Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: LH Introductions!

Hi. I'm Kaio and I'm a Lucent Heart addict. With the removal of the game I was forced into rehab. Don't tell anyone but....I plan on relapsing....shhhh.
    But srsly. All jokes aside I am super excited I wasn't much of a leveler in Lucent Heart. Instead I prefered to sit around town and watch all the crazy events take place. I hope to see a great active community once again some day soon!

No screenie I deleted it after the game closed down. Silly me XD

PS. Feel free to add me on Raidcall if you want :3 (Kaio9) my LH character is my profile pic ;o
    Last edited by Kaioko; May 31st, 2013 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaioko View Post
    Hi. I'm Kaio and I'm a Lucent Heart addict. With the removal of the game I was forced into rehab. Don't tell anyone but....I plan on relapsing....shhhh.
    But srsly. All jokes aside I am super excited :) I wasn't much of a leveler in Lucent Heart. Instead I prefered to sit around town and watch all the crazy events take place. I hope to see a great active community once again some day soon! :D

No screenie :( I deleted it after the game closed down. Silly me XD

PS. Feel free to add me on Raidcall if you want :3 (Kaio9) my LH character is my profile pic ;o
    Oh that reminds me, feel free to add me on raidcall :) my name is kirai_meiun

Thanks for reminding me Kaioko ^_^
    Bouncy Glaceon Avatar by: Kattling of Deviantart

Hi Rar/Rarkon here hehe ^^ Just Stopped by to say hi ;D not sure if i will return but yeah xD 1210-232943.jpg1225-042741.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Kralle7; May 31st, 2013 at 07:06 PM.

Ascension Ex-Solar Guardian Cancer
    Last edited by AscensionJr; May 31st, 2013 at 07:19 PM.
    Doesn’t matter if you’re weak. If you struggle hard enough, you can make a miracle happen

Default Desi LH

Hey everyone^^... Im Desi! 64 dawn prophet (excited to level again!) and i am looking forward to playing with everyone again! xD and meeting new people. feel free to add me on facebook (Desi LH) and raidcall (asmile4u91) thanksies!. Heres a screenshot of my character, which ill probably look the same in the new release My dorky self <3 lol

desi.jpg

Hello everyone

Some may remember me, some may not; this is since I often was out of towns doing stuff (else I was making items or participating in a few select events).

I went under three simultaneous names by the end of US: Aikion, Jallun and Viela.

The most I have of them is a video I recorded last year at this time (I know I posted this before though it's for introductions here).

Baby comeback! What is love!? Don't hurt me! Don't hurt me....anymore~ Come back with us Rar! We needs you!

Quote Originally Posted by KiraiMeiunLH View Post
    Oh that reminds me, feel free to add me on raidcall my name is kirai_meiun

Thanks for reminding me Kaioko ^_^
    haha no problem Kirai! I can't wait to talk with everyone on RaidCall again <3

Quote Originally Posted by Asmile4u View Post
    Hey everyone^^... Im Desi! 64 dawn prophet :P (excited to level again!) and i am looking forward to playing with everyone again! xD and meeting new people. feel free to add me on facebook (Desi LH) and raidcall (asmile4u91) thanksies!. Heres a screenshot of my character, which ill probably look the same in the new release :) My dorky self :P <3 lol

desi.jpg
    Desiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :D
    Bouncy Glaceon Avatar by: Kattling of Deviantart

Deiki Reporting in.
    Last seen as 60 Aquarius - Celestial Templar in Anteacar trying his Ody-set before his sudden MIA.

same like others, I am excited (to the point of sudden breakdown) to play Lucent Heart again. unfortunately, due to my silliness I cant provide
    any Screenshot of Deiki. Feel free to add me on Facebook (MHafiz Shiddiqi Masterdiki. I know. it's a long name) or Raidcall (Deiki).

"To achieve without power is sugar-coated lies, to lead without love is tyranny.
    To march without prior knowledge is suicide, and to sacrifice without dream is a vain." -Takeushi Ryuutaro-

Steam : Firediki | Garena SG : Deiki | Valkyrie Crusade : 33o8w

Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast