Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [IG] Need some game advice

Default [IG] Need some game advice

Hey there. Just started playing ACE about 3 days ago. Right now I'm level 37 with these equipments.

Standard weapon - Spiner Storm of Sniper (lv. 24)
    Advanced weapon - Spiner Spark of Sniper (lv. 21)
    High Frequency Radar (lv.1)
    Armor - Ghost Binder-N (lv.27)
    Level 27 Jet Engine

Till what level should I stick with these equipments? Also, should I invest on the 10k WP Rapid Binder sold on the shop? When should I start enchanting equips?

EDIT: By the way, I only have 3m SPI. How do I get those ridiculously large amounts of SPI prices on player shops?

Sorry for teh noobish questions.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Clicker24; December 18th, 2012 at 05:01 AM.

You can keep using those weapons untill 6x maybe 7x, don't use the rapid binder because its not as good as the wp lance or slot armor.

You get the most money out of the level up rewards from level 90/91/92.

Level 37 is low, at level 38 you get a new level for "frenzy", if you use it you can shoot +1 volley.

If you are on BCU side, just pm oxcart/ironleye if you need furthe help.
    Higher your FPS/game performance with this: http://************/pd9uqdx
    Youtube Channel: http://************/mj9slvx
    Change your signature with ease: http://forum.subagames.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

Quote Originally Posted by Involution View Post
    In the last month, IronlEye has absolutely no hack logs on his account, for what that's worth. Most players get even a few false positives.

It's almost... suspicious...

Got any questions ingame ACE related, feel free to send me a message via Skype: Ox.Cart

You're still a minnow in layman's terms at the moment. You wont be doing too much work until you hit the levels 9x or 10x. (90+ 100+).

I do not know (remember for that matter) if they compensate you good weapons when you reach higher levels.

You can get wp lance armor's from friends or buy/sell. They come from WP Supply Box, which are 300 each - and have a chance % of coming from it. However, upon upgrade ie 78 ---> 88 they do not lose their armor fixes and enchants, the RAPID binder will.

You get increased SPI rewards as you level up - but it is pretty bad, you are correct about that. I suggest you figure out what sells, by asking or trial and ever. Nobody got rich in that game over night (until much much later). It isn't hard once you know what sells and what people want. When selling anything, I found that 20m seems to be a sweet spot. What I mean by that is, most players will glance at it and think it over then probably buy it, which means you're up 20m, - and that player can probably make 20m themselves quite easily. I don't know if thats good advice, but just apply common sense and you'll actually enjoy your play time here. Good luck.
    Autism Combat Extreme

Thank you guys for the awesome advices. So, you're suggesting I should buy the 300 WP Boxes to get the lance binder?

Quote Originally Posted by Clicker24 View Post
    Thank you guys for the awesome advices. So, you're suggesting I should buy the 300 WP Boxes to get the lance binder?
    Just buy one directly from some player clean for 20-30 mil
    Change your signature with ease: http://forum.subagames.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

In the last month, IronlEye has absolutely no hack logs on his account, for what that's worth. Most players get even a few false positives.

Got any questions ingame ACE related, feel free to send me a message via Skype: Ox.Cart

Talking Here we goes

Quote Originally Posted by Clicker24 View Post
    Hey there. Just started playing ACE about 3 days ago and I only have 3m SPI. How do I get those ridiculously large amounts of SPI prices on player shops?

Thanks in advance
    H0W t0 M4K3 MON3Y: buy creds-sell creds, ez as cake
    OR
    Arena to sell wp items (armour upgrades cards go for 30mil in bcu)
    LANCE VS RAPID-a comparison between the two :333 (ill point out the im a long time playing AG(just about 4&1/2 years now including my time on airrivals)that is starting to play a lot more in the recent months as an IG, so i know my stuff yo)
    so, at 87 youll lose your easy grinding (not as much as before ep 4 tho xD), and you may want to stop near here (85~92)
    so here da stats (notice you can also opt to pay $10
    and get an even better armour from the cash shop)
    Rapid binder-
    Level Name Energy-Shield-Weight-Price Function
    43 Rapid Binder Ver. 1 1287 1430 640 22502 Evasion +9.8%
    53 Rapid Binder Ver. 2 1656 1840 660 45004 Evasion +11.37%
    63 Rapid Binder Ver. 3 2015 2239 680 90009 Evasion +13.33%
    73 Rapid Binder Ver. 4 2384 2649 700 180019 Evasion +15.29%
    83 Rapid Binder Ver. 5 2744 3049 720 433334 Evasion +16.86%
    93 Rapid Binder Ver. 6 3094 3438 740 720076 Evasion +18.82%
    100 Rapid Binder Ver. Final 3350 3722 760 1440153 Evasion +20.00%

Lance binder-

Level Name Energy Shield Weight Price Function
    8 WP Lance Binder-E V1 4.75 5.70 580 1553 Evasion + 3.73%
    18 WP Lance Binder-E V2 304 331.55 600 3107 Evasion + 5.59%
    28 WP Lance Binder-E V3 635.55 693.50 620 6215 Evasion + 7.45%
    38 WP Lance Binder-E V4 959.50 1046.90 640 12430 Evasion + 9.31%
    48 WP Lance Binder-E V5 1276.80 1392.70 660 24860 Evasion + 11.18%
    58 WP Lance Binder-E V6 1600.75 1747.05 680 49721 Evasion + 13.04%
    68 WP Lance Binder-E V7 1918.05 2092.85 700 99443 Evasion + 14.90%
    78 WP Lance Binder-E V8 2227.75 2430.10 720 198886 Evasion + 16.76%
    88 WP Lance Binder-E V9 2545.05 2776.85 740 397772 Evasion + 19.00%
    98 WP Lance Binder-E VX 2855.70 3115.05 760 795545 Evasion + 20.86%
    99 WP Lance Binder-E Final2880.40- 3142.60 780 1591091 Evasion + 20.86%
    quick note: the lance will require 10k warpoints for each upgrade, as well as when you switch it to evasion (E-Type).The lance is also just plain stupid rare (the drop chance from a wp box is <10%) so you could get one third try, or 300th try, while the lance is only 10k wps and is upgraded w/ the minerals you will find while grinding.)

WHAT I, AS A HUMAN BEING/WOLF-DRAGON HYBRID(on the inside )THINK BOUGHT THE F2P CHOICES
    the rapid binder is sex, straight up and easy to get off to, ive been seeing it forever and personally love it, but the lance binder have waaaay more customizability (e,d, or r type, plus its upgrades actually make a difference in the short term).
    assuming you stop grinding at 87, you gotta go with the rapid, its just so ****ing good(hold up i need to relieve myself)
    sadly at 88, a lance binder would have more evasion than the 83 rapid or the 93 rapid, so that extra level of grind may be worth it unless you can afford eva cards/fixes.
    BUUUUT lets say you go for the funny-est level in the game, 101
    in this case you can give up the 1%extra eva you would get from a 98 lance for 'bought 1000 extra energy/shield. but thats insane to try to get that high (smoke weed eveyday) of a level in a few months nowadays.Hawker is just some butthurt old god-status igear who misses the days when being 94 meant something, saying that 9x-10x is whats needed to war huehuehue (kinda true tho)

my truthful opinion
    **** the poli- i meant lance binder.
    -its new
    -its more homosexual than i am
    -it look like ass
    -too much arena is requiredaso;duifq;e/ to actually use it during later levels

go with the rapid, as it is what i use on my 8x igear that i just started useing, even though i have a lance w/ better stats.
    -upgrades=easy
    -look like sex, as mentioned before
    - a fav of older players (even agears ;<)
    -enought eva to survive unless a lv88 lance is and option
    -SADLY YOU WONT KEEP UR ENCHANTS OR FiXES WHEN ITS UPGRADED,SO WATCH OUT

FINAL VERDICT
    Rapid=cheap, decent enoguh to survive, great for wars
    Lance=expensive, high leveled, OP as hell at 98 (180% eva, anyone?), great for surviving 7+ people shooting at you at once when useing the 98 version

i say rapid all the way, but somebody is gonna correct me somehow and make me look like a ******* anyway

about grinding- before november 15th, grinding past 87 was a the embodiement of satan himself, but when ep4 came out, it brought a map that gives 7 time the exp as BL, as well as 200% exp for a week, no matter your level.
    nowadays, only those under 87 get 200% exp, so 1 mob kill at 87 looks like
    56.24%(onekilll8r)56.97%
    after 87~
    56.24%(onekilll8r)56.29% -_-
    huge difference, but dont complain or ppl will shred you to pieces about it.

im just gonna post this autism-ridden wall of text now and see how things go over
    Quote Originally Posted by krls View Post
    Don't mess with mah purpleboy airsieging ag

If you do decide to go for a Rapid Binder, don't throw any Enchants/Fixes on it till you upgrade it to Ver6/Lv93.
    Have fun gathering the required minerals if you go that way, it usually takes a while.

You can achieve similar aesthetic results on a WP Lance through putting a contour on it.

I'd personally suggest using an R-Type WP Lance with Evasion Enchants. My reasoning behind this is due to the high Enchant levels required in order to make E-Type Armors effective (E11+).

Stop grinding at Lv94 for a bit and get a hold of Item Capsules. Open them till you get a Lv94 Engine.
    Perhaps even stay at that level range. At least, that's what I'd do.
    Going past 94 won't make much of a difference anyway, as beyond that level stops mattering, therefore making equipment stand out as a true determining factor.

With that being said, for Advanced weapons, get an Invading Force with E4/E5 Speed, rest on Accuracy.
    Use Arrows for Pierce and Reattack, enchanted and fixed in similar ways respectively. Enrils are a better option if you manage to get a hold of their Lv80+ versions.

Standard weapons don't matter much, you might as well keep using your current one indefinitely.
    As far as I'm concerned with Radars, a Barrier/Derrick Radar should suffice. Hawkeye Radars are the best, but not much of a priority if you're saving up WP for something else.

If you need SPI, selling your ESSC that you get at Lv100 may be a good idea, as Lv2 Berserker is practically useless compared to the Lv1 skill.

Also, for your own sake, once you acquire such a setup, start dueling BGs and other IGs regularly (as long as they don't have a ridiculous equipment advantage).
    Doesn't hurt at all to get quite acquainted to the way your gear handles.

Armor is already covered here. If you want to create warring weapons, try this guide. But how you play depends on your build whether attack/evasion/hybrid.

You guys are so awesome at giving advices. I got a lucky break and a brigmate of mine exchanged a V5 Lance for my Rapid. Soo I'll be working on upgrading this armor. I'm gonna take your advice on going R-Type with Eva enchants, seems better to me. Just wanna clarify something, Lance doesn't lose its fixes/prefixes/suffixes when upgraded, right? Thank you all

No it doesn't, only armours where you need materials to upgrade them loses their fixes/enchants. All armours you upgrade using upgrade cards will keep their fixes/enchants.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast