Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: About the Ticket - FAQ system

EchoSaviour is offline Divider of Zero, Multiplier of Infinity

Default About the Ticket - FAQ system

Ok, it seems that people are getting confused with it. (Which is confusing cause we tried to make it as dirt easy as possible)

Anyways, he's a really quick rundown of how you go about finding out what your problem is.

Lets say you have a credit issue. You can click billing support because it involves cash, or you can click account support because it involves your subagames account.

Lets assume you clicked Billing Support. Your actual problem is that you didn't receive points, so you click on the "Did Not Receive Points" link.

You tried to buy your points from the Suba Bank. So you click that link and it'll take you to a form you need to fill out. Please make sure it's filled out properly, we may not be lenient on players as more issues start piling up.

With ACE it is pretty straight forward as well. Since ACE is a lot more complex than just the website, it goes a bit deeper in. Basically if the FAQ system cannot provide an answer, it should provide a form.

If you have a truly genuine problem that isn't on any the forms or FAQ then just holler at us or use the closest related form there.

Now some of you are asking "Why the runaround in circles?". I'll give you a simple answer.

Time and efficiency.

If a player cannot properly send a ticket, the issue can literally drag on for months because that same player cannot help us very much. We also want to minimize the number of "back and forth" communication between support and the player, trying to know as much of the problem from the ticket. (The form you send the issue in is a major factor in our investigation process) We also used to get a lot of ticket issues that can easily be explained just by clicking a few links and finding the solution due to how common and generic they are.

We can always go back and tweak the working to make things easier to understand, but the FAQ system is there to stay just so it can sort out the real problems from the spam. In very short order, the Support Guys will become a lot stricter on the ticket system so if there is an issue in the support FAQ that is not there tell us immediately.

Also, if your ticket is valid, you can view all replied tickets in the My Account section in your Profile. You can also reply back so if the issue is really complex the option for back and forth communication is still there.

All variables have been taken into consideration. All actions that can happen, could happen, might happen, and are unlikely to happen have been accounted for.

Great post... maybe Echo you can consider make this sticky and post it in our section too..

where it is necessary to write a support ticket if one V8 Slot I want to rearrange an armour between my 2 accounts ?

lol retard filters.

EchoSaviour is offline Divider of Zero, Multiplier of Infinity

Transfers aren't open at this time, thats why it's not on the FAQ.

All variables have been taken into consideration. All actions that can happen, could happen, might happen, and are unlikely to happen have been accounted for.

who I have to establish the contact with how accross let that armour be done? you are this he will be made then that no only the V1 let him be allowed to be interchangeable?

Quote Originally Posted by GabrieLIG View Post
    who I have to establish the contact with how accross let that armour be done? you are this he will be made then that no only the V1 let him be allowed to be interchangeable?
    engrish. godamn.

please contact there_R_NO_transfers@subagames.com for further assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by BigHomie View Post
    please contact there_R_NO_transfers@subagames.com for further assistance.
    I got it back that a title like this does not exist

I got it back that a title like this does not exist
    Maybe you typed it in wrong

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast