Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Old players?

Quote Originally Posted by Sexzual View Post
    i havent played since the first few months of beta,got level 57 and quit, was to many afkr's, hackers,plvlrs, and hackusater's...is this game worth playing still..because ive been thinking about coming back...(former member of Hostile & NoGutsNoGlory if anyone remembers them or if theyre still around dx)

IGN: ExScLuSzIoN
    I used to be in Hostile but i don't remember you..

Not a lot of the old beta players around but there is a fair amount of rooms / clan wars going on all the time..
    M.A.T - ShadowAngel
    Priston Tale - DkLinde

Quote Originally Posted by Linde1 View Post
    I used to be in Hostile but i don't remember you..

Not a lot of the old beta players around but there is a fair amount of rooms / clan wars going on all the time..
    yea when i left NoGutsNoGlory To Join HosTile i was a little late to the party..by the time i got there shootkiller was talking about leaving and trying to merge clans or something like that dx(when he left he gave me lead of the clan and i was only in it for him so i left and quit the game)..Thank you for the reply ima get on and see how it goes dx.
    Last edited by Sexzual; August 31st, 2013 at 12:09 PM.

been playing since october 2011, First clan was Beast , We were the underdogs, not much people liked us, I was just a noob, until Teslacoil gave me some tips and trained to become a good player that i am today. Our rivals was xxChaosTheoryxx ( the first one) haha, where clans like Brazzers Code gears, Devils Rejectz, CirCa Loco , Silent death, Arcanum and Guns and Bravo came first place everyweek for like 3 months straight haha. yea, i miss the old days man, everything was so much simple and fun

I've been playing since September 2010, my first clan that I was in was Trollz.
    IGN: GoID

Previous IGNs: BurgerKiing, Trollzsaur, xBatManx, BruceWayne, XLoveBanditX, GoldWeenus, BurgerKlng, CupidShuffle, Trollz.

Level: 94

Clan: Royal

CIRCA LOCO mine clan LOL...krloz ...I miss Pale (Arcanum) :c

I haven't played this game in more than a year, i kinda miss it. And what ever happened to Justinn?
    OFWGKTA

Hello all :].

-Chomp

Youtube.com/ChompyMAT
    If it's not a headshot, it's not a kill.

I playing over 3 Years this Game and my first Brig in this Game AIF with John Wayne = Empi = Papaschlumpf / Germana / Vollpfosten / Mafia-Bg / Paul-Mg / Vickinger-Mg / Sterni-Bg / Razzo-Bg / Betzelbub-Ag / SeverinS Ag etc
    Fronti...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontschwein1 View Post
    I playing over 3 Years this Game and my first Brig in this Game AIF with John Wayne = Empi = Papaschlumpf / Germana / Vollpfosten / Mafia-Bg / Paul-Mg / Vickinger-Mg / Sterni-Bg / Razzo-Bg / Betzelbub-Ag / SeverinS Ag etc
    Fronti...
    Most of them has quit a while ago
    https://forum.subagames.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=479798&dateline=13031  22523

IGname: SerbianCobra

Yeah I still play (3-4 years I think). Still, currently holding the legacy as One of the Topnotchers of Mummy Mode. (specialized in using M249 P.I.P.).
    I saw also the old Mummy Mode Maps like Akron Arms Depot, Nile Delta I & II etc.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast