Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Get MAT On Steam, Vote!

I see, in my opinion deleting copyrighted material and getting on steam I feel would benefit the game greatly and increase our community. I see so many positive things that would/could come out of being on steam, it's sad they do not want it on there cause it could be a great opportunity to grow and expand. Another thing about getting games onto steam, you can get games onto Steam but you have to contact the developers and it would have to be approved.
    Game: M.A.T
    IGN: Nite
    Level: 121

"Need help? Feel free to message me on here or In-Game anytime!"

Quote Originally Posted by NitePR View Post
    I see, in my opinion deleting copyrighted material and getting on steam I feel would benefit the game greatly and increase our community. I see so many positive things that would/could come out of being on steam, it's sad they do not want it on there cause it could be a great opportunity to grow and expand. Another thing about getting games onto steam, you can get games onto Steam but you have to contact the developers and it would have to be approved.
    You have to understand one thing, even if we are on steam, even if the developer deletes its copy righted material, which is very unlikely. This game is nowhere near perfect or in working condition. This is evident in the lack of development, and the amount of time it takes for things to get done. What I am trying to say is that it will get completely destroyed on steam, and have a very bad image, which will not be recovered.
    My opinions are my own and do not reflect those of MAT GM's or subagames.com

Possibly but never know could have a turnover.
    Game: M.A.T
    IGN: Nite
    Level: 121

"Need help? Feel free to message me on here or In-Game anytime!"

Lets go step by step. Trying to make runs correctly, without main bugs. Then we can think about a platform as Steam. No one knows
    Is me... Moshy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12