was assaulted Verval

  2. #12
    Monkeynucleosis's Avatar
    Monkeynucleosis is offline I can't pick a name so I'll keep changing it.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Turnipland
    Posts
    1,724

    Default

    So I know I may seem stupid asking this, and I'm sure its right in
    front of me and I just haven't seen it yet, but where exactly is the
    option to submit a Support Ticket? All I see is the FAQ and my question
    isn't answered, nor my issue resolved. Can anyone link me in the
    right direction please?

    Cheers,

    ~t
    <br>

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fattierob View Post
    Man it's been two years since the bawoo patch? ....
    today: nov 23rd, 2009.

    December 26, 2007. i can't remember when we got the zomg patch, but its been at least 2 years. i feel ****ing old now

  4. #14
    EchoSaviour's Avatar
    EchoSaviour is offline Divider of Zero, Multiplier of Infinity
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Subagames HQ
    Posts
    4,013

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turnipator View Post
    So I know I may seem stupid asking this, and I'm sure its right in
    front of me and I just haven't seen it yet, but where exactly is the
    option to submit a Support Ticket? All I see is the FAQ and my question
    isn't answered, nor my issue resolved. Can anyone link me in the
    right direction please?

    Cheers,

    ~t
    The FAQ is there to direct people to the proper answers or forms. If there's a question that isn't there that should be, then just holler. The main reasons for this is to have the questions pre-sorted with information that we want to have without having keep asking the questions over and over.


    All variables have been taken into consideration. All actions that can happen, could happen, might happen, and are unlikely to happen have been accounted for.

  5. #15
    Monkeynucleosis's Avatar
    Monkeynucleosis is offline I can't pick a name so I'll keep changing it.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Turnipland
    Posts
    1,724

    Default

    Oh alrighty then. Thanks Echo

    Bump: So my questions were not answered nor my issue resolved using the
    FAQ. I tried emailing and I am quite disappointed to say that it seems
    as though half of the support team doesn't even take the time to read
    a full email and pulls a response out of a hat using the "tl;dr" technique.
    I sent an email in what I thought was a correct and well written format,
    and got a generic answer. Is it not their job to do this? Are they not paid
    to do this? I don't know. Maybe I'm assuming. But here's the answer I
    got to an issue regarding an account.

    Dear Player,

    The support issue that you have submitted will not be assisted using
    this service. Please use our Customer Support FAQ for further
    assistance.

    http://www/subagames.com/customersupport.aspx

    Sincerely,

    SUBA Games Support
    That was the first thing I tried!! >:/

    Note: I sent this email regarding my account to Accounts@SubaGames.com

    I'm sorry if I'm ranting or seem like I'm being unreasonable, and
    I know there has been an overflow of emails lately, but this is,
    after all, what the support team is paid to do isn't it?

    Hope to hear an answer from a GM or anyone over at SUBA.

    Cheers,

    ~t
    Last edited by Monkeynucleosis; November 23rd, 2009 at 10:40 PM.
    <br>

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irfromANIHOV View Post
    today: nov 23rd, 2009.

    December 26, 2007. i can't remember when we got the zomg patch, but its been at least 2 years. i feel ****ing old now
    ZOMG patch was December 19-20, 2006.

  7. #17
    EchoSaviour's Avatar
    EchoSaviour is offline Divider of Zero, Multiplier of Infinity
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Subagames HQ
    Posts
    4,013

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turnipator View Post
    Oh alrighty then. Thanks Echo

    Bump: So my questions were not answered nor my issue resolved using the
    FAQ. I tried emailing and I am quite disappointed to say that it seems
    as though half of the support team doesn't even take the time to read
    a full email and pulls a response out of a hat using the "tl;dr" technique.
    I sent an email in what I thought was a correct and well written format,
    and got a generic answer. Is it not their job to do this? Are they not paid
    to do this? I don't know. Maybe I'm assuming. But here's the answer I
    got to an issue regarding an account.



    That was the first thing I tried!! >:/

    Note: I sent this email regarding my account to Accounts@SubaGames.com

    I'm sorry if I'm ranting or seem like I'm being unreasonable, and
    I know there has been an overflow of emails lately, but this is,
    after all, what the support team is paid to do isn't it?

    Hope to hear an answer from a GM or anyone over at SUBA.

    Cheers,

    ~t
    It really goes down to what kind of issue you're having. If it's a common issue that is related to many other issues than just go through that route. Worst case, just try to tell us what the issue is on the forums, as long as it doesn't have any account info on it then it should be fine as other players may be encountering the issue.

    We can always add it to the FAQ anytime if needed.


    All variables have been taken into consideration. All actions that can happen, could happen, might happen, and are unlikely to happen have been accounted for.

  8. #18
    Monkeynucleosis's Avatar
    Monkeynucleosis is offline I can't pick a name so I'll keep changing it.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Turnipland
    Posts
    1,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [GM]EchoSaviour View Post
    It really goes down to what kind of issue you're having. If it's a common issue that is related to many other issues than just go through that route. Worst case, just try to tell us what the issue is on the forums, as long as it doesn't have any account info on it then it should be fine as other players may be encountering the issue.

    We can always add it to the FAQ anytime if needed.
    Well it has to do with switching things like security questions, and username.
    I explained the situation in a clean format, and its more of something for my
    own feeling of security. I included the answers to the security questions and all.
    I would explain it exactly as I wrote it in the email, but most of it is account
    information with a brief but concise description of the situation.
    <br>

  9. #19

    Default

    The transfer of armor is still impossible by application to the ADMINISTRATION?

    Why in the FAQ there is no solution to this problem when you have these armor that can not trade, and I say this because I want change for items of a friend who is also interested.

    Well greetings await your response ... PS: use the google translator

    AC.Soft™

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    123

    Default

    And I have been waiting two weeks for billing to get back to me regarding my account. No answer. Tempted to spam them so they get the point

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •