Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Suba Games 3rd Annual Film Festival - Making Magic!

Default Suba Games 3rd Annual Film Festival - Making Magic!

The Suba Games 3rd Annual Film Festival is here and it kicks off right now! This year’s task is to film some virtual magic! Capture those epic dogfights and high-speed daredevil-like maneuvers through tight corridors in ACE Online. Capture no-scopes, jumping desert eagle headshots and epic flanks/ambushes in Mission Against Terror. Capture the slaying of feared bosses like Valento, Kelvezu and Tulla, and the slaying of other players, or even a very high and difficult climbing escapade in Priston Tale. We want to see you capture those magic “OMG!” moments and string them together in a compilation that’ll leave viewers on the edge of their seats!

You’re highly encouraged to participate in our wacky events like PT’s boss madness for filming purposes, as many of our events create a special kind of carnage that can’t be found while playing the game itself normally. You’re highly encouraged to group up with friends and engage in cooperative group-play to capture that coordinated team spirit that generates magic. You’re highly encouraged to keep the camera rolling while you play... you never know when that magic moment is going to hit until it’s gone, and by then it’s too late!

Rules:

• Video must be at least 1 minute long and at most 5 minutes long.

• Video must not contain any profanity or other inappropriate content. The only exception for profanity is profanity in in-game chat boxes as an accidental inclusion. It would be a shame to have an “OMG!” moment ruined by a stray potty mouth in game chat, and we’re willing to overlook that.

• Video must not contain any footage of anything outside of our games offered on Suba Games. This includes such examples as putting in clips of other games and putting in clips of movies/television shows, etc.

• Video can include video editing effects and segments that display text and/or relevant logos, like game logos, the Suba Games logo, ending credits, etc.

• Video must contain a compilation of at least three separate instances of game footage(preferably “OMG!” moments). You can be in the same area for all three, but you cannot submit one long constant stream of gameplay footage for example.

• Video must also contain a link to the landing page of each game you’ve filmed footage of. For most of you, you’ll probably have footage from one game, so if for example you’re filming MAT footage and submitting it, somewhere on the video you should have the URL to MAT’s landing page(MAT).

Submission Details:

Preferably, players must send us a link to download the video. Youtube and other video hosting sites are okay but it makes it difficult for us to properly present the video if you are a winner. Players can send us a link via the official contest address, contests@subagames.com.

Other than the video itself, please include your Suba Games login ID.

We are not liable for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, not received, stolen, or illegible entries. So make sure no one knows what you’re doing or someone else may copy it!

Event Period:

December 22, 2011 - January 31, 2012

Prizes:

1st Place - 100,000 Suba Points

2nd Place - 50,000 Suba Points

3rd Place - 25,000 Suba Points

All Qualified Entrants - 10,000 Suba Points

can u get back the free sp from facebook the 500 sp

can i sent it to youtube?

Hey Got A Question How DO I Make Video Went Play M.A.T ??? . For EXP: Use CellPhone to take it ?? ANd I need Help How To Make It while Play MAT ANd I WAnt to Use MY Laptop to make the video Teach Me Please ???

dude liseten do this get u laptop camera for calling people on skype or facebook put it on yr showlder or get someone to hold it for 3 min 5in ps do this on vlounage download the software vlounage right click and cut the go to the email then paste then send just do a video about y
    playin but play the best as y can play the mode that yr the best in
    sam

dude liseten do this get u laptop camera for calling people on skype or facebook put it on yr showlder or get someone to hold it for 3 min 5in ps do this on vlounage download the software vlounage right click and cut the video go to the email then paste then send just do a video about y playin but play the best as y can play the mode that yr the best in
    sam

Quote Originally Posted by VNGamer0 View Post
    Hey Got A Question How DO I Make Video Went Play M.A.T ??? . For EXP: Use CellPhone to take it ?? ANd I need Help How To Make It while Play MAT ANd I WAnt to Use MY Laptop to make the video Teach Me Please ???
    HI, you can use this to capture video and sound, and you can also edit the video, here the links to download. Camtasia Studio - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

you have 1 month trial only,

MEORWWW

wat do u need ?
    sam

I should be recording all my matches if I didn't have 20 FPS everytime i started recording xD But I missed an epic double mine kill + a headshot kill cause I didnt record the whole match qq

Making My Video right now ^_^

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast