Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ACE Episode 4 FAQ (Updated)

Default ACE Episode 4 FAQ (Updated)

Hey guys,

With EP4 out in the open, we have naturally had a lot of questions from players. I've decided to write up an FAQ in order to answer some of the most common ones. If you've got a question, please read here before making a thread about it! If it isn't listed here, we'll try to keep this thread updated for you as we get answers.

1. What is the Crystal Trigger System?

The Crystal Trigger System allows you to access bosses and a couple of high-level grind maps. It is accessed through Ash Lane. To use it, you will need to use a Bionic Core of the Phillion, dropped by enemies in the area. When you have used the Bionic Core, you can target and destroy the crystals. Depending on the order you destroy them in you will get different results. One order will open a portal to the Hidden Place Map, for example, and another will spawn a boss to defeat. How many combinations are there? We'll leave it to you guys to find out.

2. What is the NGC Strategic Point?

Floating Lake is a unique map where ANI and BCU have to cooperate to destroy the NGC Strategic Point in the center. The area is full of NGC enemies which spawn around the Strategic Point until it is destroyed. Although ANI and BCU are allies in this map, the nation that does the most damage to the Strategic Point will receive a bigger War Point bonus once it is destroyed. The NGC Strategic Point respawns 24 hours after it is destroyed.

3. My item fixes are all messed up!

This is a bug that made it into the initial release of EP4. It has been corrected since then and your items should be back to normal as of this posting.

4. Are prefix and suffix cards available in the War Point Shop?

Update: Infortunately, not at this time. We were under the expectation they should be, however, it became clear quickly that they were no longer available for purchase (though WP versions are in the game). We inquired with Masang Soft and they decided to not enable these items for all regions outside Korea. We are discussing alternative solutions.

5. How does the new Evo Type PET work?

Community member BabySeal has made an excellent guide for us here: https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=49711

6. What is the Glory of Influence item?

Update: Glory of Influence is a crafting item bought in the War Point Shop. It can be combined at the factory with a Mystery Token Fragment and Mystery Data in order to create a Mystery Token. The Mystery Token can be used on the new Mystery Slot Machine in the town's Aquarium.

7. Where can I put my shop?

Update: player shops should be put on the *TOP* floor of town.

8. What's up with the Happy Hour situation?

Update: the bonus XP will last until the end of Thanksgiving weekend, and will be gone on Monday the 26th. There are still many, many ways to gain XP modifiers, and overall XP rates were changed in EP4 for enemies, so leveling should not be as slow as it was in EP3 and earlier.

9. Where are the Community Contest 2 Contours?

They are coming as soon as possible. We had to hold them off for EP4 and now that it's out, we will get them to you as soon as we can. Update: they were not in this week's update. We are continually asking for them.

10. So what are these Defense/Evasion fixes? Are they bugged?

These were intentionally put into EP4 by Masang Soft. They have said they would like them to be in our version and don't want them removed. We are waiting a while to see how game balance works out. Right now we thing IGs might be a bit overpowered, but we do not want to make hasty decisions and simply remove the fixes.

11. Where are the dragon armors?

The delightful dragon armors are not actually in our version of the game yet. We were wondering about these recently and Masang have told us that they would crash the game if we added them due to the lack of graphics in the game files. However, we are looking at getting these soon in a future update...
    Last edited by Involution; November 26th, 2012 at 08:53 PM.

I approve of this thread.
    Higher your FPS/game performance with this: http://************/pd9uqdx
    Youtube Channel: http://************/mj9slvx
    Change your signature with ease: http://forum.subagames.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

Quote Originally Posted by Involution View Post
    In the last month, IronlEye has absolutely no hack logs on his account, for what that's worth. Most players get even a few false positives.

It's almost... suspicious...

Got any questions ingame ACE related, feel free to send me a message via Skype: Ox.Cart

Quote Originally Posted by [GM]Involution View Post
    ShadowBarricade like this.
    Thanks for taking up my idea! And for answers
    http://i.imgur.com/zNrztxB.png
    Why does suba butcher this fine image?

I'm curious about recipes. I've seen the S-Type datacubes, but we don't have any recipes to use them with (Killmark CPUs). We also don't know if the S-Type cubes make 92 or 102 CPUs (I'm assuming 102).

We also don't know what to do with the new minerals.

We have kept the bonus XP for now to celebrate Episode 4's launch, but don't expect this to last forever.
    You monster
    Quote Originally Posted by Kkid
    You can't tell people to "go kill themselves" just because you disagree with the statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Heretic_AR View Post
    I'm curious about recipes. I've seen the S-Type datacubes, but we don't have any recipes to use them with (Killmark CPUs). We also don't know if the S-Type cubes make 92 or 102 CPUs (I'm assuming 102).

We also don't know what to do with the new minerals.
    I will ask Masang Soft tomorrow when I get back into the office.

Today has been a damn good day
    Retired
    Tartaros lvl 101 Full Eva BG for great justice.
    Gillis_MG lvl 8x MG
    Tethys 8x IG
    Troubadour lvl 8x AG
    Also known as the Bard of Rage in some circles
    Brigade: Vatallus
    Nation: BCU
    Quote Originally Posted by IronlEye View Post
    You calm the honking honk down, you honking piece of honk!

anytime slot armors will be tradable? seems even previous v5's cant trade anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebihayleen View Post
    anytime slot armors will be tradable? seems even previous v5's cant trade anymore.
    Its coming back. Have some patience.
    http://i.imgur.com/zNrztxB.png
    Why does suba butcher this fine image?

8. What's up with the Happy Hour situation?

Previous GMs gave users bonus XP, drops etc. until EP4 was released. We have tweaked Happy Hour so that bonus SPI and War Points are no longer earned all the time. However, there are more ways to gain War Points now, such as from enemy drops and the NGC Strategic Point, so things should balance out. We have kept the bonus XP for now to celebrate Episode 4's launch, but don't expect this to last forever.

QQ, no arena HH anymore! No funny hour anymore! QQ
    _whiplash lv. 92 BGear
    WillplasheR_ lv. 88 MGear
    OUT

Quote Originally Posted by Willplash View Post
    if this is already explained, sorry for ask

but, where is the new interface of lv. 43 wp armors?

i like the Rapid on the Suba preview video...
    reposting
    tooshort
    _whiplash lv. 92 BGear
    WillplasheR_ lv. 88 MGear
    OUT

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast