Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142

Thread: Balance Suggestions

my balance sugestion is everyone go ANI each week first HAX then CreditHoes then Revo, then Red China, ect ect until everyone is one nation.

dam ... in this thread i read only Nerf BG buff other gears... . we are dam bombers that's our job to kill OHKO. I don`t think Americans will like to have a B52 or B2 Nerf they are the back bone of a nation (except Nuclear weapons)
    BG easy to kill if it is full attack build.
    BG it haves no power wen it is full Def or Eva (they relay on Pierce Prob min/max spools)
    BG already got nerfed.

For balance the nation we have to look up more at the players (stats, time, fame, hours, etc) and this will be a developer hell to come with an idea to please both nations.
    Gear Balance not so rush , most of gear imbalance comes in numbers of gear type you have / nation, Leaders how smart they are and , how listening are the player at the commander orders and skilled full.

Example den war scenario ANI rushing Den B, BCU Defending Den B :

ANI haves 200 BGs, 20 IGs, 10 MGs, and 10 AGs
    Attack Scenario: They first enter with IG MG, and then BG with AG they will have to be hero's to kill BCU support MG`s and make the entrance for BG & AG to finish them off . The MG will have 4 IG, 1 BG (9 formation) and last formation its MG / BGs ready to BB.

BCU haves 20 BGs, 40 IGs, 20 MGs and 40 AGs
    Defend scenario: Lower the number of gears but they will hold position very easy and they can push the front if they use resources properly. The camp it is made most of AG behind the Den Warp. @ 15 AG prepared to fire on enemy and rest scatter in dome area, 5 MG makes counter offensive with Ig`s full form; 4 formation with BG`s spamming gate and 2 formation of MGs (full ready to brake Ani pre camp of the gate from bark them and scatter @ bark to give back surprise attack (coh chain) rest of Mg already buffing Ags and preparing for a ANi attack.

Battle Scenario , IG`s and Mg`s from ani side manage to enter den and already starting to clean up support MGs, the last Mg formation haves enter den .IGS makes brve moovs in attempt to distract AGs , they have succeed but with loses, the Bg s enter the action with BB`s formation from 5 BB`s only 2 succeed BB, BCU deface it is weak and suffer big lost . the Secret formations from BCu side manage to pass ANI with ease and hide @ the bark map .. all ready coh-ing other re spawn gears. But the dome situation it is critical ANI its pushing HArd with their BG `s And AG, the loose 100 Bg it`s staring to show up due the faill BB @ warp in den B. Now most of BCu forces are Cohed in bark, they start with the IG offensive and they try a claw attack . front AG`s and MG`s with few BG`s left trying to hold the line, wen all BCU Ig`s and formed with Mg`s makes the attack from back . ANI got in the trap and suffer with all of them perish in a epic battle of survival. The Battle last a hour but ANI towned and BCU returns home victorious from a battle with 2:1 ratio.

The End

Well to be like that we need have very good strategic leaders and players that are listen to commander words.
    (A little troll but u get the point.)

The whole point to nerf bgears is because:

Bgears 1 hit other players, without the need to be full attack build.
    Bgears are themselves tanky as ****.
    Bgears are the 2nd fastest gear ingame.
    Higher your FPS/game performance with this: http://************/pd9uqdx
    Youtube Channel: http://************/mj9slvx
    Change your signature with ease: http://forum.subagames.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

Quote Originally Posted by Involution View Post
    In the last month, IronlEye has absolutely no hack logs on his account, for what that's worth. Most players get even a few false positives.

It's almost... suspicious...

Got any questions ingame ACE related, feel free to send me a message via Skype: Ox.Cart

AG`s haves snare.. use them on BG`s ,
    Speed Arrow was invented
    BG`s are not that much tanks, only if we go full DEF build with lvl 27 engine. Witch AG`s can use SNARE againg >.>
    And off course we can OHKO ur ass if u go R build + e10 def and with some broke def fix or Eva.
    I have a BG b-x build and i can`t ohko most of the gears.. specially def ones ... cause i use ra spool ATM ( i still grind)
    on final build i will move my ass to full def and suing e10 piers with prob/min max fix,

And as i told u befor BG`s are back one (even real Bombers haves pretty decent DEF) ..

Quote Originally Posted by OvidiuFAQ View Post
    Speed Arrow was invented
    BG`s are not that much tanks, only if we go full DEF build with lvl 27 engine. Witch AG`s can use SNARE againg >.>
    And off course we can OHKO ur ass if u go R build + e10 def and with some broke def fix or Eva.
    I have a BG b-x build and i can`t ohko most of the gears.. specially def ones ... cause i use ra spool ATM ( i still grind)
    on final build i will move my ass to full def and suing e10 piers with prob/min max fix,

And as i told u befor BG`s are back one (even real Bombers haves pretty decent DEF) ..
    Why should one gear type be significantly stronger than the others?

Just wait till you got above average stuff.
    Higher your FPS/game performance with this: http://************/pd9uqdx
    Youtube Channel: http://************/mj9slvx
    Change your signature with ease: http://forum.subagames.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

Quote Originally Posted by Involution View Post
    In the last month, IronlEye has absolutely no hack logs on his account, for what that's worth. Most players get even a few false positives.

It's almost... suspicious...

Got any questions ingame ACE related, feel free to send me a message via Skype: Ox.Cart

Quote Originally Posted by OvidiuFAQ View Post
    Speed Arrow was invented

Who are you in game?
    http://i.imgur.com/zNrztxB.png
    Why does suba butcher this fine image?

please boost the enchanting rate or at least on cash shop items, my blood rose binder failed going e6 eva! is that a bug? or is that a suba scam?

Angry "GM" Involution is scamming

"GM" has abused my account "140694alwan" "GM" should be punished account "140694alwan" innocent blocked you fool "GM" Involution lol people cheat in ANI is blocked accoun "140694alwan" who do not cheat on the block lol"GM" has been deceiving me MR_MW only sell contor A_Gear and "GM" Blocking my account
    "GM" Involution must be responsible for the loss of my account and her hope in fire
    Lol you MR_MW considered fraud and he had to open the blocked account "140694alwan"I do not like the behavior of "GM" Involution he is "GM" Fraudsters are not wrong 140694alwan account blockedand "GM" Involution should be responsible for this incident "GM" has been deceiving me MR_MW only sell contor A_Gear and "GM" Blocking my account

BGs have
    Std weapon skill
    Non-warning Non-locking and xxxxing-wide Adv weapon skill
    Invisible

When they Buff/Rename/delete IGs ?
    The balance team still working ?
    I've not seem them already 9-years

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142