Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Contour contest Submissions

Lightbulb Contour contest Submissions

After having a discussion regarding an idea I had about player created content I am pleased to present you with the option to skin your own gear.

Here's the rules, 4 armors will be chosen, you can pick ANY EXISTING ARMOR IN THE GAME. WP armors, regular shop armors, Slot armors.

They will be just contours however, here's an interesting twist, if you are one of the winners you can decide whether or not you want it as a cash shop limited edition or as a WP item.

The winners will be given a free version of their armor and everyone else will either have to spend War points or Suba points depending on what he or she decides.

No remodeling is allowed, you can change the textures, the colors, but not the model. You can even photoshop it if you want to.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

4 War point armors and 4 cash shop armors will be chosen. Why 4? because 1 of each gear will get an armor, IG BG MG AG etc. Great news eh? For the first time ever you can actually buy a contour from the WP shop.

Submissions will end, on the 8th of June, I will post a new thread listing the submissions the staff chose on June 21st. Best of luck to you all and I promise this won't be the last time we have these kinds of contests.

Submit all entries in this thread.

FIRST

I'm making an epic, epic contour that everyone always wanted.

When I win, it's going to be 1k WP <3

Well very interesting contest I will try to make 1 also...
    [ACESIG=e1878328-f6a5-40b5-b921-11ea808b9913]20870-0[/ACESIG]

Any deadline on the submissions?

Quote Originally Posted by krls View Post
    Any deadline on the submissions?
    When EP4 comes out,AKA 26-12-2012
    Higher your FPS/game performance with this: http://************/pd9uqdx
    Youtube Channel: http://************/mj9slvx
    Change your signature with ease: http://forum.subagames.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

Quote Originally Posted by Involution View Post
    In the last month, IronlEye has absolutely no hack logs on his account, for what that's worth. Most players get even a few false positives.

It's almost... suspicious...

Got any questions ingame ACE related, feel free to send me a message via Skype: Ox.Cart

Easily the greatest idea, and easily achievable. A pseudo-soviet tackle.

I can't really depict it for you, as I have no artistic skills, as well as being on a plane, well here's an image to get my idea started.

Serious black or a dark metal look, with very prominent stars on the end tips above and below.

I know this would be an easy favorite as well as look menacing and interesting. Also, why not make the contour for igear as well, I cannot see why these colors couldn't be applied to a rapid. (or give the igear the tackle, like how it really should be)

The black contour currently available doesn't give 'black' justice. It's so inscribed with red lines everywhere it looks like a huge mess.

Opinions though, GL with contest.

editted. Oh and for easy mind blowns.

INVERTED SERAPIA COLOR. GREEN WITH BLACK TRIMS. OH HELL YEAH?
    Last edited by Hawkerace; May 18th, 2012 at 05:58 PM.

Are we allowed to submit more then one?

Quote Originally Posted by EvasionHawker View Post
    Easily the greatest idea, and easily achievable. A pseudo-soviet tackle.

?
    That could work for the BG Stormriser veil

if i get time after work il have a play around on photoshop with a few ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Jono2977 View Post
    That could work for the BG Stormriser veil

if i get time after work il have a play around on photoshop with a few ideas
    This is perfect, exactly what I meant. That or the Tackle in pseudo-sovietism.

I did a quick MS paint mockup

Essentially a black skin, with very visible stars, and a red cockpit and red energy replacing whatever trim/colors pulsating from the Stormriser

IF the GM wants to compile my messages, or make it all Jono's post, feel free. I don't intend cluttering your thread, sorry.
    Last edited by Hawkerace; May 18th, 2012 at 07:24 PM.

The one and only contour I've wanted to see in this game is this one.

long live artfox's legacy.

Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast