Thread: How walking the game?

Default How walking the game?

hello
    My name is Alan I'm from Brazil and I played Priston Tale Brazil for 3 years now and the company that runs the game is practically bankrupt the game is a waste cheiod and hackers and Hazit (company that runs the game) does not solve the support and this really bad play and I was wondering if the USA Priston tale of this game in good conditions or have hackers who have not I will start playing

thank you now and hope to make good friends in the game!

Hey Alan u should play US Priston tale of thi game. U no waste time her

see u in game

Quote Originally Posted by Alanjogos1F5O8j View Post
    hello
    My name is Alan I'm from Brazil and I played Priston Tale Brazil for 3 years now and the company that runs the game is practically bankrupt the game is a waste cheiod and hackers and Hazit (company that runs the game) does not solve the support and this really bad play and I was wondering if the USA Priston tale of this game in good conditions or have hackers who have not I will start playing

thank you now and hope to make good friends in the game!
    This forum is for a different game called Fragoria. Follow this link to the correct area. https://forum.subagames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11

As for your question, all PTs have hackers. The way the game was built, it's inevitable. EPT (which is run by the Canadian company, Subagames) has it's unfair share, too. Our GMs are constantly on the defense against them, just like the other versions of the game.

I hope if you decide to play, you will find it less chaotic than how you say bpt is. The opinions here vary about which is better.