Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Get MAT On Steam, Vote!

Exclamation Get MAT On Steam, Vote!

Guys we all should vote to help get MAT on Steam because we would get so many more users and it would grow MAT's community and you never know what Suba could do good about it, and [GM] Tranzor, and Suba Games already said if we get it on Steam everyone will get some free gifts! So please help by sharing this and voting here!

Steam Greenlight :: Mission Against Terror

Thanks!
    Game: M.A.T
    IGN: Nite
    Level: 121

"Need help? Feel free to message me on here or In-Game anytime!"

Already voted long time ago

I voted a long time ago and didnt receive my free gifts... WHY???

Quote Originally Posted by Pixxi View Post
    I voted a long time ago and didnt receive my free gifts... WHY???
    MAT's not on steam yet. That's why

When is M.A.T Online going to be on Steam?

I been waiting for months for this game to be on Steam! Please vote for this game to be on Steam, I beg you guys. If you don't vote, I will be sad and angry for life! Everyone has been waiting for ages for this game! DON'T GIVE UP YOU GUYS WHO WANTS TO PLAY THIS GAME! This game is fun as! I played it on my cousin's account in Malaysia! It sucks when you don't have it on your computer though :*( IT SO HARD TO DOWNLOAD! PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE! Vote!!!

They announced steam + MAT in 2013 or was it 2014? The last thing we heard from them was that they were testing the integration with the MAT client and they probably got shutdown by steam looking at how awful the game's state is.

I would still really like to see this game get onto the Steam platform some day. Hopefully if this game don't die we can still someday make it onto there.

I personally really want to see this game progress and get bigger and better. This game has been one of my favorites for years! (Sorry for the double post, I accidentally posted the other one before I got finished)

No issue, suba games does want the game on steam whereas the developer does not want to go on steam and does not want to remove its copy righted material. Green light is no longer a thing on steam, I don't know how games now get accepted into the platform.
    My opinions are my own and do not reflect those of MAT GM's or subagames.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast