Thread: International Gaming League - Feedback - Competitive M.A.T?

Default International Gaming League - Feedback - Competitive M.A.T?

Hello Suba Community,

On behalf of IGL (International Gaming League) we are currently overlooking games to pickup for competitive play for our organization. If you are interested in competitive play, that's great! - If not, well perhaps this may give you an interest anyway.

We've been looking at Mission Against Terror for awhile and thought it has incredible potential to be in a competitive state, that's if the community wants it to be that way. A couple of management and I have been playing M.A.T for a short time as well, and find the game play to match competitive play, the maps, and of course weapon variety.

What we are asking for is constructive, positive/and[or]/negative feedback from the community of M.A.T, and see if they would like a dedicated organization to bring them fun, competitive and worth-while tournaments/ladders with prizes.

If feedback goes well, we have planned out a 'Launch' tournament to spark off our M.A.T tournament(s), below is what we have come up with so far. [Again, feedback would be awesome.]

Mode: Bomb
    Players: 10 (5v5)

Rules: TBA

Prizes:

1st Place -
    $500 - Virtual Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, etc.) (100$ per player)
    50,000 Suba Points (per player)

MVP Award: SteelSeries Equipment (Sponsored) of any choice.

2nd Place -
    $200 - Virtual Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, etc.) (40$ per player)
    20,000 Suba Points (per player)
    MVP Award: SteelSeries Audio Selection [any choice] (Headset)

3rd Place -
    10,000 Suba Points (per player)
    MVP Award: 25$ - Virtual Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, etc.)

If you have any suggestions or feedback, please leave a reply to this thread below. We will be checking this thread frequently while we prepare a few other things, and hope to see M.A.T on our list of supported games!

- International Gaming League Management.

Hey Chase

Gm's / Staff of Suba doesnt read the forum a lot, or at least not every part of it, so if you want to make sure they see the thread try and Pm the Gm of Mat (https://forum.subagames.com/member.php?u=879133 - link to his profil) or send in a ticket under support (any under Mat will do).

To bring more attention from the players i suggest you to post on MAT's Facebook page (Mission Against Terror | Facebook)

Would be fun to see if a new company (IGL) can do a better job than WOGL and Icog running a MAT tournament. In the past they both tryed to do it, both times with very few people signing up - But i guess more people would sign up if it was advertised better, specially in game and on MAT's Facebook pages as most people never visit the forum.
    M.A.T - ShadowAngel
    Priston Tale - DkLinde

Quote Originally Posted by Linde1 View Post
    Hey Chase

Gm's / Staff of Suba doesnt read the forum a lot, or at least not every part of it, so if you want to make sure they see the thread try and Pm the Gm of Mat (https://forum.subagames.com/member.php?u=879133 - link to his profil) or send in a ticket under support (any under Mat will do).

To bring more attention from the players i suggest you to post on MAT's Facebook page (Mission Against Terror | Facebook)

Would be fun to see if a new company (IGL) can do a better job than WOGL and Icog running a MAT tournament. In the past they both tryed to do it, both times with very few people signing up - But i guess more people would sign up if it was advertised better, specially in game and on MAT's Facebook pages as most people never visit the forum.

Thank you for the reply Linde,

We are somewhat aware of WOGL's past, and a little of ICOG's past - A few of us are from WCG, WOGL and ESL; and we actually see potential int he game and have people committed towards it.

I will give what you said a try, as I already PM'ed the GM of M.A.T, I'll try a few different ways though.

Thanks!
    Last edited by ChaseManDo; October 5th, 2012 at 12:40 PM.