Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to use SuperRewards like a boss

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default How to use SuperRewards like a boss

Alright, whenever I join a game and would like to dip into it's paid currency system (for this game, "Suba Points"), I always try to get in to doing surveys/offers first. The offer companies aren't always fair, they won't always give you your money for doing an offer -- I'm going to show you guys how I use the system.

First of all, technicalities. Offer descriptions are for the most part, binding on both ends (the user, and the company). Every so often, the company will slip up and allow you to take advantage of it. What do I mean by that? Well, I'll give you an amazing example I found here.

That looks nice, doesn't it? That's a picture of my offer wall. Wondering how I did it? A mere technicality. What was it? Let me explain.

I found several offers with the requirements similar to the one below:
    "Suba Points will be awarded upon valid install. Offer reports on a 15 minute delay"
    "Suba Points awarded upon download and install. Offer reports on a 15 minute delay"

For the most part, all of these downloads contain some kind of Adware or tracking software. It's generally not a good idea to install them, so for the faint of heart, you can skip these offers (although for advanced users, I'll explain how I do them later).

There are also several offers that don't do the description right, specifying that you only need to download the application, like so:
    "Suba Points will be awarded when download is complete. Offer reports on 15 minute delay."

So, what did I do? Exactly what the offer requirements said. I downloaded the application. Then, after I waited fifteen minutes -- my offers statues was moved to "Viewed" and I didn't get my money. (Note: To view your offer statuses, click "Get Help" button on the offer wall) What did I do? I took a picture of the file in my download history and sent it to customer support by clicking the "Help" button to the right of my offer.

The offer said that I needed to download their program to be rewarded, and here's proof that I did that:
    http://localhostr.com/file/4ro9nbn/p...taledeluxe.png

Ignore these characters:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    You may notice that I put a lot of hyphens at the end of my message. What that was for, is to prevent their system from triggering their "too short" auto response. What happens then is they will send you an automated response saying that you should make sure you sent valid proof (I guess their system assumes that if your message is too short, you didn't give any proof -- they usually expect some kind of confirmation email) and take your message off of their review queue until you respond. If you do respond, and the message is still too short, they'll keep sending that message and this will repeat ad infinitum.

I went ahead and did this with several offers, downloading the files, taking screenshots, clearing my download history and repeating. When I was done, I ended up with all of these:

and one more, which has content inappropriate for this website (for reasons I won't be explaining).

After I was done with that, I waited for 15 minutes to pass and the status on all of the offers to be changed to "Viewed". Then, I sent them the pictures using a format like the one quoted above. One thing that's very important is you need to keep track of which screenshots go to which offer. I was able to do this by numbering them 1-6, and sending them in the order that they appeared on the offer statuses page from bottom to top (IE: 1.png would go to "Download Game Wrangler", as it's the first one appearing in the bottom to top order). After I sent out all the letters, I went to sleep and woke up the next day to a wonderful sight. They sent me my points for every single one of the offers.

Now that we've already gotten a nice sum of points, we can do other stuff. You can pretty much pick any offer that doesn't require you to install anything and complete it as normal (although I don't reccomend auto insurance ones -- I've completed them fully with valid information, didn't get my points, sent screenshots of me on the final page as proof to customer support, they ignored my mail). Once you do your offer, always, and I can not stress this enough, make sure you have some kind of proof you completed it. More than half of the time you'll need to send proof to customer support. If the offer sent you a confirmation email, then great -- that's more than enough proof. If not, take a screenshot as proof of you completing registration or whatever it is the offer is asking for. Just make sure you don't close the page before you have proof. Lost too many an offer to that mistake.

I mentioned earlier that for the more advanced users, you could also partake in the offers that do require you to make an installation. It's simple really: Use a virtual machine. I'm not going to go in to depth in to this one, because it either involves you getting a legitimate copy of Windows XP or downloading an illegitimate version. Either way, research that on your own. Once you have a Windows XP CD or .iso file, continue.

What I did was I downloaded the program VirtualBox from https://www.virtualbox.org/, then mounted my .iso of Windows XP with PowerISO and installed it with 512MB of RAM and 10GB of hard drive space on a virtual machine (using VirtualBox, of course). After that, it's pretty obvious. I set it up just like you would any operating system, logged into my suba games account and started doing those offers. After installing, I took screenshots of all of the "Installation Complete" windows. If they paid out, I threw the screenshots away. If they didn't, I sent them to customer support and got my money. But as far as I know, this is perfectly within the SuperRewards terms of service.

Sorry about the big wall of text, I'm not even sure if this is going to help anyone, but it's a way to quickly make at least 10K Suba Points and was sure of a lot easier than writing this tutorial. I tried covering everything I could, but if you have any questions let me know.

Note: I don't use MATOMY because it doesn't give you your points just about as often as SuperRewards, and there's no easy access customer support in this event.
    Last edited by Linde1; January 10th, 2012 at 07:44 AM.

Finally, someone who has a brain. I've been doing the VirtualBox thing for years. I never found the "download only" offers though, but I'll be sure to check.

really nice, i did it in the matomy tournament but they never answered me.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Ah, just cashed in on two more offers using a VirtualBox.

Quick Question. How do you know if you sent the help request correctly? I received a blank email with the title "We've Received Your Inquiry". Am I supposed to receive that?

Quote Originally Posted by Claymoreintervention View Post
    Quick Question. How do you know if you sent the help request correctly? I received a blank email with the title "We've Received Your Inquiry". Am I supposed to receive that?
    Yeah. You should check the status of the offer you submitted a help request to. Right after you send it it should go to "Under Review", then quickly change to a green "Viewed". Then you just wait for a response/your money.

Also, didn't want to double post but did another offer. Got a bit over 1k for it.

Yeah, it turned to green. Thanks for the great guide and help.

EDIT: There are no warnings/consequences for double posting. So, post all you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Claymoreintervention View Post
    Yeah, it turned to green. Thanks for the great guide and help.

EDIT: There are no warnings/consequences for double posting. So, post all you want.
    Yeah, but I don't unless I have to. It looks bad.

I dont know how to take sses of my computer screen :/

Quote Originally Posted by AsianBlast View Post
    I dont know how to take sses of my computer screen :/
    Print screen button on your keyboard, FN button + home button if you're on a laptop.
    IGN: GoID

Previous IGNs: BurgerKiing, Trollzsaur, xBatManx, BruceWayne, XLoveBanditX, GoldWeenus, BurgerKlng, CupidShuffle, Trollz.

Level: 94

Clan: Royal

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast