Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: About the Ticket - FAQ system

Let me be succinct. It Won't Happen. That process is closed. or more properly.....

NO

Echo... the faq system is glitchy.. alot glitchy... i click one question, then i use return on my browser to go for another question, it takes me to the same i clicked previously

and i saw nowhere to send a ticket for reporting bad players/hack/abuse/offense, etc etc
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM]EchoSaviour View Post
    Nice try, but you failed.
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM]EchoSaviour View Post
    Placeholder before JKRevanBR decides to ninja a maintenance notes thread

EchoSaviour is offline Divider of Zero, Multiplier of Infinity

Try to avoid using the back button.

We knew about this issue for awhile and trying to fix. It basically borks up your whole session.

And there are areas for those kinds of reports, we're considering about making them a bit more obvious cause those are the issues that tend to get the most spam. We dug them deep into the FAQ.

All variables have been taken into consideration. All actions that can happen, could happen, might happen, and are unlikely to happen have been accounted for.

FAQ don't have the question I wanna ask, and I don't see a link to a ticket form enywhere,can you tell me where it is? thank you.
    lvl 8X ANI Prelude FTW
    http://forum.subagames.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=104&dateline=12751567  52

DarkWuIf is offline Nothin' says luvin' like a Puri from the oven

Ticket system is not really intuitive. First off, the system itself is bugged, if you start down one path and later realize that isn't the right one, your session gets hosed and you will end up in an infinite loop of returning to the same incorrect path without ever being able to get to the correct one.

All these layers are pointless, IMHO. People will always find ways to be annoying, despite your noble attempts at 'idiot filtering'... so they will use WHATEVER method they feel best to submit tickets they feel are important to them, even if they ARENT important to you. EG: If someone feels they want an armor transfer, and heard that a GM can do it, even though most of us know that this isnt possible, it's quite likely that person will spam mouseclicks in support section until they get a screen they are happy with that allows them to submit their ticket, regardless of whether they followed the right procedure or not. Meanwhile, people who have legitimate problems cannot wade thru your esoteric menu system to receive the help they actually need.

My two cents, eliminate the layers, and make a simple "Submit Ticket" button. You will have idiot bogus tickets regardless of what steps you take to prevent it, so in the meanwhile allow those of us who actually need support to receive it effectively.

Welp, Ticket system is a good idea, But takes way to long to actually get a reply.
    SlowFiveOh - 84 AG
    YOULAGBRO - 86 IG (Inactive)

Quote Originally Posted by Delsabers View Post
    what does pressing F5 mean?

[ACESIG=013ce705-11e2-4142-89b2-6879ea1f4e50]51459-2[/ACESIG]

I want the Email System back... the Ticket system takes too long. I've been waiting for days already.

if you give whats required for your case, i have never run into a problem with the ticket system, i have always been answered within 48 hours. screenshots help, as well as giving a detailed description of the problem and not a "i was scammed/this person hack/transfer plox" ticket
    [ACESIG=013ce705-11e2-4142-89b2-6879ea1f4e50]47810-0[/ACESIG]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12