Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Rose Guard is looking for members!

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RoseThorne View Post
    @HeadhuntFabo: That is all very true.
    Why SHOULD anyone follow me, especially since I have no tangible leading experience or training?
    That I cannot say.
    They either will or they will not; it's their choice.
    But I lead because I want a clan free of drama -- and, well, t-bagging -- that does come up with a strategy for clan wars.
    I can't make anyone follow me; but I can try to be the kind of person someone would want and/or choose to follow.
    It's true my clan is unknown, but how can I be known without members to help me clan war?
    As for clan chat: yes, it is for chatting; but it is for gathering people for practice and for clan war as well. =)

    @ThasNice: Actually, Fabo has made a few excellent points. I appreciate objective critiques.
    Kindness and comradery only go so far. Being a nice person doesn't make a good leader. They are qualities of one, but not the most important. Strategies in clan war are only used when you've at least mastered the most important aspect of the game: Aim. You can try any strategies against a team with superior aim and you'd get shut down.

  2. #12

    Default

    He only says that cause he played against me so many times. >>>Superior Team<<<

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    None Of Your Buisness
    Posts
    32

    Default

    I understand that: after all, kindness isn't going to do much good against those who love to troll and won't give it up to follow rules.

    I haven't mastered aim, but I'm pretty good with the guns I know; and with cobras, I'm at least decent (compared to having the starter knife).

    As for superior aim, it doesn't matter if you're playing ghost and they have the better aim -- they have to see you first.

    I personally am not concerned with skill as much as having a good time. After all, it's only a game -- it's not really life or death. :3

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RoseThorne View Post
    I understand that: after all, kindness isn't going to do much good against those who love to troll and won't give it up to follow rules.

    I haven't mastered aim, but I'm pretty good with the guns I know; and with cobras, I'm at least decent (compared to having the starter knife).

    As for superior aim, it doesn't matter if you're playing ghost and they have the better aim -- they have to see you first.

    I personally am not concerned with skill as much as having a good time. After all, it's only a game -- it's not really life or death. :3
    If you're looking for a good time, then why do you care about people listening to win clan wars? Oh wait, probably because you only want to have fun your way. If someone were to derail from the plan (probably something "fun" centered), you would dislike them even though they want to play the game the way it's meant to be played. Choose one or the other as it seems you want people who listen to your every whim while also being good, when you yourself aren't.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    None Of Your Buisness
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadhuntFabo View Post
    If you're looking for a good time, then why do you care about people listening to win clan wars?
    Because winning is fun!! ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadhuntFabo View Post
    Oh wait, probably because you only want to have fun your way. If someone were to derail from the plan (probably something "fun" centered), you would dislike them even though they want to play the game the way it's meant to be played.
    Nah. If that were the case, I wouldn't still be friends with Crypsis
    even though I try to be friendly with him (and my other friends) every melee game (which never works). =3
    But seriously, it's just a game. To be honest, "the way it was meant to be played" doesn't mean "NEVER have a plan and/or NEVER follow a plan". Plans don't derail fun -- the way they're handled can either add to or subtract from a good time.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadhuntFabo View Post
    Choose one or the other as it seems you want people who listen to your every whim while also being good, when you yourself aren't.
    I don't want them to listen to my every whim. If that were the case,
    I would have stated so in no uncertain terms - and I wouldn't ever listen to anyone.
    I have no interest in being the type of person who orders around submissive people like dogs; it's just not my thing.
    However, in clan wars alone, if I have a plan I'd like to be listened to -- as I do enjoy winning on occasion, lol. =3
    Last edited by RoseThorne; September 14th, 2012 at 11:39 PM.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    None Of Your Buisness
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Blargh.

    That is all I have to say. 8D

  7. #17

    Default

    http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...yourselves.png
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseThorne View Post
    Blargh.

    That is all I have to say. 8D

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    None Of Your Buisness
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Hello RinCheLee. Are you interested in joining Rose Guard?

  9. #19

    Default

    Again http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...yourselves.png!
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseThorne View Post
    Hello RinCheLee. Are you interested in joining Rose Guard?

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    None Of Your Buisness
    Posts
    32

    Default

    No thanks, we're good. We prefer to live. =3

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •