Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: ACE Episode 4 FAQ (Updated)

hello world, im a newbie on this 4.2 eps, exactly im ex players from private server on far south east, i wish i got to switch my another gear while in a map on my one id, example in this case, when im using an iG then i surf the maps meet enemy more stronger and i need some counter back and im decide to use an aG, it will bring a heavy surprises to my opponents i think !, or some case the drop item that i want but for use by my another gears, that remember if we want to transfer need some guys to take over a while and thats need arisk to missing to another person that have no wright of my items, or another solution is, i need an universal warehouse that could put all my items to be one and for my all different gears as one and could be taken by my any gears at once, and i think the warehouse will have a 3 side ui of my gear that i free to separating item for my those items to my sub gear use ! sorry for bad foreign

Quote Originally Posted by DullTbrend10K2k View Post
    hello world, im a newbie on this 4.2 eps, exactly im ex players from private server on far south east, i wish i got to switch my another gear while in a map on my one id, example in this case, when im using an iG then i surf the maps meet enemy more stronger and i need some counter back and im decide to use an aG, it will bring a heavy surprises to my opponents i think !, or some case the drop item that i want but for use by my another gears, that remember if we want to transfer need some guys to take over a while and thats need arisk to missing to another person that have no wright of my items, or another solution is, i need an universal warehouse that could put all my items to be one and for my all different gears as one and could be taken by my any gears at once, and i think the warehouse will have a 3 side ui of my gear that i free to separating item for my those items to my sub gear use ! sorry for bad foreign
    Translation:

Hello world, I am a newbie at EP 4.2. I am an ex-player of a private server. I wish i could switch between gears while in a map. Example; i am goint around maps with my IG, suddenly a stronger enemy comes and kill me, and i need to counter them with my AG, i think it suprised the enemy! Or sometimes when an item drops, that i want to use on another gear, i cant transfer them without the help of another person, which is risky since he might then steal the item! What i need is an universal warehouse where i can put all of my items, so i can take them out with any of my gears. I think the warehouse should have 3 diffrent UIs, one for every gear.

TL;DR: He has been playing on a private server, and he wants the membership warehouse.

Answer: We allready have this. Buy membership and you will get the warehouse you are looking for.
    Last edited by Lonewolf7191; March 27th, 2013 at 07:13 AM.
    http://i.imgur.com/zNrztxB.png
    Why does suba butcher this fine image?

I have no idea how I get 9600 WP without doing mothership war in my 1st gear (BGear); then I tried to create IGear, I don't have the WP. Should I wait until the mothership war and get WP just like my BGear or wait the good level to do war to get WP?

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213