Thread: Cash Shop Armor/Slot Armor

Default Cash Shop Armor/Slot Armor

Hello Everyone,

I started playing ACE Online last month and there are lot of things I still don't understand.

I bought a Cash Shop Armor specifically the "Nightingale Binder", Well it's good and nice but, upon checking lots of forums and information regarding the Nightingale Binder, the Armor have a bonus of 10% radar range. so I have these 2 questions:
    1. Do the Cash Shop "Nightingale Binder" different to the Slot Armor "Nightingale Binder"? (I am assuming that Slot armors are armors from the slot machine. If I'm mistaken about this. I apologize, It will be great if anyone can explain it to me.)
    2. Assuming answer to Question 1 is "Yes". is there a way to acquire the Radar Range Bonus with the Cash Shop "Nightingale Binder"? If YES, How it is done?

Assuming answers are "NO".
    It is sad, but still fine I guess.

Armors have not given any sort of stat bonus for at least two years now. A lot of online sources are very outdated, which is likely where you got your information. It's best to ask players in-game if you have questions.

Also, cash shop armors are the same armors that come from the slots. There is no difference between them.
    Last edited by EliadenV2; January 5th, 2013 at 08:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kkid
    You can't tell people to "go kill themselves" just because you disagree with the statement.

hay
    star

Quote Originally Posted by Heretic_AR View Post
    Armors have not given any sort of stat bonus for at least two years now. A lot of online sources are very outdated, which is likely where you got your information. It's best to ask players in-game if you have questions.

Also, cash shop armors are the same armors that come from the slots. There is no difference between them.
    Now that you mention it. I didn't check the dates. that really make sense. thank you very much.