Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where can you get Bawoos and Hawks?

For low level grinding you do not need woos you can grind a bit faster using arrows. Its not untill you reach 40+ that woo's become a must have item.

Quote Originally Posted by guitarchamp1 View Post
    well see i have a lvl 33 BG and i had the lvl 20 woos and 30 woos i say u get new ones every 10 lvls cause it helps u kill mobs faster with better ones

im level 51 now and i didnt get any of that when im still plvling, so i wonder where do i get some of those

Quote Originally Posted by MurushikiM36bre View Post
    im level 51 now and i didnt get any of that when im still plvling, so i wonder where do i get some of those
    Dat 7 year necro.... wow. Uh just ask in BCU chat for one. Grinding is so easy on the server now that you're better off just using arrows tbh. Worry about getting woos once you're around 7X or 8X. Even then you can grind in IA until 87 using arrows which is faster than using a 50 reattack bawoo.

Renamed to Souls recently, formerly ScreamingSkull, lvl 91 igear
    Wight 87 bg, Ghastly 80 mg, Voided 71 bg, N0PE 61 ig
    Fiend 90 bg, Haunt 80 mg
    http://forum.subagames.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsss View Post
    Dat 7 year necro.... wow. Uh just ask in BCU chat for one. Grinding is so easy on the server now that you're better off just using arrows tbh. Worry about getting woos once you're around 7X or 8X. Even then you can grind in IA until 87 using arrows which is faster than using a 50 reattack bawoo.
    dis 1 year necro
    Last edited by Danmuji; April 10th, 2017 at 03:59 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12