Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sending tickets and Lost Item Policy

Default Sending tickets and Lost Item Policy

It has come to our attention that some players that send tickets regarding their concerns only provide minimal information about it.

We would appreciate if you can provide a brief description of your issue as well as the necessary details of it.

Please provide the following when sending tickets regarding the following issues:

Missing Items
    • Brief description how you lost the item.
    • Exact date the item went missing.
    • Item Name
    • Current Age
    • Specification
    • Stats
    • Screenshots (If any)
    • Always leave a reasonable amount of space in your inventory for item restoration.
    • If you already know that the item failed in Aging. Please do not send a ticket anymore.
      (We have ways to check if it failed or not. )

Reporting a player
    • Brief description on why you are reporting a player.
    • Screenshot or Video (Recommended)

Did not receive Suba Points for "Liking" the Suba Fan Page.
    • Provide a screenshot of your account "Liking" the Suba Fan Page.
    • Upload it to a trusted image hosting site like Photobucket or ImageShack.
    • Provide the link to us.
    • Sending the links generated by your Facebook Account cannot be viewed by us especially when you activated your Privacy Settings! That is why we need you to provide a link from an image hosting site.

Reporting a bug
    • Instead of only typing "My item is bugged!", "My skill is bugged!" or "My character is bugged!" please provide us more details.
    • Provide the name of the skill and why you think it's bugged.
    • Provide the name of the item and why you think it's bugged.
    • Provide details why you think the character is bugged.
    • Provide a screenshot or a video(Highly Recommended)

We will be adding more guidelines for other issues.

In order for us to hasten the processing of your tickets, we need you to help us as well to avoid back and forth messages.

Thank you.

How to send a ticket
    Go to this link: https://subagames.com/SupportPage.aspx
    Select the appropriate option.

How to view your ticket responce
    Go to:https://subagames.com/ticketSystemUI.aspx

Everything you need is there.
    Last edited by Zanakard; May 23rd, 2012 at 03:14 PM.

Default Item Lost Policy

This is regarding the Item Lost policy, as the support staff are constantly flooded with tickets relating to item lost. The staff has compile a set of rules to quickly manage the tickets.

General Lost Item
    • All modified or cropped images of the item are consider invalid evidence.
    • Small illegible screenshots are considered invalid evidence, so do not use shrunk down 240x126 pixel screenshot images as evidence.
    • Item Lost must be reported within 30 days of it's occurrences to be considered valid.
    • Item Lost cause by player's action will not be restored. This include dropping the item, or accidentally selling the item to npc.
    • Item Lost cause by aging failure will not be restored.
    • Item Lost cause by server wide problems such as confirmed glitches and confirmed bugs will be restored.
    • Item Lost cause by trading will be investigated, and if confirmed, the item will be restored.
    • Item Lost cause by unlisted issue will be investigated, and if confirmed, the item will be restored.

Aging / Mix Items
    • Unless supported by an authentic screenshot, Lost Item will not be restored with Lv/1 spec but by the best of 5 item created by the GMs command.
    • Screenshot with the date covering the item aging stats information are consider invalid proof for the item's age.
    • Item Lost will not be restored with perfect stats. If provided with a valid screenshot, we can only restore the item with stats as close as the original as possible. If you want specific stats to be priorities over another during item restoration, let us know ahead of time.
    • Item Lost cause by disconnection during the aging process, will only be restored if the server log does not declare the aging has failed.

Note: It is recommended that you screenshot the item you are planning to age, mix, or respec ahead of time.

When aging an item, I would advice the user to age the item once a day only. The reason for this is because if the item is lost, we can restore the item from the character archive on the day before the item was lost. This however, will cause you to lose any aging upgrade on the day it was lost.

If you age an item from a clean state to +13 on the same day, and lose it due to some bugs, we can only restore a random +13 item. However, if you age an item from +11 to +12, and on the next day you lose the item when aging +12 to +13 due to some bug, we can restore the item from the previous day which is a +12 with the exact same stats.

Policy may be subjected to change.
    Last edited by Beanlet; April 9th, 2013 at 10:09 PM.

Lightbulb Lost Item Tickets

I wanted to make this post in order to more effectively and efficiently deal with your lost items tickets. We have recently been utilizing a different approach to getting your items back. This approach helps us locate the item(s) and more importantly get your item(s) back with the exact same stats. However we need as much information as possible. So when you loose an item please do the following when submitting a lost item ticket:

1. Let us know the exact name, level and age of the item.

2. Detail how you lost the item.

3. Tell us about the history of the item. This includes when you got the item (and from whom if applicable) when it was last aged, mixed, stored in your warehouse or any other information you feel is important. <---- This step is required as it helps us locate the exact item you lost. If you don't include this we will just have to ask, which will make your ticket take longer to process.

4. In game make sure you have space for the returned item(s). If you don't then it will take longer to get the item back to you as we will have to ask you to make room (this includes physical space as well as weight limits).

If we cannot find the item in question or the logs indicate that the item has been traded out or dropped we will not return it. We will not take the word of any player on this issue, the logs are the final arbiter. The other reason we may not return an item is if it was duped. Sometimes a duped item will circulate a bit before vanishing. Unfortunately there's not much we can do about this, we need to get all duped items out of the economy so replacing it is counter productive. It's an unfortunate (and rare) situation, but necessary.

Using this new method of item retrieval 80% of the time we can get the exact stats returned. The other 20% will have to recreate a similar item. This can be a very tedious process because we don't have control over the stats that are generated. Even for us GM's the stats are randomly generated upon creation. If you have an unaltered pic of the item that will help but if not we will make 5 items and pick the one with the best stats. Again we will not take a players word on if their weapon happened to have perfect stats without evidence.

As a final note please understand that the logs don't work the way a lot of you think. We can't simply check a date and see what items a character had on them at the time. Logs are only generated when character does something with an item such as aging or storing it in your warehouse. Even then the logs that are generated only pertain to that particular item and not the whole state of the character. Yes, it's an outdated system, but that's what we have to work with. But if you follow the above procedure you should be able to get the exact item which is lost back within a few days Also note that we typically don't work on weekends and that spamming tickets is not a very good way to get our attention (at least not the kind of attention you're looking for).

Im taking screenshots of all my items

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage81 View Post
    Im taking screenshots of all my items
    Yeah lol.
    I have well over 5 thousand SS's of my items and transactions for everything I've done in game over the past 2 years.
    Before that... jeez maybe over 10 thousand images total...

At what point do you become an image hoarder?

Well Dear GM... Im here to tell you i lost like 3 Swords

Two 105 Sword Mech Spec Aged to +4 lost in trade both
    One 105 Sword Mech Spec Aged to +16 100% PERF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And i did all you told me and I always had this like response "Base on our server logs, and the character archives, we did not find any any records of the item you have specified. As a results of our investigation, we will not restore the lost item as requested."

Im thinking about you just read my ticket and "Copy and Paste that Sentence"

Quote Originally Posted by JcEspejo View Post
    Well Dear GM... Im here to tell you i lost like 3 Swords

Two 105 Sword Mech Spec Aged to +4 lost in trade both
    One 105 Sword Mech Spec Aged to +16 100% PERF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And i did all you told me and I always had this like response "Base on our server logs, and the character archives, we did not find any any records of the item you have specified. As a results of our investigation, we will not restore the lost item as requested."

Im thinking about you just read my ticket and "Copy and Paste that Sentence"
    Most of the replies are cookie cutter responses from a drop down menu. It saves us time. While I can't comment on your particular issue (I didn't address that ticket), I will say that if an item does not appear in our logs then you wont have the item returned. The logs may not always be perfect but it's the best we got.

Please also be aware that this is not the place to be complaining about ticket issues. If I see any more they will be deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Deimos View Post
    Most of the replies are cookie cutter responses from a drop down menu. It saves us time. While I can't comment on your particular issue (I didn't address that ticket), I will say that if an item does not appear in our logs then you wont have the item returned. The logs may not always be perfect but it's the best we got.

Please also be aware that this is not the place to be complaining about ticket issues. If I see any more they will be deleted.
    Answer me this please

How do you gonna feel if you lose US$10,000.00?

Quote Originally Posted by JcEspejo View Post
    Answer me this please

How do you gonna feel if you lose US$10,000.00?
    About the same as if I had spent the money and saw several people who easily scammed the system and were able to get the items for free.

Thanks and God bless
    Last edited by Ela11; June 13th, 2014 at 04:53 PM.
    Together >>>> Forever and a day ^_^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast