Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eva build for I gear become that useless !!

Unhappy Eva build for I gear become that useless !!

if the prob is +200% how can eva buid survive that

You don't.

There is something called a barrel roll.

Higher your FPS/game performance with this: http://************/pd9uqdx
    Youtube Channel: http://************/mj9slvx
    Change your signature with ease: http://forum.subagames.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

Quote Originally Posted by Involution View Post
    In the last month, IronlEye has absolutely no hack logs on his account, for what that's worth. Most players get even a few false positives.

It's almost... suspicious...

Got any questions ingame ACE related, feel free to send me a message via Skype: Ox.Cart

Quote Originally Posted by AceC3 View Post
    if the prob is +200% how can eva buid survive that
    Not many people get that much prob. I max at 173% prob without charms. With an e10 88 armor and lvl 80 ragings you can get 113% evasion, add in charms and turkeys for 128% evasion. 173% prob -113% eva = 60% hit rate = about 5 IFs hitting you, 173%-128% = 45% hit rate = 3-4 IFs hitting you. That's only like 1200-1600 damage per volley on you with full buffs, and that's easily kittable to the point where you wouldn't really need to roll (aka Tileogmaxor).

With my e11 88 armor and lvl 80 ragings I get 118% evasion with charms/turkeys and it really ups my survivability. I don't see much point in losing attack power and pierce for another 10-15% evasion.

But yeah with B-Gears it's best to just assume that they can kill you and roll always

EDIT: I can't remember where it was but you were one of the few ANI trying during some sort of war (maybe an SP?) I was pretty surprised by a veteran keeping at it. Good luck in the game.
    Last edited by Soulsss; February 18th, 2012 at 06:28 PM.

Renamed to Souls recently, formerly ScreamingSkull, lvl 91 igear
    Wight 87 bg, Ghastly 80 mg, Voided 71 bg, N0PE 61 ig
    Fiend 90 bg, Haunt 80 mg
    http://forum.subagames.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

Quote Originally Posted by IronlEye View Post
    There is something called a barrel roll.

My new ringtone

... u mad?

not recommanded build Nowaday................ my self as a experience of 96ig .. is enchant 13 eva to ur HP and SHield Armor R type. and then full attack . by this level u should be able to have 245 evasion.. by 110 u should have full 300 that mean in the end u got both of them max out
    Last edited by Kizzy97; May 25th, 2012 at 11:38 PM.

And then seph comes along with 200%+ Prob with only self buffs XP. But really Hp armor would help. The Ig i have the most trouble with thou are the ones that pull off that Eva/Def hybrid build

I would recommand not fighting in dens or closed spaces...bgs and a gears will destroy even with 125 Eva. not sure how much prob an a gear can get on a full ra ac but it's getting a little out of hand I think. anakonda can kill me in about 5 secs with full Eva which is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsss View Post
    Not many people get that much prob. I max at 173% prob without charms. With an e10 88 armor and lvl 80 ragings you can get 113% evasion, add in charms and turkeys for 128% evasion. 173% prob -113% eva = 60% hit rate = about 5 IFs hitting you, 173%-128% = 45% hit rate = 3-4 IFs hitting you. That's only like 1200-1600 damage per volley on you with full buffs, and that's easily kittable to the point where you wouldn't really need to roll (aka Tileogmaxor).

With my e11 88 armor and lvl 80 ragings I get 118% evasion with charms/turkeys and it really ups my survivability. I don't see much point in losing attack power and pierce for another 10-15% evasion.

But yeah with B-Gears it's best to just assume that they can kill you and roll always

EDIT: I can't remember where it was but you were one of the few ANI trying during some sort of war (maybe an SP?) I was pretty surprised by a veteran keeping at it. Good luck in the game.

souls you know I keep at it! it's just so much more fun.... if my fps wasn't so ****ty I could do more during sps and ms and other wars where a lot of people keep joining.

@ IronlEye: Lies!!! as explained in this video!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast