Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Suba Games Fan Fiction Contest

Default Suba Games Fan Fiction Contest

Create a short story that revolves around any (or all!) of Suba's games that adheres to the storylines, and that features any characters in the game. Fill in your own details and exciting events. We will follow along in your adventure!

Stories must be at least 500 words, but no more than 10,000 words in length. One entry per person. All stories must be your own original story -- the first posted entry with a similar storyline will be the only one considered authentic. All other similar entries will be disqualified to discourage cheating. All entries will be checked for plagiarism, so please, only enter your own work.

Let's get creative and immerse ourselves in the games we love to play! Make us laugh, make us cry, make us believe we are entering into your alternate world!

Entries accepted from May 1st through May 31st. No late entries will be accepted, so start your imagination flowing!

Prizes are
    1st Place, 20,000 Suba Points
    2nd Place, 10,000 Suba Points
    3rd Place, 5,000 Suba Points

Winning stories will be placed on a dedicated fan creations page for all to see!

Please only post entries here.
    Last edited by Beanlet; May 1st, 2013 at 04:11 PM.

Just saying, there is one at the AR forums about some newbie AG and a famous MG who won't buy her own drinks and stuff like that, just letting you know in case someone tries to plagiarize it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurdurderp
    why do mgears need weapons?

its not like you can shoot while your tabbed into your other gear anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Beanlet View Post

Create a short story that revolves around any (or all!) of Suba's games that adheres to the storylines, and that features any characters in the game. Fill in your own details and exciting events. We will follow along in your adventure!
    There's a LH pic o3o Does that means Lucent Heart is included?
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

Find me & my Art! - [ Deviantart ] • [ Facebook ] • [ Twitter ] • [ Ko-Fi ]

Quote Originally Posted by BrunaLH View Post
    There's a LH pic o3o Does that means Lucent Heart is included?
    Of course! The Team specifically made sure Lucent Heart was included in this event and the ones to come even though we don't have a release date yet.
    Community Manager of Suba Games
    [privacy policy] [terms and conditions][sitemap][forum rules][game rules]
    [support system][staff list]

PM me here on the Forum, or message me in-game for any help at all!
    http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/...a2a9101dd2.jpg

A big part of why we created this event was to give the Lucent Heart community an opportunity to join in the Suba Games family! We have seen how enthusiastic and creative so many of the players are, it seems like a great way for you all to show your enthusiasm for your game.

The other games also have some background storylines, a history, and we hope to see some great entries from those realms as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Kkid View Post
    Of course! The Team specifically made sure Lucent Heart was included in this event and the ones to come even though we don't have a release date yet.
    Yay! Gotta give my best \o/

A big part of why we created this event was to give the Lucent Heart community an opportunity to join in the Suba Games family! We have seen how enthusiastic and creative so many of the players are, it seems like a great way for you all to show your enthusiasm for your game.
    I've been working on a story based on LH's storylines for the past 2 years....now I just need to resume all of it >w< Can we add some pics?
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

Find me & my Art! - [ Deviantart ] • [ Facebook ] • [ Twitter ] • [ Ko-Fi ]

Pictures aren't necessary for this one. If you would like to include one or two small items, that'd be fine. I discourage filling up the page with pictures, it could make it harder to read and judge the content of the story.

Just a few questions, since I'm super excited for this! (I love writing ^-^!~)
    Will the stories be simply about your character in the place of the hero, or whoever, in the game? Like example, for me since I'll be doing Lucent Heart, will I be following the main story-line with Cadena and Theia? (The game's story)
    And also, how will we be posting these stories on the page. Directly as a reply on the forum here? Or if there's a different way, please let me know.. hehe. >-< I'm so excited, thank you!
    - DC
    - EternalPalace Guild Master ~ Let's rule Acadia!

Direct reply here on the forum for all to read.

The story can be about anything related to Lucent Heart. You can make your character meet up with the npcs of LH, or go off on their own and meet new people/players/partners. The only real guideline is to keep it related to your game. Don't make your story go into outerspace, or on a deep sea mission, unless that is part of the story of your game.

Direct reply here on the forum for all to read.

The story can be about anything related to Lucent Heart. You can make your character meet up with the npcs of LH, or go off on their own and meet new people/players/partners. The only real guideline is to keep it related to your game. Don't make your story go into outerspace, or on a deep sea mission, unless that is part of the story of your game.
    Thank you very much Beanlet, I'm really excited to start writing! c: Ooh, so many topics to write about.. <.>!
    - EternalPalace Guild Master ~ Let's rule Acadia!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast