Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 418

Thread: Balance Suggestions

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Here, there, and everywhere
    Posts
    2,348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CalciumDeposit View Post
    For Mgears give them a buff like "raging inspiration" that gives all form members 30% more exp.
    Would be a more awesome Elite skill than Full Recovery for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by JKRevan View Post
    but if echo spills the beans we wont be able to collect items...
    FenderJazz - sees you trollin, is hatin' 87 MG BCU Prelude - Crescendo Founder

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Vancouver WA.
    Posts
    1,252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FenderJazz View Post
    For gear imbalance:
    -Move Multitarget from BG to IG.
    ^^^^^

    THIS THIS THIS THIS OH DEAR GOD THIS

    I would freaking LOVE WHOEVER gets masang to make Multitarget an IG skill like it should have been in the 1st place


    Shotgun zerk anyone?

    In regards to balancing nations, prelude for the most part as generalnitro said is on its way to balancing out (this month should show proof to that)

    But the mass nation reset would be a nice thought too
    Quote Originally Posted by mitsuak View Post
    legendary Kyokun17
    Quote Originally Posted by ALearnedHistorian View Post
    I'm imagining those three bullet holes came from when you saw iFlyFast on the screen only to realize you couldn't kill him with ABM while invis. Thus, you attempted to shoot him down
    a legend among failures :V

  3. #23

    Default

    umm [GM]EchoSaviour i want to tranfer this gear from Bcu/Artemis to ani/artomus because of the nation in-balance but i can't send a ticket for nation transfer how can i get all my info to you so i can nation transfer ?

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Illinois, United States
    Posts
    101

    Default

    As for gear balance, I don't think Suba can do anything about it. As far as skills and stats, they are stuck with what they get sent. If we're talking about a fantasy world where some stuff got changed, there are a few minor things that I'd want.

    For I-gears, I've always really liked the multi-target suggestion. B-gears rarely use it, and even then it's more just to prove they can. If A-gears keep +2 siege, I'd like to see I-gears get +2 frenzy back as a matter of fairness. Yes it would be grossly overpowered, but if the siege stays in I don't understand why this can't happen. The other major problem currently is that I-gears are extremely vulnerable to purify. The skill itself needs a nerf, but the major problem with I-gears is that their major offensive skill gets wiped out. Frenzy is ungodly expensive to rebuff every time, 90 SP at level 83. Combine this with the SP you need for move skills to be able to compete against 86+ gears of other types, and you have at most 2 buffs. I've gotten over 40 purifies in one fight several times before. It's extremely hard to fight when you have to either have a crazy amount of SP kits, or always having to run to a pad to buy SP back. This doesn't even include the SPI cost of all of this. Other than that, I-gears have been tinkered with by the developers so much that they don't need major changes now.

    There are a few changes I'd like to see for other gears too. Of course, purify needs some sort of change. Whether it's an increased cooldown, or a change to what buffs it effects, it needs a change. Making it so dying doesn't reset the counter would help too, but I'm not sure if that's taken care of with the "no loss of buffs when you die" change. I'd actually like to see them get something extra besides a cooldown decrease for their finishing skill upgrade. Make FR effect other people in their form or something, there's no advantage to upgrading it at the moment.

    B-gears are getting the 86 engine change to 490 in the next big patch, so they don't need much more of a nerf. I'd like to see chaffs or damage reduce get some changes though, they are a little overpowered.

    People that say A-gears are fine are always A-gears. A lot of people switched to them after they saw what they were doing to people. It's like Korea wants this game as an FPS now so they're powering up the gear that's the most like that. If it's write a program to pvp with a gear automatically, it means the gear is too overpowered to even consider leaving alone. At the very least legend smashes need a damage nerf, and barrier needs to go back to 10 seconds if not powered down. Like causing half damage from advanced instead of no damage. The big complaint from A-gears is getting 1 hit by Bs anyway, so that would save them from that.

    Also a certain I-gear playing in ANI Artemis needs an exclusive Igear robot armor. I won't say his name but it rhymes with "Torak".

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    45

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by Corak_the_Mysterious View Post
    As for gear balance, I don't think Suba can do anything about it. As far as skills and stats, they are stuck with what they get sent. If we're talking about a fantasy world where some stuff got changed, there are a few minor things that I'd want.

    For I-gears, I've always really liked the multi-target suggestion. B-gears rarely use it, and even then it's more just to prove they can. If A-gears keep +2 siege, I'd like to see I-gears get +2 frenzy back as a matter of fairness. Yes it would be grossly overpowered, but if the siege stays in I don't understand why this can't happen. The other major problem currently is that I-gears are extremely vulnerable to purify. The skill itself needs a nerf, but the major problem with I-gears is that their major offensive skill gets wiped out. Frenzy is ungodly expensive to rebuff every time, 90 SP at level 83. Combine this with the SP you need for move skills to be able to compete against 86+ gears of other types, and you have at most 2 buffs. I've gotten over 40 purifies in one fight several times before. It's extremely hard to fight when you have to either have a crazy amount of SP kits, or always having to run to a pad to buy SP back. This doesn't even include the SPI cost of all of this. Other than that, I-gears have been tinkered with by the developers so much that they don't need major changes now.

    There are a few changes I'd like to see for other gears too. Of course, purify needs some sort of change. Whether it's an increased cooldown, or a change to what buffs it effects, it needs a change. Making it so dying doesn't reset the counter would help too, but I'm not sure if that's taken care of with the "no loss of buffs when you die" change. I'd actually like to see them get something extra besides a cooldown decrease for their finishing skill upgrade. Make FR effect other people in their form or something, there's no advantage to upgrading it at the moment.

    B-gears are getting the 86 engine change to 490 in the next big patch, so they don't need much more of a nerf. I'd like to see chaffs or damage reduce get some changes though, they are a little overpowered.

    People that say A-gears are fine are always A-gears. A lot of people switched to them after they saw what they were doing to people. It's like Korea wants this game as an FPS now so they're powering up the gear that's the most like that. If it's write a program to pvp with a gear automatically, it means the gear is too overpowered to even consider leaving alone. At the very least legend smashes need a damage nerf, and barrier needs to go back to 10 seconds if not powered down. Like causing half damage from advanced instead of no damage. The big complaint from A-gears is getting 1 hit by Bs anyway, so that would save them from that.

    Also a certain I-gear playing in ANI Artemis needs an exclusive Igear robot armor. I won't say his name but it rhymes with "Torak".
    if u complain about ags siege than u should play at least once an ag

    first at all , missile dont have any cool down so u can fire till u ass get broken
    standart weapon of ags has cool down and if u overheat the weapon u suck ballz like hell , because terrols is piece of ****
    even haveing 100% ra they flight streight .
    ag posses that way only one weapon , ig posses 2 not only u get insane damage but u can get your standart weapon dps to even higher than any big smash , yes bs need damage nevf actualy it should be increased to hell so once u get hit u die

    second +2 siege work only on the ground take off takes time , land on the ground takes time , u lose so much faking time , while ig just have to lock and fire and run away , if u being killed by ags to often than u are the one who suck so much ,i dont want to tell u "how and...." i prefer to farm your ass because u r stupid and dont use your brain at all
    i wonder why igs didnt get any invis... because they have inf god mode...!

    p.s. bgs posses god mode too but no one use it , dont even realize it
    Last edited by bgayz; December 20th, 2009 at 11:49 PM.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bgayz View Post
    if u complain about ags siege than u should play at least once an ag

    first at all , missile dont have any cool down so u can fire till u ass get broken
    standart weapon of ags has cool down and if u overheat the weapon u suck ballz like hell , because terrols is piece of ****
    even haveing 100% ra they flight streight .
    ag posses that way only one weapon , ig posses 2 not only u get insane damage but u can get your standart weapon dps to even higher than any big smash , yes bs need damage nevf actualy it should be increased to hell so once u get hit u die

    second +2 siege work only on the ground take off takes time , land on the ground takes time , u lose so much faking time , while ig just have to lock and fire and run away , if u being killed by ags to often than u are the one who suck so much ,i dont want to tell u "how and...." i prefer to farm your ass because u r stupid and dont use your brain at all
    i wonder why igs didnt get any invis... because they have inf god mode...!

    p.s. bgs posses god mode too but no one use it , dont even realize it
    You'll have to forgive Corak, he's used to fighting good agears and I don't think he realizes how fun eva cards are in the right amounts, specially with the complete lack of credit whoring these servers have. To the rest of it..... ROOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOO OOOO

    Just had to say that.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    525

    Default

    I'll wait to think of stuff/post until your talking about nation balace or gear balance. I hope gear balance;(.
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Knight View Post
    anywho...soem things my forum trolls dont know about me.....im immortal
    gotten the **** beaten out of me....i cant recall how many times..
    ive also had surgery for a broken jaw once..really...i have titanium rods in my jaw
    ive also lost over three pints of blood before in several nosebleeds....
    you see im a daredevil now....basically i dont give a **** anymore....
    means i cant be bled to death

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    968

    Cool

    -ig armors should have more hp coz its too low, bgs with prob woos ohko you most of the time or increase eva on all ig armors by 5% :
    and as ags have +2 siege at lv 92, ig should get +2 volley on frenzy at lv 90/92. that will encourage igs to grind, otherwise its just to get 86 and die in 2 sec at camps


    -And arrows should have 80% prob instead of 75% and legend one 90%

    -and increse cooldown time of purify to 2 min coz its annoying to get puried every 1 min and sp get low instantly

    -and now the most important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    too many hackers on the game, kill 'em quickly

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxEXEKUTERxx View Post
    -and now the most important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    too many hackers on the game, kill 'em quickly


  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxEXEKUTERxx View Post
    -and now the most important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    too many hackers on the game, kill 'em quickly
    This isn't Air Rivals.

    Ace Combat replacement for AO music : 98% done, SOMEONE POST THE EP3 BGM LIST.

    Shilka - 66/AGear, BCU/Art.
    Davenport - 6x/BGear, BCU/Art.

    Quote Originally Posted by Solo Wing Pixy
    There's no justice in war, kid. People live and people die, that's all to it.

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •