Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: Maintenance Thread 3/14/2013

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AMistThatIsPurple View Post
    im gonna call u carl from now on.
    His last name also seems French btw.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver-X View Post
    His last name also seems French btw.
    He is from Canada according to his facebook. Also, his name was the first to show up when i typed in "Carl L" in the facebook searchbar..
    http://i.imgur.com/zNrztxB.png
    Why does suba butcher this fine image?

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver-X View Post
    His last name also seems French btw.
    He is from Canada according to his facebook. Also, his name was the first to show up when i typed in "Carl L" in the facebook searchbar..
    http://i.imgur.com/zNrztxB.png
    Why does suba butcher this fine image?

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    364

    Default

    da**** is this maint tread rly about my ****ing FB acc lol ? ,you guys are wierdos :c

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evv0 View Post
    da**** is this maint tread rly about my ****ing FB acc lol ? ,you guys are wierdos :c
    Whatever you say Carl.

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver-X View Post
    Whatever you say Carl.
    lol )))))

    2short

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf7191 View Post
    He is from Canada according to his facebook. Also, his name was the first to show up when i typed in "Carl L" in the facebook searchbar..
    Ok, so with his name, the fact that he's Canadian and doesn't know how to speak good English, does that mean that he's from the shithole known as Quebec? If so, I now have an explanation.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver-X View Post
    Ok, so with his name, the fact that he's Canadian and doesn't know how to speak good English, does that mean that he's from the shithole known as Quebec? If so, I now have an explanation.
    That was the second thing that the searchbar thing showed.
    http://i.imgur.com/zNrztxB.png
    Why does suba butcher this fine image?

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf7191 View Post
    That was the second thing that the searchbar thing showed.
    My god, now I get it.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver-X View Post
    Ok, so with his name, the fact that he's Canadian and doesn't know how to speak good English, does that mean that he's from the shithole known as Quebec? If so, I now have an explanation.
    this is kind of insulting .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •