Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New server with vanilla rates

Default New server with vanilla rates

Hello, yesterday I created a new character which I haven't done since Subagames released the server Awell. I took a Mirotic crystal with me and went to Acacia Forest at lvl 1 and spawned it. I reached lvl 14 within 1 crystal lifetime and got to lvl 22 during the next.
    It really saddened me that I lvled that fast and that EASY (6 more mirotic crystals dropped during those 2), while looking back at my past experience in Acacia Forest where I used to spend hours just to reach lvl 12 so I could move on to Ruinen.
    /rant

Therefore I suggest Subagames to yet again open a new server with vanilla rates or AT LEAST only like 2x. The perfect solution here would be to increase the exp rates as you lvl (e.g 1-40 1x, 40-60 2x, 60-80 3x etc) but we all know that wont happen. It would really be sad if the new classes gets released and everyone gets lvl 40 with them within 1 hour.

Another reason to open up a new server would be to offer a server where the economy isn't beyond ****ed up. I know that some people say "but people will just hack and dupe the new server aswell" and while that may be true, it will take them YEARS to **** it up as much as it is on our current server.

If this would happen, I would also really like to see Mirotic Crystals ONLY being dropped in Ghost Castle as intended. People would still have the opportunity to buy and use them to lvl fast, but they would be much more rare. Then people would actually consider buying your Skeleton- and Chaos Crystals again from your realmoney shop. Plus it would attract more people to GC.

Cheers.
    -Nimnim

Why would anyone start from zero again?
    Leveling would be harder and takes longer.

This is why Awell was originally made.
    But they screwed that server up with constant crazy events.

I doubt they would make another server. GM's can barley handle the one server we have atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Kriss0090 View Post
    Why would anyone start from zero again?
    Leveling would be harder and takes longer.
    Not sure if trolling or you just didn't read my post but I made 3 pretty good reasons if you ask me.
    As to why anyone would like to lvl slower, I guess it has something to do with taste, I personally enjoy lvling slower to actually play the early lvls too.

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyZ View Post
    This is why Awell was originally made.
    But they screwed that server up with constant crazy events.

I doubt they would make another server. GM's can barley handle the one server we have atm.
    True, wish they could though.
    Last edited by 030593; February 20th, 2013 at 12:37 PM.

im so agree with you. theres nothing else to say. i miss this days it took u few days to reach to lvl 20 too, but im not sure they're gonna do anything about it. PT is ruined. none play like before, when we use to lvl in parties and enjoy the game. now everyone is soloing.I hope PT will become a good game just like before 6-7 years.

I always wished it myself too miss the old days when getting to 80 was actally great. I remember getting my archer to 80 in x1 and it was the best feeling. Now getting to 80 is just pathetic you then have to look to 100 and when you get there you still look like a noob. The thing is making a new server probably still not many people will play it. I mean look at the server that is avaiable now it looks like there is a lot of people, but compared to other games we're just a small community. The game in general just needs a big fix, but as we all know that won't be happening anytime soon.

MirMir 110 OHxR3B1RTH
    Cheri 113 FairyLand

the higher u go the harder to level more xp u lose if u die it would be nice if when u r 105 it would get easier but doesnt there r few ppl that wants to lvl up with a party makes it easier but party alway full u have to wait when u cant buy points makes even harder to lvl u get bored fast pt have been fun in the past but now with no event i dont feel like playing as much this game is slowly making ppl not play i wish thy would fix everything get gms to know how to get event running get tier 5 going make skill more then lvl 10 make them higher if tier 5 not going to be there fix it i understand it going to take awhile mileage shop well there my 2cents just making harder and harder for me keep going plz gm i know u r trying ty

Quote Originally Posted by AtaMirMir View Post
    I always wished it myself too miss the old days when getting to 80 was actally great. I remember getting my archer to 80 in x1 and it was the best feeling. Now getting to 80 is just pathetic you then have to look to 100 and when you get there you still look like a noob. The thing is making a new server probably still not many people will play it. I mean look at the server that is avaiable now it looks like there is a lot of people, but compared to other games we're just a small community. The game in general just needs a big fix, but as we all know that won't be happening anytime soon.
    That is very true, but on the other hand a server doesn't need that big of a playerbase to feel alive in Pristontale.

I agree that a second server should be made available. I'm an '03 player and I miss the days when the lower levels were more of a big deal.

i think after the awell fiasco we can safely say that this wont work the only reason the economy is as screwed as it is today is because of awell.
    before the server merge both midranda and valento had a healthy working economy.

new servers are appealing to hackers who want to be the highest fastest ect.. and everyone knows what happened next.
    <a href=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/163/pike11x.png/ target=_blank rel=nofollow><a href=http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/4360/pike11x.png target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/4360/pike11x.png</a></a>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast