Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mission Against Terror: Season 1

Exclamation Mission Against Terror: Season 1

Hey MAT'ers,

After the long wait to begin Season:1 for MAT, we will put up MAT team registrations starting TOMORROW on Sunday, 1/1 to start off the new year! "Sounds great, but what's a season? Why should I care?"

For those new to competitive gaming, a season occurs about once or twice a year (depending on availability of maps). A season consists of up to a maximum of 8 weeks of matches and allows teams to face a new team that is randomly assigned each week. The top two teams with the most wins near the end of the season are entitled to play a "finals" match. The team that dominates will win the entire season and are granted a large prize.

Does your team have what it takes to dismantle the entire season? Prove it!

*Note: You MUST be a clan leader to register. Registration information will be posted shortly.
    Last edited by SrFluffy; December 31st, 2011 at 12:55 PM.

What will be the prize?

Also, why do we have to be a clan leader to register? What if there is too much players in a clan and we have to make a 2nd team?

Example:
    ReDefined has 30 members, 20 want to play, 10 in Team A, next 10 in Team B

@ Coherent: Prize is to be determined, but we promise it'll be good.

Thanks for pointing out the "clan leader" requirement. Don't make it a big deal, respectively. All it is - that we just prefer either the clan leader or clan manager to register as someone credible to represent the team.

The registration date has changed to 1/8/12 due to the holidays.
    Last edited by SrFluffy; January 8th, 2012 at 05:03 PM.

SOOOOOOO can you answer the question he asked please?

Example:
    ReDefined has 30 members, 20 want to play, 10 in Team A, next 10 in Team B

Please read the new thread. It explains Coherent's question
    Last edited by SrFluffy; January 8th, 2012 at 04:55 PM.

It doesn't really answer my question. Your statement involved the clan, my question involved the clan. The new thread involved the team not the clan. Just re-word who you want to sign up. I already knew the answer just pointing out something.

har har.. i just want to see how many teams sign up..

Coherent, if your clan is so big, why don't you just branch them out in 2 different clans? obviously in order to make 2 teams, they have to have 1 leader.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast