Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Lucent Heart Suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaioko View Post
    Dipped hair! that would be amazing! I think I would faint if the gm's announced that hair choice.
    I think i would too, if they let use choose the colors we wanted the tips to be >.<

RAINBOW HAIR!! lol

(still only really cares about purple hair but tips sound cool but not sure if they can really make these kinds of changes to the game but if they could i would love then forever)
    http://i39.tinypic.com/11hfmrl.png Imperfection is Beauty

We had a Buying/Trading/Selling sub-forum on beanfun's forums. They weren't used often since most advertising was done in-game, but it was still helpful to have around because if you couldn't find the item you wanted in-game, you could ask on the forums.

As for customization, I doubt any of the suggestions are possible seeing as we only get what the Japanese server has. And when I checked the wikia, there is no section for character customization. If you want any of that, it would have to be run through with the Japanese developers, and Suba can't implement anything like that because they're only hosting the game.

The only reason i mention it was due to a vote the Beanfun server had that asked what kind of hair color we would like to see in game and they were able to add red and pink dyes to the item mall since they had the most votes and purple was on that list but lost only by a few votes and i don't believe japan even had those colors so it may be possible for the english server to add some things if they are only very small changes

Quote Originally Posted by HalleaLH View Post
    PURPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES PURPLE HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD kirai was right i cant hear purple without flipping because i am THE PURPLE QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
    As I suspected xD
    Bouncy Glaceon Avatar by: Kattling of Deviantart

Ah, I see. Then possibly, I suppose. Though I'm surprised if Japan doesn't have pink, red, and purple dyes.

I would like to see a balanced economy, though that probably can't be helped, if the same thing happens like before. Also getting my data from before, that would be amazing but a stretch. A cheaper item mall too, or was it because they inflated the point - gold rate too high? :/

And if they ever implement GvG again, balanced matches? Beanfun screwed everyone over on that one, with higher level guilds battling way lower level ones and that was unfair. And the EXP from quests...make them worth doing besides dailies! ;v; It's annoying if your only source of EXP is from dailies, Knight Regiment, KM, bosses, and grinding...

I suggest that you guys add "Forum Suggestions" to the title of this thread, as you can see it is miss guiding the members to thinking its a suggestion thread for the game. After all the first post does say
    This thread is only intended for forum suggestions, once the game has launched an proper section will be created for in-game suggestions.

We know sorry demon but we were asked about events and it just got off topic a bit with the hair colors no harm done right? will just get back on topic now wooo \o/
    Last edited by HALLEA; June 1st, 2013 at 05:14 PM.

xD I'm used to modding on a forum site and when things get off topic like this it makes it harder and takes longer to find the actual suggestions. So it's become quit a habit to either redirect traffic back on topic or if the thread title is miss guiding, have the OP edit it to make sure people know the actual topic.

Having a title show the full topic helps the community so much more better because not everyone will read the first post. :3

Well we dont really have an in-game suggestion area right now so there are bound to be a few sparks of what we want to see here every now and then and theirs no need for you to act like a mod here lol were all just players excited about our game coming back ^_^

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast