Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: AGear Builds

Lorard, check my build up, it is a lot more effective distribution for your stat points, is more versatile while being just as survivable in if not more and you can still use A-X.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurdurderp
    why do mgears need weapons?

its not like you can shoot while your tabbed into your other gear anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by InsanityEdrill View Post
    Don't forget to check the Ragings and Defense Up on.

That's an e13 armor, which is a bit far fetched, so might want to reduce your def by 2.50% for e12 for more realistic goals.

This setup gives:

5710 Energy
    21828 Shield if you use an XL shield, but since you have so much HP you might want to try a Siphon Module instead. (Use a dualist because without Siege Mode when you're using defense siege, dualists are better and they also hit more for more chances to activate)
    And a whopping 158% defense in def-siege if you have a total of 24% defense from fixes and are using a God Charm for 10% more. If you have Turkeys, good for you, that's a mindblowing 163% defense.

With roughly 27.5k HP and 158% defense, it will take many players to take you down, especially considering all the stuff like kits, barrier, and terraining missiles by going behind obstacles. The advantage over full defense is that you utilize your points much more effectively. Defense is exponential in nature, so the first few points you put have the highest effect. This build plays to that advantage, where you can still get 25% DEF from your stats while spending only 1/4 of your points in it, still keeping enough for 63 SP, enough fuel, 340 shield, and enough attack to use an A-X.

This will attract a lot of purifies, which will cost you your ragings so that is one thing to be wary of. Many defense gears suffer from this, but your 27.5k HP and 134% def will still help you until you get your ragings back.
    1-1-1-1-0-0-0-200-230-218-1-1-1-0-0-0-0-0-0

Is so stronk!!! Survival agears are useless, all the survival you really need is to tank 1 gbm from every bg, that's it.
    Higher your FPS/game performance with this: http://************/pd9uqdx
    Youtube Channel: http://************/mj9slvx
    Change your signature with ease: http://forum.subagames.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

Quote Originally Posted by Involution View Post
    In the last month, IronlEye has absolutely no hack logs on his account, for what that's worth. Most players get even a few false positives.

It's almost... suspicious...

Got any questions ingame ACE related, feel free to send me a message via Skype: Ox.Cart

I spent a number of levels as a hybrid build.
    I fared better than I did as full attack.
    I used a V4 Revival and a V3 Watermelon for leveling, unenchanted, but I assume it'd be just as effective with an R-type defense armor.
    Anyway.
    L88 Nub build

*Edit*
    With decent ragings and defense up just before final, it's 77% defense, pinning near 4,000 DPS with a mediocre RA smash.
    Last edited by AtkashaKamira; April 3rd, 2013 at 11:26 PM.
    AtkashaKamira - Level 102 A-Gear
    Ayatane - Level 89 M-Gear [Formerly, Mrawr_Third, I renamed.]
    Kasha_B - Level 74 B-Gear
    Kasha_I - Level 45 I-Gear

children.. enough the hate... and be like me.. chasing like a beast as an agear lol

Ahh... this is not helpful..
    What if we don't have credit armor.. then what?
    What's best way to go about that???

Make a legend armour then.

Quote Originally Posted by Xjmas View Post
    Make a legend armour then.
    I meant build stats lol

Quote Originally Posted by FenixRN View Post
    I meant build stats lol

340 attack, stuff the rest into shield

and be sure to use an a-x for fast getaways.
    Quote Originally Posted by krls View Post
    Don't mess with mah purpleboy airsieging ag

Pour eveything into evasion stats.

Actually, e12 eva, eva fixed Eva type armor, final eva, eva charm, eva cpu can be funny... or usefull... who knows (rest into attack tho)

Quote Originally Posted by krls View Post
    Pour eveything into evasion stats.

Actually, e12 eva, eva fixed Eva type armor, final eva, eva charm, eva cpu can be funny... or usefull... who knows (rest into attack tho)
    Then you're better off with e12 def, def fixed def armor final def def char def cpu final mg buffs final def siege = 200%+ def
    Higher your FPS/game performance with this: http://************/pd9uqdx
    Youtube Channel: http://************/mj9slvx
    Change your signature with ease: http://forum.subagames.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

Quote Originally Posted by Involution View Post
    In the last month, IronlEye has absolutely no hack logs on his account, for what that's worth. Most players get even a few false positives.

It's almost... suspicious...

Got any questions ingame ACE related, feel free to send me a message via Skype: Ox.Cart

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234