View Poll Results: Which A-GEAR contour would you most like to see in-game?

Voters
304. You may not vote on this poll
  • Qlerik01

8 2.63%
  • BananeAG

142 46.71%
  • Spotlight

12 3.95%
  • Goooglyeyes

17 5.59%
  • DeadImpact

125 41.12%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Contour Contest II: A-GEAR Voting

Better in the future, post five pictures, in separate posts, and lock the thread so that likes on specific pictures count as votes (and you can see who voted) and keep the thread locked so we aren't at each others' throats.
    Autism Combat Extreme

Or better yet, have some1 like your web designer (he has to know some graphic design) to pick the armors.

Quote Originally Posted by Goooglyeyes View Post
    1. Made it to the final five, sure didn't see yours in there buddy.
    2. I'd like to see you produce a contour (without the 'I don't give a flying rat's ass about this game, so i don't need to' excuse)
    3. Your mistaken where you obviously think i give a **** what you think, i just felt compelled when you commented on something that you haven't to my knowledge shown a contour from your own hand, therefore probably shouldn't insult peoples work.
    4. If you wanted me to submit a better one then why the **** didn't you do one yourself Picasso?
    5. I can take constructive criticism, but i think you'll find if you had approached it in a different manner rather than blurting out unhelpful words through your face sphincter then we wouldn't be having this conversation.
    6. I think you'll find the picture i submitted of that contour is unfinished.

Moral of the story: Don't be a ****wit.
    No, you didnt see mine in there. I didnt bother because if i were to make one, i would have to make an effort, and making an effort is troublesome if you're a lazy **** like me. And ofc i would have to make an effort, recolors are boring! Atleast I want to try when i make something for a contest.
    Why didnt you finish it then? ._.
    What is there to "approach" when two of the contours looks the same but with diffrent colors? (to be fair, your looks the best of the two)

(i had to google what sphincter is (and i still dont understand exactly what it is), gratz on using a big word! )
    http://i.imgur.com/zNrztxB.png
    Why does suba butcher this fine image?

Arturia Pendragon is offline Was into Fate/Stay Night at around May 2010 so much so that it gave me this tag.

To be fair I dont much care for this game anymore either, but I still do things like this for fun because I enjoy playing around in photoshop. Its a good way to better familiarize yourself with the programs as well, so its a win-win IMO. That's just my opinion on the whole not caring about the game thing that googly is bringing up.

On another note though, you two make it sound like its some vital college project or something that you're debating about when in fact, its just a (completely voluntary) contest for a ****ty korean MMO (I guess that last statement is a bit redundant). Regardless, this all started because someone had an opinion, and someone else didnt like it, so it turned into HUR HUR ARGUE.

I'm not taking either side, I'm just saying what it looks like from the outside.
    26/12/2007 ~ Never Forgive. Never Forget.

D3THSHAD0W//8x BG//ANI//ZEON

Castor//8x IG//ANI/ZEON

D3THSHAD0W//7x BG//BCU HELIX//DESTINY ~{R.I.P.}~

D3THSHAD0W//8x BG//ANI HOV//DESTINY ~{R.I.P.}~

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf7191 View Post
    No, you didnt see mine in there. I didnt bother because if i were to make one, i would have to make an effort, and making an effort is troublesome if you're a lazy **** like me. And ofc i would have to make an effort, recolors are boring! Atleast I want to try when i make something for a contest.
    Why didnt you finish it then? ._.
    What is there to "approach" when two of the contours looks the same but with diffrent colors? (to be fair, your looks the best of the two)

(i had to google what sphincter is (and i still dont understand exactly what it is), gratz on using a big word! )
    I didn't finish it because i to am from that rather lazy genre. The only reason i didn't do something other than a re-hue is because to me it looks different, almost tacky without the lines and shading whoever originally made the models put into it. Btw sick of our second pointless argument, look forward to round 3 though

p.s. Sphincter: muscular ring that can contract and squish **** out...yeah you get where im going with this.

I get where your coming from d3th, we all made something voluntary then 95% of people complain about the contours, which brought about the rather unnecessary argument. If people are unhappy about the choices then perhaps post constructive idea's about contours next time? but even then not every contour is going to be everyones cup of tea.

Arturia Pendragon is offline Was into Fate/Stay Night at around May 2010 so much so that it gave me this tag.

FYI, theres a way to color over the armors while keeping the "seams" in the armors. You can either do it by hand with the line tool or use a trick like the one that I learned from a friend (I've done both, btw). Btw you can see an example of that in my more recent post in the bgear submission thread.

On the note of hue changing though, it IS a bit of the easy way but there are times where it turns out good (like the northern right binder with the inverted hue-change in the other thread). I myself have a bit of distaste for it just because I like to experiment with different things, but each to their own.

Ultimately, it comes down to familiarizing yourself with your tools and experimenting.
    Last edited by Arturia Pendragon; October 15th, 2012 at 09:00 AM.
    26/12/2007 ~ Never Forgive. Never Forget.

D3THSHAD0W//8x BG//ANI//ZEON

Castor//8x IG//ANI/ZEON

D3THSHAD0W//7x BG//BCU HELIX//DESTINY ~{R.I.P.}~

D3THSHAD0W//8x BG//ANI HOV//DESTINY ~{R.I.P.}~

Quote Originally Posted by Arturia Pendragon View Post
    Ultimately, it comes down to familiarizing yourself with your tools and experimenting.
    Is it wrong that I find this statement to be extremely arousing?

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf7191 View Post
    you just referred to a two-syllable word less than ten letters long as a big word, shame on you

The voters have cast their ballots, and DeadImpact has been decided the winner. What's going on, you might ask? Well, our good friend BananeAG cheated by registering nearly a hundred extra accounts during the voting and had them all vote for his contour. As a result, he was disqualified, leaving DeadImpact the rightful victor. Long story short, don't cheat.

Congratulations to all participants on their very cool contributions.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910