Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Back to EPT after 8 years.

Default Back to EPT after 8 years.

Hi..

I've decided to return and play some PT for old times sake. I used to play on Galantia if I'm not mistaken.. what happened to the original servers? Leveling seems extremely sped up now too, which is fine. I do miss the feeling of finding the elusive transparo.. although the appeal isn't the same as what it used to be!

"Burn" my Archer got deleted or I can't remember the account I guess.. oh well. I made a new Mech instead.

See you in game,
    Ahzu

All servers have been merged (twice since you left actually if I'm correct).
    There's currently permanent x4 exp, also the reason why everyone is so high lvl.

Just an advice; Most people play on Valento.

Welcome back.
    KUS-ASS

returning to play too after 3 years... good thing my 3 accounts are still active.

Welcome back guys

Welcome backkkkkkk

IGN: MrBusy

Looking out for MS 6x - 7x gear, pm me in game if you find anything!

If you want your old account back, you can always send an support ticket!

Welcome back fellows
    <P>Fruitcake power..shows the power of the ninja ^^</P>

whoa burnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn it's really been a long time... welcome back! we need more old school players back to pt. it would be nice to see dongjin, firefox re****lous, beck23, arem, and so many more back on pt.
    Last edited by Nycxnic; January 26th, 2012 at 11:24 PM.
    xGalantia IGN: nycxnic 11x Ks Valento

Quote Originally Posted by tsa724 View Post
    Hi..

I've decided to return and play some PT for old times sake. I used to play on Galantia if I'm not mistaken.. what happened to the original servers? Leveling seems extremely sped up now too, which is fine. I do miss the feeling of finding the elusive transparo.. although the appeal isn't the same as what it used to be!

"Burn" my Archer got deleted or I can't remember the account I guess.. oh well. I made a new Mech instead.

See you in game,
    Ahzu
    You should know that Suba banned some old accounts for security, whatever it means. I managed to get my 7yrs old mage account after sending a ticket.
    You can find that section here: https://www.subagames.com/customersupport.aspx
    ---> Prison Tale 1
    ---> Blocked from game (Security Issue)

I'm not 100% sure you can get your account back, but why don't you give a shot?

Re: I'm just helping you just because of the lost archer

Have Fun and Welcome Back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast