Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wa or Ava??

Default Wa or Ava??

Imma lvl 68 power kill arch,i had ava added to lvl 4 but it dosent do good dmg as Wind arrow.Could anyone tell me what to add to have perf dmg?Sry for my bad english.XD

Well, if you are a power killer archer then you should go phoenix shot 10, thats the real killer skill, forget about those noobish skills, avalanche sucks even at level 10, 6 shots without a chance to pot is too risky in places where every ranged mob will kill you in less than 3 hits (1 hit kill if u are agi build with less than 50 health, 2 hits will you even with health close to 100).

WA... i rather use normal attack and take advantage of the criticals.
    Couriosity killed the cat.

i'm 76 AS and i'm happy with my AVA 10.
    i have 66 health for ~ 300 HP, i will go for Level = health with the level 80 .
    Don't forget wolf can tank for you the time you use ava.
    Don't be greedy on life pot, always use skill when full HP .
    WA cost a lot of mana, but you can pot between each shot. Use it depend on your spirit.
    I'm low spirit this is why i don't use WA.

ava is for longer pot run in hunting maps.. use PS for better dmg but you will need to use mana pots
    valento - postman (8x)

proud member of OHx

uncertified KZEE old skool

Quote Originally Posted by bilgetz View Post
    Don't forget wolf can tank for you the time you use ava.
    yes, until he get 1 hit killed by chaos caras.... As a rule of the thumb, never, never, ever depend on your wolf.

For spìrit, just worry about reaching level 80 with enough spirit to be able to use valento rings.

For Ava, tell me how you change your mind once you get to LoC and u meet the archers, or when you meet your mate undead archers, undead atalantas, undead priestesses and undead mages in ET (well, no matter, every mob there will kill you while you shoot the 6 arrows).

As long as you have a good tank, you can use ava if u like it. As for the use of mana pots, i use less than 2 myst mana pots per minute in my runs to ET, and thats spamming PS 100% of the time, i don't think that's so hard to feed, just spend half hour in GL or DS and you are ready to go again. The problem in fact is stamina, you can never carry as much as you need, while i use 80 mana pots in 1 hour i use nearly 200 STMs, that's a lot of weight to carry

As long as you have a good tank, you can use ava if u like it. As for the use of mana pots, i use less than 2 myst mana pots per minute in my runs to ET, and thats spamming PS 100% of the time, i don't think that's so hard to feed, just spend half hour in GL or DS and you are ready to go again. The problem in fact is stamina, you can never carry as much as you need, while i use 80 mana pots in 1 hour i use nearly 200 STMs, that's a lot of weight to carry
    Yea but thats with val rings and/or kelv ammy I assume? Even after merge, not everyone will have them, especially full sets.

DamianReborn - 10x Fighter
    SammySockhead - 8x Pikeman
    Valento
    Old School KZEE
    Demigods Recruiting OldSchool Players, PM me

Don't count much in kelv ammys, they are even rare in midranda (and some people will try to sell them for real cash...) but val rings are not "that" hard to get, specially if you are not picky and use NS (or try your luck with respec).

Anyways, cannot expect to make any decent performance in ET without at least a couple of val rings...

Quote Originally Posted by Chislev View Post

Anyways, cannot expect to make any decent performance in ET without at least a couple of val rings...
    I think this says it all.

you are giving advice based on things that are currently only accessed in midranda. Any advice that has to be added "with val rings" is really worthless to 8x 9x archers when you are basing your experiences on netplay situations.
    [2]bad[4]you 114 ks
    I like being me =]

sig by sunbeam

Not at all, Ed, I have found 2 val rings myself in Midranda and i started to play there during suba times, not netplay times.

What i say is that one should plan a build taking into consideration what gear should they use too. Besides, as many people said already (and not me among them) the market will be flooded with val rings once the merge is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Chislev View Post
    Not at all, Ed, I have found 2 val rings myself in Midranda and i started to play there during suba times, not netplay times.

What i say is that one should plan a build taking into consideration what gear should they use too. Besides, as many people said already (and not me among them) the market will be flooded with val rings once the merge is done.
    By find did you mean hunt valento your self or buy it?

Doesnt matter ill discuss each issue.

First finding a ring.

Was it your own char that found these rings? Lvled from 1 to whatever it is now? What weapon did you use? High aged netplay stat weapon? Did you have any help finding this ring?

Do you realize that high lv clans camp out the valentos on valento and awell server? lets say this archer gets 9x. Where will it hunt valento? With ept stats do you really think a 9x archer can solo valento? So even if this person gets in one of those clans they will be lower on the totem pole so to speak. I have a feeling other people are in line for found rings.

Buying a ring

The market will be flooded but it wont be that flooded. How many v rings do you think there are? The server will be flooded but it aint gonna be noahs ark flooded. I can guarantee there wont be enough v rings for everyone who wants em. My guess is the server has close to 500 80 +? Some active some inactive? Really think midranda has anywhere close to 1k v rings just lying around?

Lets assume there are tons of v rings. What is this 7x 8x archer gonna use to bid? And even if the the mid lv archer finds something of worth (few jera cele and some mils. even though cele and jera have become almost worthless. Most people dont even accept them) Do you really think this archer will be able to outbid some of the richest players in val ? People who have done nothing but make themselves rich after they got the rest of the gear they need.

Your advice is skewered by the time you spent in midranda. You are looking at this question from the view of someone with a lot of resources. Typical 6x 7x archer does not.
    This person wants an answer now on the basis of whats happening now. They want to play now. They dont want advice on something for the future on issues that may or may not occur.
    [2]bad[4]you 114 ks
    I like being me =]

sig by sunbeam

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast