Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions Thread: New Gameplay Features

Quote Originally Posted by maxu2 View Post
    As i said, i cannot attend arena due to its timing; guess all ppl know that, besides my friends; i was able to do like 5 arenas in like ....when new arena camed up
    Still, in arena, u wont encounter 180 def mg, and u wont see 62+ ra ag, and crazy **** pierce/prob bg
    somehow it gets closer to the initial purpose of the game
    u might wanna try to kill an mg, u know u tryed to kill me when i was 99, now the game allowed me to be 101, and having some def fixes
    we can meet up, and you will see my point - as in - gib me a backup mg, and my form will solo an MS
    as i said, def fixes are not for NAO, they were made for the korean & viet servers
    if u get 4 101 lvl mgs, def ones, e12 def armors, no need for def fixes - vs 30 ppl - guess what; thats why i went to ig, and, i get another thread, with me on alt getting 3 puryes / min on my alt...lol (alt ig has 500+ sp hahaha)

Sigh..
    The game is NOT based around arena.

get an 180 % eva ig, no bg to BB hi, guess the result
    end of game
    i dont think its possible to get 180% eva. u get 180% eva and i troll u when u use your enrils with 70% prob trying to hit a bg with 120% defense and 70% eva (230 attack stats.) considering Both gears are fully credwhored type.
    Last edited by Cani13; December 6th, 2012 at 07:24 PM.
    BG- lvl l01- 340att

Quote Originally Posted by Heretic_AR View Post
    New firing patterns with new weapons would be nice, but without making them less useful than current weapons. Maybe even add some extra base pierce to them.

I've said this many times before, but I'm going to keep suggesting it. Enchantable final boss weapons (with no chance to fail when upgrading). Now would be the best time to implement them than ever, with all players gaining a ton of survivability and only BG's getting better weapons. Increasing the drop rate from bosses to something like 1/50 would benefit everyone.
    Make this happen, all of my boss equips would become useful!

Quote Originally Posted by Heretic_AR View Post
    New firing patterns with new weapons would be nice, but without making them less useful than current weapons. Maybe even add some extra base pierce to them.

I've said this many times before, but I'm going to keep suggesting it. Enchantable final boss weapons (with no chance to fail when upgrading). Now would be the best time to implement them than ever, with all players gaining a ton of survivability and only BG's getting better weapons. Increasing the drop rate from bosses to something like 1/50 would benefit everyone.
    Yes.

You cant have higher drop rate AND guaranteed upgrade. Choose one, or we will have a new generation of ACs thats even better than the old ones. But yeah, this suggestion ties in with my item drop hh suggestion (https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=50194), give us a reason to farm again!
    http://i.imgur.com/zNrztxB.png
    Why does suba butcher this fine image?

Quote Originally Posted by Xjmas View Post

Sigh..
    The game is NOT based around arena.
    you are so right....
    but lately - FUN - is only made out of that
    and as i saiddddd, i am unable to join that fun atm
    so make it 3 h
    bla bla
    93 lvl MG - lazy grind addict
    dumbest MG evar
    there is no such thing as to much def

you are so right....
    but lately - FUN - is only made out of that
    and as i saiddddd, i am unable to join that fun atm
    so make it 3 h
    bla bla
    The only fun thing i can think of seeing dem AGs hitting 30s while i lol at them :V

Copy/paste: (Whatever actual good this thread did. I'm sure an idea or 2 escaped between the trolling.)

https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=50322

My apparently impossible fun additions: (This time with less bold.)

1.) More frequent SPs maybe every 2 or 3 hours max. (Was told this was suggested many times and ignored.)

2.) Regicide type event where nation leads or (someone) is selected... and it'll be like a moving SP where that nation tries to defend the "leader." As the "King" runs through a set of maps it is prompted on the opposing side. *King moving to Edmont Valley* (Kinda like M&M but without the GM and the king is "killable" although a tank with normal weapons, so nobody can "solo" it.)

3.) Capture the flag would be cool too, either as a nation event or something different in arena. Not sure how to balance the numbers on each side outside of Arena though.

4.) Be a bit more generous with the rewards in these events too.

5.) Make Ash Lane a war map 30 seconds to 1 minute before crystals spawn. After combination is either messed up or won by a side then make it neutral again till the next event.

6.) Ordin/GG/Bishops c'mon... lets just get these to respawn a bit faster huh? They are just missions to be finished on the road to leveling up, buying creds and having fun. It isn't fun to wait 12+ hours for these silly missions.

Mainly just more things to do aside from crystal events, mat farming, and running around in circles looking at players shops 30 times like the prices changed or an epic weapon was added for cheaps.

If something was happening every 30 minutes to an hour besides Crystals... a lot more people wouldn't just be AFK'd in town waiting for 5:25 or the random hope for an SP within 6 hours.

I'm not sure how you are going to make this game more active, but if you don't.... the mass Exodus will be complete very soon i think.

Picture related o_O

PS: I know before ep4 the game was getting by without anything, but back then we could at least find a fight in BL or Sunshine at almost any given moment. Now that nobody seems to be playing.... we must have activities though the day to keep interest up.
    Last edited by Dylesko; December 6th, 2012 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Dem Beanie Babyz

I suggest SP must take 3-4 hrs after an sp was killed. So players wont get bored.

Balance the nation. Everyone quits because of this.
    Remove these eva/def fixes. Most of ppl QQing
    Fix those bugs. qqqqqqqqqqbuggggsqq

While in town, or b-stopped/landed. Hitting Ctrl + S brings up in-game solitaire or snake.
    Autism Combat Extreme

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkerace View Post
    While in town, or b-stopped/landed. Hitting Ctrl + S brings up in-game solitaire or snake.
    Don't forget to put this in the world rankings too.... how great you are at solitaire and how long your snake has grown.

OH OH and make sure you put these games in the cash shop for 19k credits each. Why 19K you ask? Well to spend the rest on the slots. Duh.
    Last edited by Dylesko; December 6th, 2012 at 10:02 PM. Reason: To make my grammar worser...

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast