Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Lucent Heart Suggestions.

Default Lucent Heart Suggestions.

Hello Everyone!

I have created this thread so that you can reply and provide any LH suggestions you have for our forums. This thread is only intended for forum suggestions, once the game has launched an proper section will be created for in-game suggestions.

Awesome to see an LH section, may I suggest the following for it?

A Randomness Thread / Area
    As you have noticed in the update threads, us LH players are quite random, having a separate thread for people to post random stuff in might help reduce some of it from other areas xD.

A guild meetup thread
    Basically a place for guild recruitment, one place so its easy to find and help the new guilds kick off - some are already well into recruiting.

A screenshot and/or video thread.
    Many of us have a lot of screen shots and some of us like to make LH videos, having a place to post these, maybe 1 for videos 1 for screens? Would be nice to show off some of them.

A game improvement/bug reporting section
    Mainly for when the game opens.

Thanks for making the LH section for us !

Oh and finally... WB xD

i would like to suggest...

Welcome To Lucent Heart
    1. News and Announcement
    2. Official Event Thread/Players Event Thread (trust me. Soon we going to need it but not now)
    3. Newbies Thread (for intro how awe-ful *ehem* I mean awesome you are)

Bug and Report

1. Bug Section (for us to get supplies of bug spray during the game. Just in case we counter some)

Discussion
    1. Suggestion Thread (for something to suggest on)
    2. Guide Thread (for show off your awe-ful-ness *shots* I mean awesomeness skill guide)

Guild Section
    1. Guild Thread (for upcoming guild and so on)
    2. Guild Website Thread (for easy guild browsing and stuff)

Off Topics Section
    1. Fan-Art/Media Section (to show off your skills, like me *shots* or screenies or random stuff)

overall is...I prefer these section be divided because...some of player gonna share their dance music (spoiler alert). Beside, better keep it tidy
    Last edited by Owra; May 31st, 2013 at 01:46 PM.

I agree with most of what Misaka and Owra said. As for the random section a good way to make lh community feel more at home would be bringing back our old Fun and Games section were many people used to create games like "last to post win" or "boys vs girls count" or "will you marry me"

so id suggest somewhere for

General game talk
    it should have a
    ~Screenshot/videos topic
    ~introduction topic (for people to meet to list there classes, gaming preference, ign, ect.)

Random games and other random off topic subjects people may want to talk about

Guild section

and well we can add more things once the game actually opens to talk about bugs and suggestions and dance music and for in-game talk
    Last edited by HALLEA; May 31st, 2013 at 01:43 PM.
    http://i39.tinypic.com/11hfmrl.png Imperfection is Beauty

So Fervid back as CM special for LH's Player?
    Doesn’t matter if you’re weak. If you struggle hard enough, you can make a miracle happen

These are all fantastic suggestions guys!

Let's give it a full week to see how things develop a bit and then we can re-evaluate all the new sections =D In the meantime, keep all the suggestions coming!

Well LH closed down because of lack of funding. So I'm thinking maybe we could open up a donation thread of some sort? It might help to keep item mall items from being too pricey and it's still a good way to raise money. I would donate!

I don't think they are necessarily aloud to ask for money so directly from the public without providing a service in return : / and there was a bit more to its closing then money
    http://i39.tinypic.com/11hfmrl.png Imperfection is Beauty

Yeah. Money and the fact they couldn't renew their contracts. Worth a suggestion though~ Psh. They provide us with fun >D that's service enough ;o

Do the LH players have any event suggestions for in-game or ones we could do here on the Forums? And for the "Random stuff" section suggestion, you can always visit the Off-Topic section in the Suba Community forum.
    Community Manager of Suba Games
    [privacy policy] [terms and conditions][sitemap][forum rules][game rules]
    [support system][staff list]

PM me here on the Forum, or message me in-game for any help at all!
    http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/...a2a9101dd2.jpg

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast