Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [I-Gear and B-Gear] help need some anwser

Default [I-Gear and B-Gear] help need some anwser

im level 20 IN I -GEAR as of the time i posted this...
    1:what level should i go to IFs at?
    2:what armor should i aim to get
    3:what weapons should i try to get
    4:grinding maps for level 30(cuz i level up fast)
    also i have level 47 b-gear as of now.
    same questions for b gear too

so please help me at this..i always go to IF at worng level

IF's are for level 60+ at minium any less and you will just be a nuisance
    Odessy 8X

You shouldn't try to go to Infinity Field unless you're 60+ like the guy above me said. Even then, you'll have to set Infinity Field on a low difficulty setting. Try to go with other people as well.

Getting a rapid binder is a good objective for an IG armor, it costs 40,000 war points and is upgradable

An Invading Force will be a good choice for an advanced weapon for war (IG), just make sure it's been enchanted with speed.

You really shouldn't have to grind at level 30, the missions will level you up after each one. Once you get to level 54 (I think), you can grind in Maelstrom desert.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kkid
    You can't tell people to "go kill themselves" just because you disagree with the statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinz0000 View Post

1: IG & BG = 70+ with atleast a few other people for level 15~20 IFs and as you get more experience doing them build your way up to lvl 25+ IFs

2: IG = Lance Binder R-Type (Mostly recommended since you can get them for very few WP and they get plenty HP at higher levels, Rapid Binders aren't very good since if you're only a starting IG you'll get slammed very easily); BG = Valkyrie (R-Type) or Tackle (D-Type) depending on your preferred build (Atk (and atk engine) = Recommended R-type, Survival = Recommended D-Type)

3: IG = Try to aim for Invading force/Enrils, you could use Arrows/Legend Arrows untill you get these; BG = Bawoos all the way

4: IG & BG = At level 30 I would try Plains/Relic, easy to kill and big targets with reasonable EXP, after you hit lvl 58 rush to Maelstorm Desert and dont come back until you're level 73, then continue in Infected Area until you're 87 (Or 86 to hoard item/mystery capsules for engines)
    SG ------------ BG Lv. 91 [||||||||||] Banned
    Axolotl ------- IG Lv. 90 [||||||||||] Banned
    WhiteAxolotl -- AG Lv. 80 [||||||||||] Sleeping
    RedAxolotl ---- MG Lv. 79 [||||||||||] Banned

Useful links:
    http://forum.subagames.com/profile.php?do=editsignature
    http://aceonline.wikia.com/wiki/Ace_Online_Wiki#Techniques
    http://www.acecalcs.net
    http://acedb.freehostia.com/eng.php

even better now...rapid is 10k wp
    but how to ench IF? i dont have access to cash shop to get fixes..neither wipes or prots.....????...so what ench is best for war, e10 or e12 for a noncash shop player...

dafuq is this 9 month necro?
    /jelly

~what?...~

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinz0000 View Post

1. Don't worry about IF until you're about level 60+ (65+0 to be safe?)

2. I'd go for the Rapid Binder (10k WP in the War Point Shop, or if you get enough you can buy it with SPI [i'd say at least 30-35m would be good]), but that's by my personal experience....another good one would be the Exorcist Binder, i believe it's a boss drop, but you'll have to get your level up quite a bit.

3. Right now i'm level 35(+) and i have a Tongpha Gamma that works pretty well...i'd say you could go for those or Hammerheads (for killing monsters), then when you get around my level or so you could start going for Edrills...

4. Plain of Doleful Melody and the Violence Blizzard are places where i'm at right now, be careful though because a lot of those monsters are quite aggressive ( Especially In the Violence Blizzard), and believe me, they can rack up quite some damage.

Feel free to ignore this post, since for the most part i'm a noob who probably doesn't know wtf he's talking about, but i hope i helped

Quote Originally Posted by TheAngelofDeath777 View Post
    1. Don't worry about IF until you're about level 60+ (65+0 to be safe?)

2. I'd go for the Rapid Binder (10k WP in the War Point Shop, or if you get enough you can buy it with SPI [i'd say at least 30-35m would be good]), but that's by my personal experience....another good one would be the Exorcist Binder, i believe it's a boss drop, but you'll have to get your level up quite a bit.

3. Right now i'm level 35(+) and i have a Tongpha Gamma that works pretty well...i'd say you could go for those or Hammerheads (for killing monsters), then when you get around my level or so you could start going for Edrills...

4. Plain of Doleful Melody and the Violence Blizzard are places where i'm at right now, be careful though because a lot of those monsters are quite aggressive ( Especially In the Violence Blizzard), and believe me, they can rack up quite some damage.

Feel free to ignore this post, since for the most part i'm a noob who probably doesn't know wtf he's talking about, but i hope i helped
    You DO realize that post is almost a year old do you?
    Higher your FPS/game performance with this: http://************/pd9uqdx
    Youtube Channel: http://************/mj9slvx
    Change your signature with ease: http://forum.subagames.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

Quote Originally Posted by Involution View Post
    In the last month, IronlEye has absolutely no hack logs on his account, for what that's worth. Most players get even a few false positives.

It's almost... suspicious...

Got any questions ingame ACE related, feel free to send me a message via Skype: Ox.Cart

Quote Originally Posted by IronlEye View Post
    You DO realize that post is almost a year old do you?
    Lol funny you say that because other people posted on here today as well (or at least that's what my screen is telling me) so I thought "ehh, might as well" O_o

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast