Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions Thread: New Gameplay Features

Quote Originally Posted by pointnshoot View Post
    Sounds like a license to gate camp.
    Could be countered by another idea we have - leader items (or possibly WP items) that can break gate camps by pushing other players away. Dunno if Masang can do this though.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM]Involution View Post
    Could be countered by another idea we have - leader items (or possibly WP items) that can break gate camps by pushing other players away. Dunno if Masang can do this though.
    the easier way to stop camping (if your having masang do it) make gate guard invulnerable and deadly.
    Point_Blank.....Bg 94 ANI ---(Qualifications Extreme Nooberocity, Advanced Failitude)

Fire_Support...Ag 94 ANI ---(Qualifications Too dumb to know when to stop shooting)

Incoming_Fire. Ig 87 ANI ---(Qualifications Semi pro Paper Plane)
    GBM 101

i haz best idea - we all meet at arena times, and do arena
    its the one that still brings some pleasure
    still, i cant make it at the server time...
    make arena HH at every 3 hours
    it will somehow bring the joy up
    i hope
    93 lvl MG - lazy grind addict
    dumbest MG evar
    there is no such thing as to much def

Quote Originally Posted by maxu2 View Post
    i haz best idea - we all meet at arena times, and do arena
    its the one that still brings some pleasure
    still, i cant make it at the server time...
    make arena HH at every 3 hours
    it will somehow bring the joy up
    i hope

This is a very biased idea not to mention majority of the people have had their fill of this arena already.
    That "somehow" bring the joy up isn't too helpful either and would be acting upon a whim. Not to mention arena isn't what the game is based around. You can't focus on one aspect on the game and make it the entire game.

I'll make a suggestion I have been throwing around in my head:

Map Influence System:

1. Every map is given a default ownership relative to Bark City, with Bark City being neutral ground
    2. Nations can capture a map from the other nation by holding it with enough players
    3. Maps are held by staying within a zone of control at a key point on the map for X seconds/minutes
    4. Maps that are deeper in enemy territory take longer to capture
    5. When a map is held by a nation, the opposing nation cannot warp to it, but can warp to the nearest held map
    6. Nations receive a WP, SPI and XP bonus based on how many maps are held
    7. The system resets once every week, and would more or less be like an "always on" Strategic Point on most maps
    8. At the end of each week, the nation with the most time spent holding the most maps (cumulative) will get a War Point bonus, possibly other rewards

Obviously this only applies to combat zones, safe zones are still the same as always.
    2. There will be problem with unbalanced nations.
    3.Trying to defend a sector in a map its almost impossible because BGs use 1000 range big bomb and AGs use hypershot.
    5. What happen if SP spawn in a map near a map under enemy ocupation ?
    6.Doesnt matter. We want fun and wars not SPI and WPs. We trade WPs for FUN
    Too many flaws ?
    BG- lvl l01- 340att

I'll make a suggestion I have been throwing around in my head:

Map Influence System:

1. Every map is given a default ownership relative to Bark City, with Bark City being neutral ground
    2. Nations can capture a map from the other nation by holding it with enough players
    3. Maps are held by staying within a zone of control at a key point on the map for X seconds/minutes
    4. Maps that are deeper in enemy territory take longer to capture
    5. When a map is held by a nation, the opposing nation cannot warp to it, but can warp to the nearest held map
    6. Nations receive a WP, SPI and XP bonus based on how many maps are held
    7. The system resets once every week, and would more or less be like an "always on" Strategic Point on most maps
    8. At the end of each week, the nation with the most time spent holding the most maps (cumulative) will get a War Point bonus, possibly other rewards

Obviously this only applies to combat zones, safe zones are still the same as always.
    I like this idea, but should be made that it will take more than 1 brig to capture a map. Otherwise, when it resets, its just a large dash to the opposing nations maps before enough of the enemy get on to defend it.

But, with this being said, I must say that all of this is useless. We have gone through many, many, many threads with the whole "give us suggestions" titles. I can probably count on 1 finger how many times one of our ideas came and stuck. All of these ideas have to be run through masang to get implemented. What are the chances any of that are? It took how long for ep4 to come and some of the game balance changes we were expecting/hoped for did what? Either didn't make it to the game or the know-it-all's in R.O.K. decided that it had to be that way even though its not like that on their servers. There will never be game balance. Until you take out the credit/item/mileage shops altogether and everyone is left with using pure luck and drops from maps like pay for play systems, there will never be balance. I'm sure this post will be deleted by the gm's, but I had fun writing it.

p.s. R.O.K= Republic of Korea or south korea. I can say that, I was born there.

i dont see anything wrong with my 1st post . but as it has been delete so there are something not fit with the thread so i won't re-post it
    as about the features : i dont remember who posted it but i read it before . the weapon for the new player should be raise . like to make new player can chase up with the older . as now the highest lvl wep 23 (i think , dont remember) , there are should be 1 more up lvl like 30~40 something so new player can grind in RC in stead of stuck after IA .
    and invo u should give all player "turning point " misson back so they dont be lazy to fly to bark for war ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Xjmas View Post

This is a very biased idea not to mention majority of the people have had their fill of this arena already.
    That "somehow" bring the joy up isn't too helpful either and would be acting upon a whim. Not to mention arena isn't what the game is based around. You can't focus on one aspect on the game and make it the entire game.
    As i said, i cannot attend arena due to its timing; guess all ppl know that, besides my friends; i was able to do like 5 arenas in like ....when new arena camed up
    Still, in arena, u wont encounter 180 def mg, and u wont see 62+ ra ag, and crazy **** pierce/prob bg
    somehow it gets closer to the initial purpose of the game
    u might wanna try to kill an mg, u know u tryed to kill me when i was 99, now the game allowed me to be 101, and having some def fixes
    we can meet up, and you will see my point - as in - gib me a backup mg, and my form will solo an MS
    as i said, def fixes are not for NAO, they were made for the korean & viet servers
    if u get 4 101 lvl mgs, def ones, e12 def armors, no need for def fixes - vs 30 ppl - guess what; thats why i went to ig, and, i get another thread, with me on alt getting 3 puryes / min on my alt...lol (alt ig has 500+ sp hahaha)
    dumbest MG evar

My ideea reloaded V1.2
    A system that gives a Call of Hero in Water Melon Island every 4 minutes. Limited number of players. Respawn is not allowed. Every round lasts 3 minutes and 45 seconds, after that everyone still alive get towned. This way we will war 24/7, have fun and have no problem if we miss a round.
    BG- lvl l01- 340att

Quote Originally Posted by Cani13 View Post
    My ideea reloaded V1.2
    A system that gives a Call of Hero in Water Melon Island every 4 minutes. Limited number of players. Respawn is not allowed. Every round lasts 3 minutes and 45 seconds, after that everyone still alive get towned. This way we will war 24/7, have fun and have no problem if we miss a round.
    get an 180 % eva ig, no bg to BB hi, guess the result
    end of game
    Last edited by maxu2; December 6th, 2012 at 06:19 PM. Reason: percent....fff per cent
    dumbest MG evar

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast