Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New changes to the Clan Rewards

omg, are u seriously talking with me /012, if my clan captain didn't send me any mpoints, is that good for me while i am playing cw /020 that thing is not so good for the members, only for the captain /012 /014

gm tranzor can you give me 25 3000 m point

my clan is 1 rank in weekly but last week i didnt get mpoints i played alot cw i win always but why i dont get m points my clan is 1 rank

and name is xSocialElita im in clan guns and bravos

Quote Originally Posted by RomieX View Post
    my clan is 1 rank in weekly but last week i didnt get mpoints i played alot cw i win always but why i dont get m points my clan is 1 rank
    First - The MPoints will be awarded to the captain only. Then it is his job to hand out MPoints / Itemgifts to whoever Cw the most (or who he think should have them).

Second - I'm not sure it started with the last weeks Cw or it starts with the current one.
    M.A.T - ShadowAngel
    Priston Tale - DkLinde

I agree with what you are saying this would also help to create a stronger team spirit I can see some people getting very upset with what they receive but also it means all clan members would have to be active maybe we should get a medal count for every cw match we participate in and the points could be divided better this way it could easily be worked as a percentage.

Still better that only the Clan captains get the M points. or if not only the cllan captains, so every member get the 10k, 3k, 5k, 30k 50k M points!!!!! D

I think the developers should design a better data base that renders and distributes mp points to clan members that put in the work than the captain getting all the mpoints ...

thenl you....

Angry

hey SISTEM StellDragons are 13th ?? NO M POINTS ???? PLS GIVE TO CLAN M PONTS !!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast