Thread: EP4 AG Armor and Weapon

Default EP4 AG Armor and Weapon

Hi everyone,
    I've just returned to Ace Online (yes, it's an addiction that I can't break) and I wonder that's the current fashion for AG Armor and Weapon. I can't (and don't want to) be invincible but would still like to kill WC, or Hero and above once in a while.
    So, what kind of Armor, weapon and fixes I should get?

Quote Originally Posted by LordFantom View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I've just returned to Ace Online (yes, it's an addiction that I can't break) and I wonder that's the current fashion for AG Armor and Weapon. I can't (and don't want to) be invincible but would still like to kill WC, or Hero and above once in a while.
    unistall the game if you play agear, its that easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by krls View Post
    Don't mess with mah purpleboy airsieging ag

I don't have an answer for you but ignore the second post and wait until someone who knows about AG's can answer your question.

It is still the Asteroid Cluster only. Just get a def enhanced slot armor if you want to get good DEF or a full HP armor if you don't. Get some def or prob fixes on your armor. Nothing changed, AGs are the same as ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurdurderp
    why do mgears need weapons?

its not like you can shoot while your tabbed into your other gear anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by LordFantom View Post
    Hi everyone,

TL;DR, get an 56ra AC and an e10 def armor with probfixes.

Ill start with the weapon, as armor doesnt really impact your killing ability that much.
    This is the best AC possible with super gambles.
    e12 solace of solace:

This is an average AC on this server:

What you ideally want is 56ra with some prob. If you are going to go e12 and not get 56ra, dont bother as 56ra is the golden breakpoint.
    Some people go e13 prob/pierce (or ra if they dont get it with e12), but thats only for credwhores.

This is a weapon that i a while back, and its making me happy. Its a probweapon for agears c: Get this only when you have your armor and weapon where you want them. Obviously this is for taking down igears.

Now, armor. This is where it gets interesting, and really ****ing annoying for me.

First off, this is the armor i use. Its complete **** and i hate it like the pest, but its my armor.

This armor is what most agears have right now. Probfixes are pretty all around as you hit stuff. the e10 energy is also pretty standard.

This armor is better than the standard armor, since the def helps you survive much more than 2k hp.

This armor and down is credwhore tier. If you arent one, dont bother going for theese. But I'm going to explain them anyway.
    Same as above but with e12 def.

Pierce armor. This is for taking down mgears especially, but also agears. This isnt the best fixes, but it's pierce.

This is a pierce/prob hybrid. I dont recomend this, but i have seen it on several agears.

Now this armor is the best pierce armor you can get. Not only because of the 12 pierce instead of 10 pierce, but because of the min max. This is what allows agears to do 400s when you do 200s on them.

And this is the prob version of the minmax fixes. Also my dream armor next to persona, which is a GM-fix that gives pierce and prob.

I would recommend going for a weapon first since, as said earlier, your armor doesnt impact your killing abilities much. Will post more if i think of it.
    Last edited by Lonewolf7191; February 26th, 2013 at 06:27 AM.
    http://i.imgur.com/zNrztxB.png
    Why does suba butcher this fine image?