Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Contour Contest Follow-Up

Well above all the newer Gear contours...... i m hoping for a better looking B gear armor.......

So far.......with the 17 teirs of Slot armors, all those normal armors and Boss armors, I only ever liked Breaker Veil and Tackle T.T

Cmon D= I need a awsome looking Bgear armor that would totally make my blood boil as i fly around in it =P

Quote Originally Posted by MMAXLI View Post
    Well above all the newer Gear contours...... i m hoping for a better looking B gear armor.......

So far.......with the 17 teirs of Slot armors, all those normal armors and Boss armors, I only ever liked Breaker Veil and Tackle T.T

Cmon D= I need a awsome looking Bgear armor that would totally make my blood boil as i fly around in it =P
    Last edited by Lexx; August 23rd, 2012 at 09:41 AM.
    <a href=http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m210/Skulls_Moss/Cruxissig.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m.../Cruxissig.jpg</a>

Wish for the Old color shop when you could buy lots of colours for any gear and armor

Quote Originally Posted by XornXII View Post
    Wish for the Old color shop when you could buy lots of colours for any gear and armor

Yes! but they still need to have a good looking Bgear armor....

GM Aminority, if you want the player who creates the contour to set it for SubaPoint then you should make a deal with them... such as for every 10k cred/contour being sold the creator will get 2k (8-2 ratio). Even though it's less but still better than selling in WP which Suba gets nothing.

And if you want people to buy a massive amount of contour with credits then my opinion is that Suba should give the contours a reasonable price around 7-10k cred/contour.

Although some contours in the list wouldn't be worth to buy with Credit, I think Suba should put those in WP shop to create an environment for non-credit users and levitate the value of WP.

ugly contours for SP?

bahahaahahahahahaha

ueahauehuaeheauhuae
    _whiplash lv. 92 BGear
    WillplasheR_ lv. 88 MGear
    OUT

Quote Originally Posted by MMAXLI View Post

dont u like the blue soul veil??? o.0 Its #@$^! awesome!
    Last edited by Grive; August 23rd, 2012 at 02:34 PM.

how can u not like this!?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Grive; August 23rd, 2012 at 02:35 PM.

GrandSkyDemon is offline May the GranD force be LethaL to you.. - 2nd Place ACE Regional Champion

If they put in the fox contour on a wp shop and put it on a reasonable price, then I will be interested on this game again.xD
    GrandSkyDemon
    GranDLethaL

WinRaveck
    106 I-gear / FreaksUnited

Quote Originally Posted by GrandSkyDemon View Post
    If they put in the fox contour on a wp shop and put it on a reasonable price, then I will be interested on this game again.xD

Go push The_Black in the right direction

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast