Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Maintenance Thread 3/14/2013

Default Maintenance Thread 3/14/2013

Hello everyone,

Maintenance for this week is complete. It took a bit longer than normal, as we performed updates to our servers. We also had to put in some extra time to try to resolve the difficulties with the Mothership and Strategy Points.

We know why the ANI Mothership did not appear, and why Strategy Points have not been spawning. The changes we made, we hope, will kickstart the server into thinking that the Mothership battle has not taken place yet, and when it does occur, the issue will be solved.

Unfortunately, the problem may still occur, in which case our only solution will be to completely re-initialize all war data and scheduling for this month. We realize that if it comes to this, it will be inconvenient, but as this bug seems to literally be a "one in a million" thing we may not be able to solve it so easily.

For now, Mothership time for ANI has been set to Saturday, 4:00 PM EST. BCU Mothership remains set to Saturday 8:00 PM EST.

Next, I wanted to give an update on Episode 4.2. My hope is that it will be available for launch next week, however, that is unlikely. We are still awaiting a final patch from Masang Soft before we go live, and cannot launch before then, so more realistically you can look forward to 4.2 at the end of the month. Don't consider this a confirmation or release date, just my estimate. Don't worry, we'll have more info on it for you very soon.

Last, but not least, we have added new prizes to the Facebook Screenshot Contest, including but not limited to Super Gambles, Hyper Enchant Protect Cards, and other goodies. You can look forward to seeing some of those in the near future.

Have fun and game on!
    Last edited by Involution; March 15th, 2013 at 03:57 PM.

everitime i try to submit a SS on FB the application will not work or load =/ ,and others have this issue also

Quote Originally Posted by Evv0 View Post
    everitime i try to submit a SS on FB the application will not work or load =/ ,and others have this issue also
    Hmm, it worked in all of our testing way back when and we've had plenty of submissions since. What size images and what format are you submitting to it? And can you provide us with a screenshot of the error?

Quote Originally Posted by [GM]Involution View Post
    Hmm, it worked in all of our testing way back when and we've had plenty of submissions since. What size images and what format are you submitting to it? And can you provide us with a screenshot of the error?

So i believe i uploaded the picture. I don't see it though so I'm not too sure.
    Last edited by Xjmas; March 14th, 2013 at 02:15 PM.

Well,another maint thread so it's time for another set of pointless questions to the GM.

Where the hell is the Mileage Shop.

It's been hacked, ppl were ripping off the shop, We know that much.

It's been taken off line for a script rewrite, We know that much.

What we don't know is when the damn thing is going to appear again, if ever.

The time for "Answers are coming" has come and gone.

A 2nd Year IT student could rewrite the script in a couple of hours, so what the hell is going on?

So on to the pointless questions

1. How is the rewrite progressing?

2. When is the planned date for the return of the Mileage Shop? (and plz no cr4p like "Before the Sun dies"or "Sometime soon")

3. If the Mileage Shop is gone forever what compensation is there going to be for the unused points players had in the shop?

And please no more

"Answers are coming" BS

or

"We haven't heard from the script kiddies yet"

Is it beyond any of the Suba staff to go and knock on the bloody door and ask for an update?
    Point_Blank.....Bg 94 ANI ---(Qualifications Extreme Nooberocity, Advanced Failitude)

Fire_Support...Ag 94 ANI ---(Qualifications Too dumb to know when to stop shooting)

Incoming_Fire. Ig 87 ANI ---(Qualifications Semi pro Paper Plane)
    GBM 101

Quote Originally Posted by [GM]Involution View Post
    this is what me and a few of my buddies get wen we try to upload a SS of the game via the FB app

this is what me and a few of my buddies get wen we try to upload a SS of the game via the FB app

Im getting the same thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/zNrztxB.png
    Why does suba butcher this fine image?

[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/zx8jfb.imagelol
    im gonna call u carl from now on.
    Quote Originally Posted by krls View Post
    Don't mess with mah purpleboy airsieging ag

Can you send me that in a PM, along with the image you are trying to upload? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by AMistThatIsPurple View Post
    im gonna call u carl from now on.

Watch out evo he is getin into creeper mode
    MonkeyCheeseM MG lv99 - MG -Dead

MonkeyCheese IG lv87 - Dead

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast