Thread: Help with ata build please

Default Help with ata build please

Ive been making an ata and I dont know what skills to use and what stats to input.
    At the moment my ata is lvl 66 with 10 throwing mastery, 10 tov, 3 hov, and the rest are all level 1. Now Im faced with the decision of leveling storm or split or windy. Some people have told me to level windy to 10 and then storm to 10 but some people tell me to level split to 10 and then windy to 10. Also, I dont know if I should max hov and then get veng to 10?
    As for stats go Im currently at base health, 64 spirit (for murky), 70 strength, 80 talent, and rest agi. Im gonna get talent up to 90 so I can use the javelins later on. Im wondering what strength I should stop at. Im gonna be using an aged santa armor rather than the ata armor so should I stop at 84 for great shield or should I go up to 104 for the 80D shield? And is 64 spirit good enough or should I level that more? Thanks for all the help!

i can tell you what i did and has worked just great

lvled skills in this order:

1) throwing mastery 10
    2) storm javelin 10
    3) tov 10
    4) windy 10

why ? storm javelin is an AOE kind of skill as you might have noticed which is just great to lvl up quickly and is much more useful at lower lvls than ToV is (i dare saying), and ofc it would rock at least until you're high 10x given the chances you would have to join comp parties i suppose

windy over split jav, pretty yes, why ? simply because split jav is something you wouldnt really use having storm jav, i mean, never had to stop casting storm to start killing monsters one by one, AOE works fine... besides, vengeance >>>> split jav which you would be getting soon if you lvl just as quickly as i used to, windy also gives a very useful AR boost as well as a boost for range...

regarding t4, i say, go max out veng because it simply rocks at pvp and is great for hunting i assume (great in power, hits tons of criticals and has an insane range, mix up with the boost windy gives... ), i also dare saying its the only skill you would be using 1 on 1 and ofc the rest of your EP's should go on HoV (gives you priceless evation rate & a boost in max attack, dont forget it connects to tov !)

stats mmm i do not know... i really think that's defined by your personal taste, anyways in my experience (i have tried high str, mid str and low str which to my standards, was measured by the armor i used to wear) what i have found to be the best is STR high enough to wear a Great Shield, which should be around 84-90 (according to ept1.net), i recommend you not to stop at 84, you would be limited to find min str ata Great Shields and that is often annoying, i got 88 somehow i never found a 90 str req one...

health ? i got base, i dont see why an ata would like adding stats in health when you can just simply mix stuff for extra HP

spirit ? i guess 64 is fine though, think most atas i know have it that low and they would say its the right thing to do

hope this info helps
    [Tigerlily 10x Atalanta]
    [Member of LatinoAmeric]
    [Comunidad en Facebook: Priston Tale 'n Español]
    [https://www.facebook.com/pristontalenespanol]

thanks so much for the reply. i realized that i shouldnt have leveled tov to 10 before storm since im constantly spamming storm anyways -___- definitely going to start leveling storm now. some atas have told me to level windy before storm though so I dont really understand that part.

Quote Originally Posted by Mintfreshness View Post
    i can tell you what i did and has worked just great

lvled skills in this order:

1) throwing mastery 10
    2) storm javelin 10
    3) tov 10
    4) windy 10

why ? storm javelin is an AOE kind of skill as you might have noticed which is just great to lvl up quickly and is much more useful at lower lvls than ToV is (i dare saying), and ofc it would rock at least until you're high 10x given the chances you would have to join comp parties i suppose

windy over split jav, pretty yes, why ? simply because split jav is something you wouldnt really use having storm jav, i mean, never had to stop casting storm to start killing monsters one by one, AOE works fine... besides, vengeance >>>> split jav which you would be getting soon if you lvl just as quickly as i used to, windy also gives a very useful AR boost as well as a boost for range...

regarding t4, i say, go max out veng because it simply rocks at pvp and is great for hunting i assume (great in power, hits tons of criticals and has an insane range, mix up with the boost windy gives... ), i also dare saying its the only skill you would be using 1 on 1 and ofc the rest of your EP's should go on HoV (gives you priceless evation rate & a boost in max attack, dont forget it connects to tov !)

stats mmm i do not know... i really think that's defined by your personal taste, anyways in my experience (i have tried high str, mid str and low str which to my standards, was measured by the armor i used to wear) what i have found to be the best is STR high enough to wear a Great Shield, which should be around 84-90 (according to ept1.net), i recommend you not to stop at 84, you would be limited to find min str ata Great Shields and that is often annoying, i got 88 somehow i never found a 90 str req one...

health ? i got base, i dont see why an ata would like adding stats in health when you can just simply mix stuff for extra HP

spirit ? i guess 64 is fine though, think most atas i know have it that low and they would say its the right thing to do

hope this info helps

I guess they want to get the range increase so you have the chance to use storm jav farther away (i find that useless) cause ata got shield, the block will help you to survive.

And you definitely want to lvl up vengence to lvl 10 the first before lvling anything else on tier 4 skill so you can kill get a quick kill when you need. HOV is chain bonus from TOV, so even at lvl 1 or 10, you would still get the same att power increase. The only difference is the evade % increase as the level increase.
    Only Fools Rush In

oh btw, should i max "farina" lv5 or something, put on left, i mean right side skill has vengeance attack, the left side has farina attack,