Page 2 of 78 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: LH Introductions!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiaanne View Post
    Hey All! I'm Rhianne
    I was a level 61 Moon Flame Envoy who started out playing on the UK server of LH back in 2011. After the servers merged, I didn't play much, but I'm planning to play LH alot more after it relaunches.
    I can't find a screenie of me on my own, but here's a picture of my SM Rarkon & I

Attachment 17108

I'm looking forward to seeing all the old players again, and all of you new ones. See you in LH! ^.^
    Hey There!
    Nice to see ya around! Say Hiya to Rar from me pls!

ON: Hey all! Sorry I`m not a forum "maniac" (not posting too much), but i follow the forums often.

I`m Cyusty. Some of u might know me since the UK servers were running, others probably from US after the merge and some probably dont know me at all .

Used to have only 2 chars in LH...Cyusty - 65 Dawn Prophet (Sun Commisioner until 55 in UK) and Syoss(MustyJoy later) - 61 Moon Flame Envoy.

Anyways...nice to meet/re-meet u all and looking forward to see u in game!!!

Regards,

~Cyusty

aww Cyusty I miss chu > w < -skArtemis / Artemimi

Quote Originally Posted by Miruchan View Post
    aww Cyusty I miss chu > w < -skArtemis / Artemimi
    Awww...Thank you!

Glad to see ya!

Miss ya all too

*Hugs and Kisses*

Quote Originally Posted by CyustyLH View Post
    Hey There!
    Nice to see ya around! Say Hiya to Rar from me pls!

ON: Hey all! Sorry I`m not a forum "maniac" (not posting too much), but i follow the forums often.

I`m Cyusty. Some of u might know me since the UK servers were running, others probably from US after the merge and some probably dont know me at all .

Used to have only 2 chars in LH...Cyusty - 65 Dawn Prophet (Sun Commisioner until 55 in UK) and Syoss(MustyJoy later) - 61 Moon Flame Envoy.

Anyways...nice to meet/re-meet u all and looking forward to see u in game!!!

Regards,

~Cyusty
    Hey Cyu ^.^ Will do!

Oh, and here's a screenie of a lot of people from UK server.. some of you may remember this dance event

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Rhiaanne; May 31st, 2013 at 04:43 PM.

Hey Cyu ^.^ Will do!

Oh, and here's a screenie of a lot of people from UK server.. some of you may remember this dance event

http://i40.tinypic.com/24ltugy.png
    Thx hun.

Ohh yeah (I was around there somwhere too LOL).

I already miss those days >.<
    Not to mention the old guild and those names (viewing them in the pic...)...worked so much to make that guild first highes lvl with most members on UK...so many nights without sleep LOL...
    Last edited by CyustyLH; May 31st, 2013 at 04:47 PM.

Thx hun.

Ohh yeah (I was around there somwhere too LOL).

I already miss those days >.<
    Same! After the merge it just wasn't the same.. but hopefully some of the UK community will come back after the launch xD

Same! After the merge it just wasn't the same.. but hopefully some of the UK community will come back after the launch xD
    It was for a while...not the same...but close...we got a more warm welcome then we have expected in US and thats why i`d like to thank to all us players!

Regarding the UK ppl returning...i`m sure they will...at least me and AngelHeart(BellaLee) will!

It was for a while...not the same...but close...we got a more warm welcome then we have expected in US and thats why i`d like to thank to all us players!

Regarding the UK ppl returning...i`m sure they will...at least me and AngelHeart(BellaLee) will!
    Yeah that's true, don't get me wrong, the US community did give us a warm welcome.. I just found it hard to get used to haha xD Well I'm returning to LH, I don't think Rar will though >.<

Hi everyone! I'm Kirai_Meiun ^_^ When I ended I was a level 63 Moon Flame Envoy with an Alchemy level of... 0 >.> -cough- umm

This was my original look... until I dyed my hair brown in the week we were told LH was gonna be shut down and the item mall closed, so I could't buy blue dye to change my hair back... it made me very sad as you can see by the screenie v.v

Once it's relaunched, I will be forever blue!!!

I'm the Head Chief of the guild NorthStar and a former Mini-Dessert (:

And like, Hallea said, you are free to add me as a friend as well and join us in our raidcall group, NorthStar :D

Anyways, hope to see all of you in-game very soon and also hope to make plenty of new friends along the way ^_^
    Bouncy Glaceon Avatar by: Kattling of Deviantart

Well were all going to be one big community now ^_^ so no need to worry about whos from UK or US or noob lets just all try be friends and make this game as great as it used to be in both servers

this is a fresh start lets me the most of it!
    http://i39.tinypic.com/11hfmrl.png Imperfection is Beauty

Page 2 of 78 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast