Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [Event] Ultimate Burger Submission Contest.

Hawker after today:

Quote Originally Posted by DerpAG View Post
    Hawker after today:

make sure to eat the burger first lol
    BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOOBAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOOBAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO.

Accident (A Really Laggy Bgear)

Quote Originally Posted by KilledByAccident View Post
    make sure to eat the burger first lol
    But where are we gonna get the mayo
    Autism Combat Extreme

This thread makes me hungry. I'm going to have to participate in this fun-filled ACE event. 10/10.
    Scribbin Level 94 B-Gear (See you in 4012)

12/26/07 Never Forget

FAK! You guys are making me hungwy
    <p> </p>

see if these pics work? i have to share this greasy mother with you. thanks Arturia Pendragon and Silver-X, i went with imageshack, puush was being a bitch

the 'triple cheese BB'

ingredients bottom to top-
    lightly toasted sesame seed bun bottom, sliced vine tomatoes, cheese slice, 1st 1/4 pound 98% angus beef pattie/burger, grated cheddar cheese, 2 sliced cumberland sausages, 2nd 1/4 pound 98% angus beef pattie/burger, sliced red leicester cheese, fried egg, 2 rashers of smoked bacon, homemade relish and lightly toasted sesame seed bun top. side of green stuff and a glass of cola.

relish- mushrooms, onions, garlic, chopped tomatoes, oregano, basil, rosemary, jerk sauce with red scotch bonnet chillies, salt and pepper cooked in a little olive oil until reduced down.

Quote Originally Posted by Tr4mP View Post
    see if these pics work? i have to share this greasy mother with you. thanks Arturia Pendragon and Silver-X, i went with imageshack, puush was being a bitch

the 'triple cheese BB'

ingredients bottom to top-
    lightly toasted sesame seed bun bottom, sliced vine tomatoes, cheese slice, 1st 1/4 pound 98% angus beef pattie/burger, grated cheddar cheese, 2 sliced cumberland sausages, 2nd 1/4 pound 98% angus beef pattie/burger, sliced red leicester cheese, fried egg, 2 rashers of smoked bacon, homemade relish and lightly toasted sesame seed bun top. side of green stuff and a glass of cola.

relish- mushrooms, onions, garlic, chopped tomatoes, oregano, basil, rosemary, jerk sauce with red scotch bonnet chillies, salt and pepper cooked in a little olive oil until reduced down.
    Oh my goooooood.

Thanks for the submissions everyone, no rush. It doesn't end till sunday. Make sure to come back, and if you think you can do better, feel free to hit the grill/resturants to get a new bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by Scribbin View Post
    This thread makes me hungry. I'm going to have to participate in this fun-filled ACE event. 10/10.
    Now that is a good idea.
    Last edited by Hawkerace; July 19th, 2012 at 09:23 PM.
    Autism Combat Extreme

jesus ****ing christ

you could have bought 50k creds with that
    Quote Originally Posted by Kkid
    You can't tell people to "go kill themselves" just because you disagree with the statement.

So here it is, folk. Courtesy of my school's cafeteria. The ultimate meat-in-bun:

Here is a closer look of His Majesty

From top to bottom:
    wheat bun
    grilled chicken patty
    spinach
    ginger-glazed pork
    lettuce with a dab of salmon
    pickles
    grilled burger patty
    wheat bun

HP: 50%

Would you like to town?

Name on top WURG
    Nation at the bottom ANI

Bonus with ice cream and root beer.
    Last edited by LordFantom; July 19th, 2012 at 09:51 PM.

are there going to be first, second and third places btw?
    BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOOBAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOOBAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO BAWOO.

Accident (A Really Laggy Bgear)

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast