Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Lucent Heart Suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by Kkid View Post
    Do the LH players have any event suggestions for in-game or ones we could do here on the Forums? And for the "Random stuff" section suggestion, you can always visit the Off-Topic section in the Suba Community forum.
    If my brain still working.. It was MD (Normal Player) collecting suggestions from guildmates, horoscope chat people and from random player for an event. Then we discuss it with GM at forum, after it we will try the event if its working fine, we'll continue it. I hope i didnt get it wrong :/
    Doesn’t matter if you’re weak. If you struggle hard enough, you can make a miracle happen

Quote Originally Posted by Owra View Post
    i would like to suggest...

Welcome To Lucent Heart
    1. News and Announcement
    2. Official Event Thread/Players Event Thread (trust me. Soon we going to need it but not now)
    3. Newbies Thread (for intro how awe-ful *ehem* I mean awesome you are)

Bug and Report

1. Bug Section (for us to get supplies of bug spray during the game. Just in case we counter some)

Discussion
    1. Suggestion Thread (for something to suggest on)
    2. Guide Thread (for show off your awe-ful-ness *shots* I mean awesomeness skill guide)

Guild Section
    1. Guild Thread (for upcoming guild and so on)
    2. Guild Website Thread (for easy guild browsing and stuff)

Off Topics Section
    1. Fan-Art/Media Section (to show off your skills, like me *shots* or screenies or random stuff)

overall is...I prefer these section be divided because...some of player gonna share their dance music (spoiler alert). Beside, better keep it tidy
    Guide Section
    1. Crafting (Just like before, filled information for crafting skill <if still implemented>)
    2. Class (Introduction, skill list, or best skill to get for each class)
    3. Zodiac (Zodiac transformation information, zodiac skill)
    Doesn’t matter if you’re weak. If you struggle hard enough, you can make a miracle happen

Quote Originally Posted by AscensionMD View Post
    Guide Section
    1. Crafting (Just like before, filled information for crafting skill <if still implemented>)
    2. Class (Introduction, skill list, or best skill to get for each class)
    3. Zodiac (Zodiac transformation information, zodiac skill)
    Just like Ascy mention. I do often forgot things and sometimes i do giving random ideas around so stay tune X3

I was thinking of allowing people to make their characters shorter and taller and fatter and skinnier when u create your character,and maybe a few more choices of hair, faces and hair color, and skin tone possibly? So not everyone looks so alike, just a thought :3

Quote Originally Posted by PoohieLH View Post
    I was thinking of allowing people to make their characters shorter and taller and fatter and skinnier when u create your character,and maybe a few more choices of hair, faces and hair color, and skin tone possibly? So not everyone looks so alike, just a thought :3
    I can agree with that especially about the different hair color. I bet we'll be hearing from a certain purple queen about purple hair shortly xD
    Bouncy Glaceon Avatar by: Kattling of Deviantart

Purple would be a lovely color for hair xD
    but i was thinking hair colors like teal or silver purple
    there both really pretty colors :3
    or maybe 2 hair colors in one, like the tips a different color.
    just another thought xD

Quote Originally Posted by PoohieLH View Post
    or maybe 2 hair colors in one, like the tips a different color.
    just another thought xD
    Dipped hair! that would be amazing! I think I would faint if the gm's announced that hair choice.

Perhaps some kind of in game reward system? Like achievements almost. I remember when you first started out in LH they gave you items for the first 5 or so hours you played. It could be something like that but instead you have to complete a specific task. Like play for an hour, or talk to a specific NPC. The rewards don't have to be amazing. I just think it would a good way to stave off boredom.

PURPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES PURPLE HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD kirai was right i cant hear purple without flipping because i am THE PURPLE QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

but anyway we were talking about events right?

Well one that i need to put a request in for now even though i know it cant be done till the game opens and the dance system is out i still thought you could put it on a list or something to try to start planning if its possible and how you would like to do the suba version of it

Name: Step Up (or whatever name suits you)

Event: 3 categories (solo, group, guild) and people enter dances they made in those categories to be judged by gms

Prizes: They used to give a pretty good item mall prize for all the winners depending on the category they won including for guild winners a perm guild stone they would never have to buy again, for solo a perm outfits from the mall and and for group one zodiac pet for every member of the group of up to 5 or so people

There are only a couple of forum events i remember

~Cooking with the Goddesses: where we entered pictures of food she told us to make with a paper of our forum name on it to prove its us, for some kind of prize like a sticker with there face on it or a special forum title but in game mall money would work too if you cant find a prizr

~Drawing contest: we had a few of those where they gave us a theme and we drew it in any way we could for T-shirts and stuff but suba points will work here as well

Here are a few basics we used to do that people seemed to enjoy in-game

~Hide and Seek: gms gave clues to where they are and the first 3 people to find them got a prize
    ~Dance with the gms: Gms would award prizes if you came to dance 3 dances with them
    ~coliseum: You would get a team and be teleported to the coliseum and the gms would summon hordes of monsters for a few rounds for all to battle then a big boss at the end and give prizes at the after they are defeated
    ~Nom nom time (feed Mochi): Created by our old gm Mochi we would all wait in line to tell a gm a food we would feed them and they would give a prize to the people that fed them
    ~Craft time: during this event you would be given a certain amount of gold for posting a certain level of craft item on the oem board we would post it wait in line and the gm would give gold based on your craft level

Thats all i have for now that we used to do if i remember what else we did on ill let you know and ill also get to thinking of new ones we could do ^_^

PURPLE HAIR!!!! ok im done
    http://i39.tinypic.com/11hfmrl.png Imperfection is Beauty

Has anyone suggested like a Buying/Selling/Trading forum? That would be helpful.

Spreading the sass, one fabulous glitter-filled day at a time!
    Proud member of DOMO's Muffin guild.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast