Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AGear Builds

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf7191 View Post
    This is one of the worst ways to play the AG. 504 SP is a must, which you will get with 64 spirit. I would agree on getting the 27 engine, if it hadnt been so horribly slow. My build will beat this build in a 1v1 fight any day, especially with an e12 def r-type armor.

MHTSOTAKHS, who are you in game?
    just learn to play with sp kits and if you want to use fast engine play igear.
    tanks are made for camp.
    the R type can winn the D type only if the d is unbuffed

and yes i am KOFINI

Quote Originally Posted by IronlEye View Post
    * Flies high alt *

* Sees KOFINI camping gate *

>Ground Bombing Mode has been activated<

* Shoots a volley and boosts towards him, then shoot another volley *

>1 Colonel KM acquired<

so easy
    so if you shoot 2 volleys in R type he will survive?

Quote Originally Posted by MHTSOTAKHS View Post
    tanks are made for camp.

and yes i am KOFINI
    You sir, completely took the concept of AG and dumbed it down to what every AG thinks, GG. It's a PRESSURE GEAR, its job isn't necessarily to camp, it's to deny areas in general. What an AG is supposed to do is active pressuring, which is basically shooting people, and if they go after you, you hide behind something, and if they go after you, they're literally fucked unless they're survival build or something. Camping is part of the job description and is essential in SPs/OPs/MSes, but you WILL kill the war if you camp with enough AGs, and so you generally get less KMs that way, and you get frowned upon by most real gears and even the imaginary ones in some case. If you DEPEND on camping to gain KMs, then you're a retard.

As for the R-type winning, it only applies when pierce weapons are up or there are many BGs around. With R-type, you can survive an ABM and MAYBE a GBM. D-type will win vs anything else, especially with AG e-peen fights as AGs have not much pierce to speak of.

As for the "play IG if you want to go fast", you are HEAVILY retarded. An AG with an AX can do many miraculous moves sometimes, even evading GBMs on the ground or actually being able to take off to loop missiles or roll. But again, you're bad at AG.

so if you shoot 2 volleys in R type he will survive?
    Fictions do such high damage per hit that there is basically no way that an R-type equipped AG can tank more than two without hiding and healing for 15 seconds or so. And that's implying you're dumb enough to get high alt bombed, which is the case with nearly all AGs, including you.
    Last edited by Silver-X; March 22nd, 2013 at 04:07 PM.

tanks are made for camp.

and yes i am KOFINI
    There is litterally nothing to learn with that build. Its so easy to do that you dont need to learn it. You need to learn how to play ag though. You could be pretty good if you learned how.
    http://i.imgur.com/zNrztxB.png
    Why does suba butcher this fine image?

There is litterally nothing to learn with that build. Its so easy to do that you dont need to learn it. You need to learn how to play ag though. You could be pretty good if you learned how.
    >AG
    >learn

That's like expecting Helen Keller to describe a video.

Omg i see you really love me you just called me retard , damb , bad player and i am really wondering wtf is your problem i just exfer my opinion.
    Never mind i love you 2.
    Running invisible with AX engine is another way to play agear and yes sometimes you can do this
    but not in any war for examble try do that in den a, den b,pan a pan b.....
    Yes agears have to camp but not all the time.
    With a good defence build and armor you can kill 2 or maybe 3 r type full atack a gears
    if you are not purispamed and if you are you can go for siege def trying to survive
    and if you want we can try that anyday Lonewolf .
    Silver when the agear fighting for sure he cant see if a bgear sending his gb volleys but if
    he will see it coming dont forget that we have barrier and if the barrier is not ready the def a gear can use siege def
    and propably survive
    but 1 agear r type will never survive with siege def..

Silver when the agear fighting for sure he cant see if a bgear sending his gb volleys but if
    he will see it coming dont forget that we have barrier and if the barrier is not ready the def a gear can use siege def
    and propably survive
    Not very likely.
    Higher your FPS/game performance with this: http://************/pd9uqdx
    Youtube Channel: http://************/mj9slvx
    Change your signature with ease: http://forum.subagames.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

Quote Originally Posted by Involution View Post
    In the last month, IronlEye has absolutely no hack logs on his account, for what that's worth. Most players get even a few false positives.

It's almost... suspicious...

Got any questions ingame ACE related, feel free to send me a message via Skype: Ox.Cart

Quote Originally Posted by Silver-X View Post
    >AG
    >learn

That's like expecting Helen Keller to describe a video.
    Backshot, 0 siege, missile looping, hax turning, AXing away from GBMs and so on is IMPOSSIBLE to do with KOFINI's lv4 engine build. He is the definition of the "land, barrier, siege" agear.

He just said that "agears cannot see the bgear coming", YES WE CAN, we have a radar which shows enemies on it, something he hasnt learned how to use!

KOFINI, no, i am not going to try that, since i cant afford it. I also dont need to do it, since the only thing i have a real problem with is credwh0res agears. I can simply run away form the rest.

Backshot, 0 siege, missile looping, hax turning, AXing away from GBMs and so on is IMPOSSIBLE to do with KOFINI's lv4 engine build. He is the definition of the "land, barrier, siege" agear.

He just said that "agears cannot see the bgear coming", YES WE CAN, we have a radar which shows enemies on it, something he hasnt learned how to use!

KOFINI, no, i am not going to try that, since i cant afford it. I also dont need to do it, since the only thing i have a real problem with is credwh0res agears. I can simply run away form the rest.
    have you ever tried to backshot colonels ???
    0 siege is something that i will never try i dont need that
    i dont need the radar also as you said i cant and i dont want to run away
    i will stay there until i will kill all the run away chickens like you
    but it is true the best way to fight a credwhore like me is to run away
    so keep running

have you ever tried to backshot colonels ???
    0 siege is something that i will never try i dont need that
    i dont need the radar also as you said i cant and i dont want to run away
    i will stay there until i will kill all the run away chickens like you
    but it is true the best way to fight a credwhore like me is to run away
    so keep running
    Your first sentence doesnt mean anything. I dont think you know what backshotting is.
    0 siege is one of the most useful tricks in this game.

So what you're saying is, that you suck ass, but you're a credwhore and get kills anyways. I hate you. You dont deserve your fame.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast