Thread: International Summer Mission Against Terror Playoff (Bomb and Ghost)

Default International Summer Mission Against Terror Playoff (Bomb and Ghost)

------------> International Summer Mission Against Terror Playoff <-------------

Im thinking about why not Subagames host a whole playoff with lots of matches during this summer? A lot of players are looking for something competitive and interesting with some good prizes. Instead of adding new useless weapons and maps to the game, GMs should get the game more competitive, this would make the game more popular and playbase in MAT will increase which will bring you more money in Subagames vault.

There should be at least 8 different teams. The game is 4v4 ghost and bomb.
    Each Sunday there will be a match day, first its bomb then next week its ghost. Total of 20 match days. 10 ghost, 10 bomb.

Point system: W - 1pt, L - 0pts.
    All players will be provided with vent server.
    In each game there will be 2 supervisors watching the game

Instead of boring Thrusday GM event we should add this to the calendar every Sunday this summer. The playoff should also have a live standings table on mat.subagames.com.

Rules are just like in other MAT tournaments. Only silver weapons + few exceptional, hacking will be tolerated, regular clothes, no gold items.

This could be a promising event in history of MAT. So what do you thing GM. Tranzor?
    I personally think, this should be fun for both ghost and bomb players. So why not give it a chance?

I like the idea.

That's An Awesome Idea o-o. I Would So Play Every Sunday . But When You Say No Gold Items..Does That Means Godl Items IN Shop..Cause I Have A Sniper That's OP As Heo But It's Never Been In The Shop Before
    <br><div><br></div>

yeah, thats a good idea. i would like to play every sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by XLesterX View Post
    ------------> International Summer Mission Against Terror Playoff <-------------

Im thinking about why not Subagames host a whole playoff with lots of matches during this summer? A lot of players are looking for something competitive and interesting with some good prizes. Instead of adding new useless weapons and maps to the game, GMs should get the game more competitive, this would make the game more popular and playbase in MAT will increase which will bring you more money in Subagames vault.

There should be at least 8 different teams. The game is 4v4 ghost and bomb.
    Each Sunday there will be a match day, first its bomb then next week its ghost. Total of 20 match days. 10 ghost, 10 bomb.

Point system: W - 1pt, L - 0pts.
    All players will be provided with vent server.
    In each game there will be 2 supervisors watching the game

Instead of boring Thrusday GM event we should add this to the calendar every Sunday this summer. The playoff should also have a live standings table on mat.subagames.com.

Rules are just like in other MAT tournaments. Only silver weapons + few exceptional, hacking will be tolerated, regular clothes, no gold items.

This could be a promising event in history of MAT. So what do you thing GM. Tranzor?
    I personally think, this should be fun for both ghost and bomb players. So why not give it a chance?
    Hacking will be tolerated? This event will allready fail big time right here.. ;P

First problem! Suba doesnt have a anti cheat client (look at I-cog, wogl and other "pro" host companies) and lets face it the "build in" anti hack in Mat isnt that great. How will you (suba) make sure people doesnt use gold item? - some can be used without people you play vs can see you are using it.

Next problem! Who should the two supervisors watching the game be? Gm's? Regular players? Or? And how should it work, should they be kill before the round starts or?

Next problem! I dont think you can find 8 teams with 4+ teammembers, at least team / people who will show up for every match they needs to play. In every event like this ever hosted in Suba Mat its been impossible to get people to sign up / show up which made more or less all the events fail. I know, i hosted two myself. Beside that Wogl (tryed) to host a few, same with I-Cog.

If those problem could be "fixed" it sure would be fine to have some events like this in Mat.
    M.A.T - ShadowAngel
    Priston Tale - DkLinde

Quote Originally Posted by Linde1 View Post
    Hacking will be tolerated? This event will allready fail big time right here.. ;P

First problem! Suba doesnt have a anti cheat client (look at I-cog, wogl and other "pro" host companies) and lets face it the "build in" anti hack in Mat isnt that great. How will you (suba) make sure people doesnt use gold item? - some can be used without people you play vs can see you are using it.

Next problem! Who should the two supervisors watching the game be? Gm's? Regular players? Or? And how should it work, should they be kill before the round starts or?

Next problem! I dont think you can find 8 teams with 4+ teammembers, at least team / people who will show up for every match they needs to play. In every event like this ever hosted in Suba Mat its been impossible to get people to sign up / show up which made more or less all the events fail. I know, i hosted two myself. Beside that Wogl (tryed) to host a few, same with I-Cog.

If those problem could be "fixed" it sure would be fine to have some events like this in Mat.
    Sorry... I was tired. I meant hacking will be of course disallowed. Two supervisors will suicide with the gas grenade and will view both teams. Suspicious players will be team viewed. Hacking players will be banned from the game and the team will be DQed from the playoff.

Supervisors will be normal players that signed up to help viewing games and team viewing. They should be just granted with lots of gold for their help and you will get many people ordering to help.

And the last problem is not really a problem. It is just a matter of will and time. If Subagames advertised more stuff about tournaments and playoffs they would get more players into their games. But only they do is add useless gold sh*t. The game becomes more and more stupid with every update. Clothing are retarded, this should be fps game not mofo party game. Weapons designs and ideas are horrible! I liked promotion weapons when they looked like real weapons. Now they look like some 8 year old kids draw em. So as I have said, Subagames needs to change their game a little bit and they will soon see a good result. Perhaps, maybe higher playerbase.

Flaming Suabgames on their forum about their game. !YOU GO GIRL!

put some dough in the prize pot and you might get a small turnout.

lol. just stop, stop it please Q_Q.
    If it's not a headshot it's not a kill.

~ this wouldn't work even if you did that ~ some players have the skills on par with hackers and they can get DQed for not even hacking