Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 123

Thread: ACE Episode 4 FAQ (Updated)

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [GM]Involution View Post

    8. What's up with the Happy Hour situation?

    Previous GMs gave users bonus XP, drops etc. until EP4 was released. We have tweaked Happy Hour so that bonus SPI and War Points are no longer earned all the time. However, there are more ways to gain War Points now, such as from enemy drops and the NGC Strategic Point, so things should balance out. We have kept the bonus XP for now to celebrate Episode 4's launch, but don't expect this to last forever.
    I think you GM's should make HH active until level 101 as level 101 currently is the level everyone is grinding to. Removing the HH will cause a large division between the Level 101+ and the below level 90's.

    I also think you should tweak the prices of the cash shop as the price you need to pay to level your slot armor is ridiculous.
    ~Once a Swordie, always a Swordie~

    I miss the ol' Nostale Global Days...

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bebihayleen View Post
    anytime slot armors will be tradable? seems even previous v5's cant trade anymore.
    this

    i want this plox
    kthx
    DONgoesBG: 110 Bg BCU
    DonVISIONe: 98 IG BCU



    http://www.qpic.ws/images/donvisionesigaja.png

  3. #23

    Default

    I hvae a few qeustions:

    #1: will the WP armor become tradable again? or is it untradable from here on out?
    #2: From what I have heard MaSang will most likely make few changes to the version we have now, i have little hope to that of WP shop items coming back. But this qeustion is, will the gmae definally keep Eva and Defence fixes?
    #3: you mentioned EXP HH will not last long, approxiatly how long are they going ot last? because i do want to level up to 101 but my real life plans won't allow me much time to do it. I am currently 93 and will take me another weekend to get to 101.

    Thank you for reviwing this.
    3dank5me

  4. #24
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Belgium, Europe
    Posts
    2,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MMAXLI View Post
    I hvae a few qeustions:

    #1: will the WP armor become tradable again? or is it untradable from here on out?
    #2: From what I have heard MaSang will most likely make few changes to the version we have now, i have little hope to that of WP shop items coming back. But this qeustion is, will the gmae definally keep Eva and Defence fixes?
    #3: you mentioned EXP HH will not last long, approxiatly how long are they going ot last? because i do want to level up to 101 but my real life plans won't allow me much time to do it. I am currently 93 and will take me another weekend to get to 101.

    Thank you for reviwing this.



    Answers some, but not all.
    Last edited by The_Black; November 20th, 2012 at 09:47 PM.
    ANI BG Lv. 87
    Black_Attack (on break)
    -----
    ANI MG Lv. 73
    MBlackCherryM (learning MG)
    -----



    RECIEVED MY BACHELOR'S DIPLOME IN MEDICINE

  5. #25

    Default

    thanks, Alright.....Back to grinding *sigh*

    Some say that this HH ends tomorrow :/
    which i will not like if its true....
    3dank5me

  6. #26

    Default

    bootylicious fan art I promise

  7. #27
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Belgium, Europe
    Posts
    2,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MMAXLI View Post
    thanks, Alright.....Back to grinding *sigh*

    Some say that this HH ends tomorrow :/
    which i will not like if its true....
    They kill pvp if they do it now. They should have done it immediately or not.
    ANI BG Lv. 87
    Black_Attack (on break)
    -----
    ANI MG Lv. 73
    MBlackCherryM (learning MG)
    -----



    RECIEVED MY BACHELOR'S DIPLOME IN MEDICINE

  8. #28

    Default

    the transparent card on the wp shop? how about that?

  9. #29

    Default

    Invo and about eprots??? Imn stressed more about eprots and hyper eprots pls put in them in that *Beeps* WP Shop!!!!!!...........
    Wall Of Scythes:
    ShadowScythe
    LunarScythe
    BloodyScythe
    FrozenScythe
    AuxScythe
    PsychoScythe
    CowardlyScythe
    BreakerScythe
    StellarScythe
    NovaScythe

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pin0yHenyo View Post
    the transparent card on the wp shop? how about that?
    That one even says what it does. You can make steath cards with it.
    http://i.imgur.com/zNrztxB.png
    Why does suba butcher this fine image?

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •